The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
Gone with the days of lulu , linglong n chu chu. The current newbies in terms of looks n srv really cannot match their seniors. A lot newbies from other shops like 1856 mozi, apple, xiao ya 1667 Anna, kk, linda 1612 CK, Selina or 2831A yao yao, wei wei have surpass them either in looks or standard of service
No offence to this shop WLs just my honest opinion
This house is gone!!!!All low class whores! Serve the both arrogant okts right!
Old 31-12-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
How come? can explain why?
Old 04-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Do they all give AR?
That's my 'must have' list in addition to french which I think standard for cat150.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
Gone with the days of lulu , linglong n chu chu. The current newbies in terms of looks n srv really cannot match their seniors. A lot newbies from other shops like 1856 mozi, apple, xiao ya 1667 Anna, kk, linda 1612 CK, Selina or 2831A yao yao, wei wei have surpass them either in looks or standard of service
No offence to this shop WLs just my honest opinion
Old 04-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post

Bro which house, manybhouses mentioned in that post

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 04-01-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster (B)

bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Actually, i have been to to 1654A many times, i find that the okt is not bad and quite chatty (maybe only towards me)

His girls are also well trained and offer good service. Besides, 40% of his girls are really good lookers for this batch that just arrived a few months back

You should fast leg fast hand go and check it out and you will not regret it
Old 04-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkhq69 View Post
Actually, i have been to to 1654A many times, i find that the okt is not bad and quite chatty (maybe only towards me)

His girls are also well trained and offer good service. Besides, 40% of his girls are really good lookers for this batch that just arrived a few months back

Yea I also been getting that kinda chatty and small-talks vibe from the OKT, specifically the young-ish OKT with handphone casing on his waist, with a face that people would consider handsome. I assume that's the one called Garrick.

But I did get some frictions also, namely when I tried to "reserve" an incarnation of Chu Chu back in 2012 for a couple of hours as I needed to have lunch nearby with a client during lunch time and when I came back, the OKTs liek act blur and a showing a bit of angry faces and said the gal was unavailable until 6pm or some shit.

But in any case, no matter what the OKTs want to do, I think the most important thing is their girls. If the OKT is super friendly but all his girls all CMI, then no point right?

Would rather the OKTs be a bit stuckup but the girls are super quality!
Old 05-01-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster (B)

Old 05-01-2017, 11:00 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkhq69 View Post

wah u r qualified as the 54a promoter after max MIA, well done!
Old 06-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
famydao is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can i know when is the recent addition of new blood to this house? hoping to go for a try sometime since last year
Old 07-01-2017, 06:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
wah u r qualified as the 54a promoter after max MIA, well done!
thank you very much
Old 10-01-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Name : KeKe
Ht : 1.60 m
Wt : 48 kg
Hometown : GuangXi
Debut : 2 months ago

Face: Overall quite pleasant, fair complexion, lovely sharp nose, small mouth with nice set of teeth
Body: Firm body, obvious tummy but does not appear fat, well-endowed legs, shoulder length hair
Boobs:B- cup, natural and soft, small areola and pink nipples
Skin: on the fair side, smooth
Pre-shower action : Light frenching
Shower routine : Soapy frontal rub, french a little, fondling of genitals
Cathbath : Nil. She gave me a finger tingling tease from heel to thigh - very well-done, extremely arousing.
Bbbj: bbbj not so deep-throat, not that skilful, does not lick balls nor the dickhead.
AR: Nil. Do not do.
Pussy painting: Allow but if pussy-lick, then cannot french. just finger the pussy in the 69 position.
Kiss/French: frenches exceedingly well, with tongue rolling and tongue fight; the passionate frenching and mutual tongue arousal is very enjoyable and compensated well for her weakness in other areas.
FJ: Sex in cowgal, missionary, doggie positions. passionate frenching, mutual fondling of boobs and genitals for GFE. Sex stamina reasonably good. Fondle and bite her lovely boobs while in cowgal position. She cringed, grimaced, was ecstatic as I thrusted in the missionary position. She grabbed my bum with her legs, I held her neck and we frenched intimately and after some continual hard fuck, I unloaded. Overall, she gave quite good GFE.
RTF : Perhaps, some time later after trying others. (OKT thinks that Duo Duo and KeKe are the better service WLs in the latest batch)
Old 10-01-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Name : KeKe
Ht : 1.60 m
Wt : 48 kg
Hometown : GuangXi
Debut : 2 months ago

Face: Overall quite pleasant, fair complexion, lovely sharp nose, small mouth with nice set of teeth
Body: Firm body, obvious tummy but does not appear fat, well-endowed legs, shoulder length hair
Boobs:B- cup, natural and soft, small areola and pink nipples
Skin: on the fair side, smooth
Pre-shower action : Light frenching
Shower routine : Soapy frontal rub, french a little, fondling of genitals
Cathbath : Nil. She gave me a finger tingling tease from heel to thigh - very well-done, extremely arousing.
Bbbj: bbbj not so deep-throat, not that skilful, does not lick balls nor the dickhead.
AR: Nil. Do not do.
Pussy painting: Allow but if pussy-lick, then cannot french. just finger the pussy in the 69 position.
Kiss/French: frenches exceedingly well, with tongue rolling and tongue fight; the passionate frenching and mutual tongue arousal is very enjoyable and compensated well for her weakness in other areas.
FJ: Sex in cowgal, missionary, doggie positions. passionate frenching, mutual fondling of boobs and genitals for GFE. Sex stamina reasonably good. Fondle and bite her lovely boobs while in cowgal position. She cringed, grimaced, was ecstatic as I thrusted in the missionary position. She grabbed my bum with her legs, I held her neck and we frenched intimately and after some continual hard fuck, I unloaded. Overall, she gave quite good GFE.
RTF : Perhaps, some time later after trying others. (OKT thinks that Duo Duo and KeKe are the better service WLs in the latest batch)
what is well-endowed legs?

what is mutual fondling of boobs? you got boobs bro?
Old 10-01-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
what is well-endowed legs?

what is mutual fondling of boobs? you got boobs bro?
Uncle, my written English is quite correct.

Well-endowed legs have good proportion thighs relative to calves and stand out as elegant and pretty. You can google "well-endowed legs" and see some picture examples for urself.

Don't just stop the underline at boobs, but at the genitals. So "mutual fondling of boobs and genitals" is acceptable English. (This is because guys very often fondle boobs first and then the genitals. Never mind whether guys have boobs or not!).

Thanks for having fun with my written English. Think you are not a current English language teacher and thank God for that! Anyway, as I said before, in sammyboyforum we should not bicker excessively over English. I understand having some fun is OK!
Old 10-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Uncle, my written English is quite correct.

Well-endowed legs have good proportion thighs relative to calves and stand out as elegant and pretty. You can google "well-endowed legs" and see some picture examples for urself.

Don't just stop the underline at boobs, but at the genitals. So "mutual fondling of boobs and genitals" is acceptable English. (This is because guys very often fondle boobs first and then the genitals. Never mind whether guys have boobs or not!).

Thanks for having fun with my written English. Think you are not a current English language teacher and thank God for that! Anyway, as I said before, in sammyboyforum we should not bicker excessively over English. I understand having some fun is OK!
Not bickering. Just having fun
Old 11-01-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
spurt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried TaoZhi. She has a well endowed body. Full B cups, soft and cuddly. But cannot suck too much as she complained nipples pain. Pussy also very beautiful to look at. Hairless except for the top. Nice to touch and smooch. But cannot suckle pussy lips because she complained. FJ was very commercial, pounded her until breathless. Took a breather and finish off missionary. Massage was below average. No GF feeling. RTF no thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1