The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-01-2013, 07:54 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
grecko1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Screwing maids

ang moh are stupid. Give the pinay or thai a house and every month gives them money, the pinay still go out and fuck around.
Old 16-01-2013, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
You want convenience? So go to a hotel where you need 2 IC. Maybe try a stairwell. How about a park?
If maid is in north and hotels are in central, there is not enough time to go for a quick fuck on a working day.

Maids got passport? Thought their employers are Holding it?

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 16-01-2013, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
If maid is in north and hotels are in central, there is not enough time to go for a quick fuck on a working day.

Maids got passport? Thought their employers are Holding it?
Maids have WP? If they don't have a WP then what happens if the police stop them on the street?
Old 16-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Bro Freedom non stop action liao, remind me of mine good old days
Clark!, she open the door and I take a look around to make sure there are no neighbour watching, then I slided in as quick as possible and she closed the door. Sure enough, nobody at home, [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"][COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]she had let the baby boy in the bathroom and put him in a pool of water where he will play happily and quietly.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Misson accomplish
I'm sorry to digress. While I understand your urges, i cant help but to notice that it is so dangerous for the little boy to be left alone with a pool of water without supervision of an adult. It takes v little water in order to drown a child face flat if he falls due to slippery reason. A child will have difficulty picking himself up thereafter.
I'm quite certain that men here just wants the pleasure but not the pain of such consequences. So I hope men think twice when such scenarios occur.
Old 16-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mydream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Everybody seem to be having a good times with their caught. Is it difficult to do fishing? Never try before and tempted ....
Old 16-01-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
It is safer to tell that maid to put the baby boy to sleep first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
: So I hope men think twice when such scenarios occur.
Thanks you batty and ladyrain. I am a very cautious man. So I did ask her the best way to keep the baby boy occupied, like let him has his nap etc, but she told me it is better that he is awake.

The pool of water which I am sorry that I did not explain clearly, is actually a small red color round plastic low basin which we normally find in our bathroom. When the baby boy ( 3 - 4 yrs old,) can sit in comfortably and the water level is just tip below his belly button. There are non slip mat around the bathroom area.

The maid also tell me, that is how she keep him occupied so that she can do the other housework. And if the boy need any thing or attention, he would cry out for her.

Rest assured I know what I am doing. Will not risk any life and death just to satisfy any sudden urges.

Really appericated you took the time to read my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydream View Post
Everybody seem to be having a good times with their caught. Is it difficult to do fishing? Never try before and tempted ....
Yes first move is always the hardest. Like they said : no pain - no gain. no fuck - no son. No guts - no glory.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 16-01-2013 at 10:08 AM.
Old 16-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecko1 View Post
ang moh are stupid. Give the pinay or thai a house and every month gives them money, the pinay still go out and fuck around.
Yep, those ang moh sponsors are a silly lot. Good things Singaporeans never do such things... Oh, wait... S'porean murders wife's lover in Thailand

Anyway, black/white/yellow/red... End of the day our sperm is the same color and the only color that matters is the color of money.
Old 16-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
heroic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Yep, those ang moh sponsors are a silly lot. Good things Singaporeans never do such things... Oh, wait... S'porean murders wife's lover in Thailand

Anyway, black/white/yellow/red... End of the day our sperm is the same color and the only color that matters is the color of money.
Very true. That is why it is good to go for maids.
Old 16-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Bro bee, Starbuck and pro bros,

I have 3 fishes said they loved me and I believe they really mean it.
How you all handle this? I scared I really love one of them
Old 16-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post

They are like me. I love the one I'm with, until the next one comes along. So you are treating them nice and they really love you. But if you suddenly break contact they will either SMS you 24/7 or just move on to the next.

As for the one you love. What is the problem? If you love her, then so be it. Keep on seeing her. Date her. Marry her. Whatever. It isn't any different than if you come across some RGS grad that you decide you love.
Old 16-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Oh my god.you got to be kidding me..
Old 16-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Oh my god.you got to be kidding me..
Sis,It true,after having sex,it will become LOVE

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 16-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 22
luvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A Dic* Gobbling Filipina

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvurss View Post
Brothers... another DH interested in making a few bucks on the side (Location: AMK). Her name is Tiny (or so she says). PM me if interested. Same conditions apply as above. Senkang lady keeping busy I hear
Tiny from AMK wants brothers here to know that apart from weekday afternoons, she is available on saturdays and sundays!! I will pass numbers to brothers with a decent reputation
Old 16-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro, nothing to surprise if all of your bonked maids love you just because u are too nice to them.

I used to have a diffucult times few months back when i was on aggressive mode to bonk maids...i treated all my bonk maids well like gf and they are instantly fell to me...within 1st 2 dates they all agreed to go hotel with me...and like lovers bonking crazily. End up i have 5-6 so called gf maid everyday message me good morning good afternoon good night..and my night time basically burnt to serve them on chating yahoo messager or msn or facebook ....

Yes, if you treat them well and having too much of sweet talk they will really believe and trust ur love 100%.

The best way is slowly detach them and cut down the communication from 10-9, 9-8....till maybe a few times they will automatically sense it and leave you alone..i dont know, may be i am not that kind of heartless person, some brother can fuck and go and totally immediate disconnecting them, i cant do that...i dont want to immediately hurt them...but I normally will rtf a few times then slowly cut down the communication due to busy-ness ..telling them i am going to outstation oversea work, 1 week come back etc bla bla.....

At present, i have 3 so called active maid gf (RTF within 2-3 times) + a few new fishes to come....they all love me...

but really, it is a tiring game bro, if i am rich enough, i won't come into this market...just get a quality model type prostitute for a whole night, fuck and go....

hahaha...if you calculate the time you fish, time to spend, time to bonk, you are losing millions dollars because you are spending your precious time on this, if you spend the time well on business activities, you are making tonnes of money and become a successful rich man...hahaha

so on average, bro, how much time you spend on fishing averagely per day? from android, facebook , DIA, sms, call, meet up ....
Old 16-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Samster

Got an SMS from a maid met 6 months ago in OT on a Sunday afternoon. 3 months ago she told me I should come to OT as she wants to introduce a Flipper friend. The friend was ok but not as hot at this original Indon. But we had a good time dancing and the next Sunday she came to my place and I rocked her world. She SMSs me from time to time but mostly I'm out of the country. She was looking forward to seeing me when her employers went overseas for Christmas, but she never contacted me after they left. I guess I could have contacted her. She asked for a vibe for Christmas since I'm always away I had one that I intended to give her but she never contacted me after I confirmed that they were away.

Well, today the original Indon SMSs me again. She has a different Flipper friend she wants to introduce me to. This once is free weekdays. 5' 5" and 55kg. We'll see if I decide to see her. Meanwhile after a few overseas, we moved to Whatsapp and perhaps I'll see her in 2 weeks when I'm back in Singapore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1