The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labonte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wanting to post my adventures in GL

hey guys..
REcently started on geylang for a few months this year and yesterday i managed to strike a conversation with a WL. We chatted for really long as we had the chemistry and i wanted to post some of the pictures i have taken with her. So how do i upload peektures as I do not see any links that allow me to do so
Please help
Old 07-12-2016, 06:36 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wanting to post my adventures in GL

here is how u do it.
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=1615

Quote:
Originally Posted by labonte View Post
hey guys..
REcently started on geylang for a few months this year and yesterday i managed to strike a conversation with a WL. We chatted for really long as we had the chemistry and i wanted to post some of the pictures i have taken with her. So how do i upload peektures as I do not see any links that allow me to do so
Please help

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-12-2016, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hey guys..
Please help
Hello pls have some heart keep the pictures to yrself. If u post u are getting her into trouble.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

All Cheongster will come after her asking why she go out with u and not me 😜
Old 07-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
hey guys..
Please help
Here is not $$$$$$$$$$$$ EDMW, so no one will say NPNT.

EDMWers, im sure you are reading this
Old 08-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lol secretly photographing GL whores.

i didnt even have to do that. mine gave it to me willingly. some of them is just nosebleed.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
giorgi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

able to do that?
Old 09-12-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi labonte. Why don't you censor the girl's face and post her photos here? Now read the boss of sammyboyforum's rules. It might save you. Because you are likely to hear these paid girls' sob stories. We don't know whether they're true or not. I was a dupe but I lost not much money to a girl. Have fun.

Hi giorgi. If you visit the same paid girl, it's likely she'll let you click her photo. A few of them let me. I deleted those photos.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1