The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Re-location advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
We singaporeans dont own much Assets too...in facts are liabilities..even for HDB...if we are paying the Electricity bills and water bills..it is a liabilities..unless we rent it out to generate income for us..tats is then when is label as a Assets. Which this way, is a NO-NO for the government. Becos they know all about this and never will want us to own a Real Asset for our own. Further more, ultimately, the HDB flat still own by the Gov. We are just the many Poor and Slaves for the Gov...which the CB 70% voted...
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is how u look at it. HDB can be sold in free market but unfortunately once sold, majority of the cash will be return to CPF. Govt helps u save your money while giving u interests. Do u label this as an asset or ?????
Property used as primary residence cannot be used to compute your net worth as it's a non performing asset unless rented out for passive income. However it is considered as your net asset.

A HDB flat similar to a 99 leasehold Condo is an asset as you can liquidate and monetise it.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
But in fact and the hard true that many singaporean dont realise..We singaporeans dont own much Assets too...in facts are liabilities..even for HDB...if we are paying the Electricity bills and water bills..it is a liabilities..unless we rent it out to generate income for us..tats is then when is label as a Assets. Which this way, is a NO-NO for the government. Becos they know all about this and never will want us to own a Real Asset for our own. Further more, ultimately, the HDB flat still own by the Gov. We are just the many Poor and Slaves for the Gov...which the CB 70% voted...
Yep...actually, i don't know why the majority of us want to buy a HDB flat. You never really get to own it...you;re just renting it for 99 years for hundreds of thousands of dollars or even to a million SGD! well i guess at the end of the day, it's more of a face thing, a chinese concept btw.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Got a friend in CM 60+ years old and got sgd 400+ monthly from his CPF as retirement fund pay out.......divorce and live in a 3 room flat while in sg.
Now he move to CM, rented his 3room for sgd 1600 and with his sgd 400 cpf pay out total SGD 2k, he move to Chiangmai and rent a landed small house for sgd 300, got a 2nd hand bike to move around and spend another sgd 300 for his daily expenses like water, electric, fuel, food and internet etc......and another sgd 300-400 for his entertainment when friends visit him in CM go cafe, restaurant, pubs etc.....total monthly expenses SGD 1000, and he can still save up SGD 1000 every month. (compare to only having SGD 400 to spend if he live in sg).

Another Happy man in Chiangmai

Few more Singaporean living in CM also partly live on rental income from HDB.......TQ PAP for making HDB more expensive and bring in more FT to rent our HDB, so we can relax one corner in CM while the FT work hard to earn money and pay the rental to us 55555+
What the PAPPIES did was to bring in votes by making HDB flats, a public housing, into an asset - it was never meant to be. Well it worked pretty solid in the 60s till now but the ones who are truly suffering are those born in the 80s and beyond. think about it. we have to pay through our nose to RENT a tiny space in the air and i really can't imagine what our children's generation would be like.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Singapore Real Estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Yep...actually, i don't know why the majority of us want to buy a HDB flat. You never really get to own it...you;re just renting it for 99 years for hundreds of thousands of dollars or even to a million SGD! well i guess at the end of the day, it's more of a face thing, a chinese concept btw.
This is not a face thing but plain mathematics.

When you buy a HDB flat, live and maybe sell it in the future.
You're able to sell it at least with property valuation price and stay rent free for the amount of time you live in your flat.

When you rent a place to stay your rental is an expenditure and not recoupable.

However I do agree those HDB flats bought close to or at a million SGD are risky investments.
As the saying goes you need another sucker to buy it off from a sucker.

We are talking in context to Singapore's real estate market.
Malaysia and certain countries will have a different situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
What the PAPPIES did was to bring in votes by making HDB flats, a public housing, into an asset - it was never meant to be. Well it worked pretty solid in the 60s till now but the ones who are truly suffering are those born in the 80s and beyond. think about it. we have to pay through our nose to RENT a tiny space in the air and i really can't imagine what our children's generation would be like.
This I agree as they politicise it with the asset enhancement policy.

The future generations are the ones suffering but end of the day it's the selfish boh lanpa 70% Singaporean's own fault also.
30% lan lan suffer in silence.
Majority of this 30% reside in Aljunied and Hougang.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 09-12-2016 at 12:02 AM.
Old 09-12-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is we dont really get a choice. Either u buy a HDB or be rich enough to buy a landed property/free-hold condo which is way what most people here can afford. Otherwise its renting a flat of your own but it doesnt really make economic sense as bro TonyCheong has worked out.

The whole HDB thing is a ruse by the government but what else can we do? Thats why I set-up this thread ma so I can eventually escape this vicious cycle created by the govt here. Of course, in LOS there is another set of problems altogether but its about which pile of shit smells nicer to you lor. 555
Old 09-12-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
This is we dont really get a choice. Either u buy a HDB or be rich enough to buy a landed property/free-hold condo which is way what most people here can afford. Otherwise its renting a flat of your own but it doesnt really make economic sense as bro TonyCheong has worked out.

The whole HDB thing is a ruse by the government but what else can we do? Thats why I set-up this thread ma so I can eventually escape this vicious cycle created by the govt here. Of course, in LOS there is another set of problems altogether but its about which pile of shit smells nicer to you lor. 555
I like this thread too because life is not just about cheonging especially when you approach middle or retirement age.

You'll be surprised that some landed properties cost about the price of a 2 bedroom condo.
However they are located in far flung areas of Singapore.

Malaysia is a good alternative to enjoy a lower cost of living and improve your standard of living.
Close proximity to Singapore will be Johor Bahru or other parts of Malaysia.

Owning overseas assets can be a hassle when it comes to inheritance for your loved ones should you leave this world prematurely.
Old 09-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I like this thread too because life is not just about cheonging especially when you approach middle or retirement age.

You'll be surprised that some landed properties cost about the price of a 2 bedroom condo.
However they are located in far flung areas of Singapore.

Malaysia is a good alternative to enjoy a lower cost of living and improve your standard of living.
Close proximity to Singapore will be Johor Bahru or other parts of Malaysia.

Owning overseas assets can be a hassle when it comes to inheritance for your loved ones should you leave this world prematurely.
Personally I feel the problem with owning private property at some ulu place is the difficulty in leasing them out should the need arise. And the added incovenience will also mean the need for a car which is a massive liability.

My gripe with Malaysia is the security. Never felt safe there and I know this may sound wierd but the proximity to Singapore is also part of the problem. Being too close to home makes me feel that Ive never left which defeats the purpose of me leaving in the first place.
Old 09-12-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Personally I feel the problem with owning private property at some ulu place is the difficulty in leasing them out should the need arise. And the added incovenience will also mean the need for a car which is a massive liability.

My gripe with Malaysia is the security. Never felt safe there and I know this may sound weird but the proximity to Singapore is also part of the problem. Being too close to home makes me feel that Ive never left which defeats the purpose of me leaving in the first place.
How safe you want? Gated and guarded condo/house good enough?

Stay in western countries you think 100% safe meh?
Siao lang use semi automatic rifle to gun people down in US or terrorists let off bomb in Europe.

Go Dannok, Hatyai and Bangkok also must stay vigilant for occasional bombings.
Go Jakarta must also better pray 1998 style riots never to happen again if not cina babi will be slaughtered! Starbucks or Bali bars also maybe tio bomb!

If everyday scared of this and that then life sibei the miserable.
If stay in Thailand I only scared kena con by puying!

Unless you have Thai or Vietnam spouse otherwise Malaysia is good for close proximity and convenient to visit relatives and run errands in Singapore.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

Stay in western countries you think 100% safe meh?
Siao lang use semi automatic rifle to gun people down in US or terrorists let off bomb in Europe.

Go Dannok, Hatyai and Bangkok also must stay vigilant for occasional bombings.
Go Jakarta must also better pray 1998 style riots never to happen again if not cina babi will be slaughtered! Starbucks or Bali bars also maybe tio bomb!

If everyday scared of this and that then life sibei the miserable.
If stay in Thailand I only scared kena con by puying!

Unless you have Thai or Vietnam spouse otherwise Malaysia is good for close proximity and convenient to visit relatives and run errands in Singapore.
Hmm no la I understand everywhere has their own security issues. But for Msia personally I feel threatened when Im out on the streets. It's like anytime I will get robbed at knifepoint or bashed by someone. Whereas in some of my preferred destinations the threats although more serious, is not a fear that I carry with me all the time. Im not afraid of most things I just dont have the same air of confidence when Im out on the streets in Malaysia. Might be irrational to those staying there and I apologize if I offend anyone but thats the feeling Malaysia gives me.
Old 10-12-2016, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Hmm no la I understand everywhere has their own security issues. But for Msia personally I feel threatened when Im out on the streets. It's like anytime I will get robbed at knifepoint or bashed by someone.
Aiyo, come retire and stay in CM lah, no need thai spouse also can lah if you are 50 abv, CM very safe compare to jkt, Malaysia, Danok, Bkk, Philippines and even safer than living in sg leh.

Ask those who live in CM..........sure everyone say CM safer than all above places

My heart beat fast when I walk alone in China, Indonesia and Malaysia.....scare kena rob and kill
Old 10-12-2016, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My heart beat fast when I walk alone in China, Indonesia and Malaysia.....scare kena rob and kill
In Thailand, I only worry on LB grabbing my balls.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Aiyo, come retire and stay in CM lah, no need thai spouse also can lah if you are 50 abv, CM very safe compare to jkt, Malaysia, Danok, Bkk, Philippines and even safer than living in sg leh.

Ask those who live in CM..........sure everyone say CM safer than all above places

My little scoopyi doesn't have a box and I have hanged things below the handle bar many times and sometimes parked for a few hours... Nothing is lost so far and I don't feel worried at all. In SG I locked my helmet on the back seat also kena potong straps.

Another thing about CM, you don't really see much local gangster hanging around... Most of the bar fights are drunk foreigners.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In Thailand, I only worry on LB grabbing my balls.
you got big lum pa lah, walk around leg open big big very tempting for LB leh 555.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
My little scoopyi doesn't have a box and I have hanged things below the handle bar many times and sometimes parked for a few hours... Nothing is lost so far and I don't feel worried at all. In SG I locked my helmet on the back seat also kena potong straps.

Another thing about CM, you don't really see much local gangster hanging around... Most of the bar fights are drunk foreigners.
Yeah same here, sometime I drive my bike around and never lock my box even once.....helmet, sometime even cash and keys in the box never lost. And many who drive leave their handbag, computer, hp and even cash in the car, very very seldom heard of break in case in CM.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you got big lum pa lah, walk around leg open big big very tempting for LB leh 555.
Cannot blame me... naturally big.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Hahahaha actually in my posts earlier I did say that CM is amonst my favored destinations. It seems in CM the only thing you should be afraid of is heart-breaks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1