The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
can share with me also :P
You beg for contact until here...
Every contact also share with you...
You share your pantat like Johnbass better...
Puki...

Old 29-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
You shouldn't put up maid photos here. You are risking their job leh. Want to put, remove face la.. Really cb sia..
Never show face how to ask ppl.up.there before?

You can know who u up by looking at body ah.. stoopid
Old 29-03-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
What can u offer me? Hehehe
We can exchange contact ?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 29-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Never show face how to ask ppl.up.there before?

You can know who u up by looking at body ah.. stoopid
ppl like you are cb selfish and potential harming the the maid to lose job if this release on Internet esp HWZ edmw. I doubt you will share any contacts since your attitude are like that. Not to mention a newly created account.

Showing body is more than enough to for any bros here and if you want to know whether a girl got up before then please don't find a maid FB lah.
Old 29-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 10
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Quote:

Another 1.. anyone got fr on her?
Can't u crop off or censor off the child face!
Old 29-03-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Really jialat... even the poor kid face also show... wanna play maid steady abit dun just post to fulfill yur ego.
Old 29-03-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

Quote:
You shouldn't put up maid photos here. You are risking their job leh. Want to put, remove face la.. Really cb sia..
Precisely, nowadays samsters are really no standards. unlike old days- we want to post meat photos out we cover their face and not exposed the meat out. nowadays suka suka post people face out. your face kena post out you like or not?
Old 29-03-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
Precisely, nowadays samsters are really no standards. unlike old days- we want to post meat photos out we cover their face and not exposed the meat out. nowadays suka suka post people face out. your face kena post out you like or not?
Agreed! Nowdays no more integrity, lazy to hunt, want free contact. fortunately they will never get the best bonk in their life.
Old 29-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
ppl like you are cb selfish and potential harming the the maid to lose job if this release on Internet esp HWZ edmw. I doubt you will share any contacts since your attitude are like that. Not to mention a newly created account.

Showing body is more than enough to for any bros here and if you want to know whether a girl got up before then please don't find a maid FB lah.
Yes bro u r correct but now sbf no rule alr all post face n contact too like sabo case old time we cover face only body n name we bro will know who up b4 or not haizzzzzzzz all don’t follow rule
Old 29-03-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Really jialat... even the poor kid face also show... wanna play maid steady abit dun just post to fulfill yur ego.
Steady nowadays r pon pi pi if steady pls follow rule sbf no face to be show n no contact too in public post
Old 29-03-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Tomorrow holiday Good Friday some maid r off so enjoy n happy bonking
Old 29-03-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
True enough! After all nobody is checking.
Maybe some cb here just screenshot their foto n post here, idk if they are ppl like that(but I seriously believe so) I really look down on these ppl. I was once attempted to do that but think about it, u only shuang ur sick for a few secs but u are risking somebody’s livelihood how would u feel if ppl do that to you.For those ppl, hope ur small head protects u cb bead forever
Old 30-03-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sunday went LP, saw tall young punk boy with short young maid. Are maids really hungry anyhow grab as long is male? I told myself, screw more n think less.
Then walk over to those money lender at 2nd floor, again as usual whole floor crowded with full of maid waiting to pay the interest. some not bad look, trying to fish there but mostly have worried face, see also no mood to screw.
Old 30-03-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Sunday went LP, saw tall young punk boy with short young maid. Are maids really hungry anyhow grab as long is male? I told myself, screw more n think less.
Then walk over to those money lender at 2nd floor, again as usual whole floor crowded with full of maid waiting to pay the interest. some not bad look, trying to fish there but mostly have worried face, see also no mood to screw.

normal la,if u owe ppl also dont feel good right.
dress up a little bit/looking fluent then go to LP lor
Old 30-03-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Livo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Today the main places should be relatively packed with good selection!! Competition will be high but this makes it more fun and challenging to some. Usually I will sit and observe how some make their moves. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Have fun!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1