The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Regarding hpv

I had sex at geylang around 12 times since 2013. Fj were all protected. Had unprotected oral sex several times. Most recent sex was september 2016. I went for a health check a month later and was negative for everything except for hsv1.

My worry is hpv.no one can test me for hpv but I do not have warts. I do get itchiness around the scrotum from time to time and they are usually very mild. I do not have genital warts. I finallu found a girl who I really love and she is a virgin. We plan to have protected sex soon.

I do not know If i have the warts or cancer causing hpv strains but I am worried that i might infect her. She has a way stronger immune system as compared to me if that helps. I am wortied than when I have sex with her, she may get infected and develop warts. Advice please
Old 08-12-2016, 05:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Regarding hpv

1. There is no way you can tell who has a stronger immune system without doing specific measurements eg the CD4 cell test.

2. HPV is very common so it would be best to assume that you already have one or more strains of the virus based upon your sexual history. The way to minimise the risk is to for both of you to get vaccinated so if you have yet to catch one or more of the more dangerous strains the vaccine will reinforce your defenses.

http://www.cdc.gov/hpv/parents/vaccine.html

3. Regular PAP smear tests will ensure that if anything happens it is caught early when any abnormalities cells can be simply zapped away.

4. Condoms do not provide much protection against HPV because transmission is via skin to skin contact and areas such as the scrotum and the base of the penile shaft are not protected even with a condom on.
Quote:
HPV vaccine is important because it protects against cancers caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. HPV is a very common virus; nearly 80 million people—about one in four—are currently infected in the United States. About 14 million people, including teens, become infected with HPV each year. HPV infection can cause cervical, vaginal, and vulvar cancers in women; penile cancer in men; and anal cancer, cancer of the back of the throat (oropharynx), and genital warts in both men and women.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-12-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

If i receive the vaccination for the strains that i migjt be a carrier of , will it reduce my rate of infecting others?
Old 08-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster

If i have no genital warts and have sex with my gf, will there be a chance that she might get genita warts?
Old 08-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbty View Post
If i have no genital warts and have sex with my gf, will there be a chance that she might get genita warts?
No she will not
Old 09-12-2016, 04:31 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If i receive the vaccination for the strains that i migjt be a carrier of , will it reduce my rate of infecting others?
If you are already a carrier then the vaccination will be of no help. Vaccines need to be administered BEFORE infection.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 09-12-2016, 04:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
It depends what you mean by "no genital warts".

If you mean you are not infected by the HPV virus then of course you cannot pass on something that you do not have.

However if you mean you show no signs of VISIBLE WARTS it does not mean that you are not infected because many HPV infections show no visible symptoms.

If you harbor the virus then chances are you will pass it on to your sex partners sooner or later.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It depends what you mean by "no genital warts".

If you mean you are not infected by the HPV virus then of course you cannot pass on something that you do not have.

However if you mean you show no signs of VISIBLE WARTS it does not mean that you are not infected because many HPV infections show no visible symptoms.

If you harbor the virus then chances are you will pass it on to your sex partners sooner or later.
Thanks for the prompt reply. So... should i be having sex with my girlfriend?
Old 09-12-2016, 10:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Thanks for the prompt reply. So... should i be having sex with my girlfriend?
If you've already been having sex why bother stopping? You might as well carry on. No point closing the barn door after the horse has bolted.

If she's still a virgin then she should go for an HPV vaccination first.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1