The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
ace typhoon...
How many got caught?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 12-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

think none caught coz nowadays chicken hides or run chicken feet when alarm raised..
Old 12-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
think none caught coz nowadays chicken hides or run chicken feet when alarm raised..
Walaueh, go Kaji cuaca one...Storm signal 3, 8 or 10 like Hiong Gong woh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 12-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Danuk is definitely a no-no for Pom. ACE is till the value-for-money place to cheong.
Ya, last time I was there I noticed a lot of young very lookable Viets. Only scared flip car.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamz View Post
Ya, last time I was there I noticed a lot of young very lookable Viets. Only scared flip car.
Even though those Vietcongs are VERY ATTRACTIVE, Pom is not keen to fall for Vietcong traps, as they are too young to like and even to offer good services (cos they don't seem to enjoy) to this old ice-water seller with a big ugly mole on his cheek

Example: Camel.
So far only Mimi the Cat who is also an MILF, seem to like Pom

Furthermore, Pom who handles a lot of glass wares, also has a "glass heart" 玻璃心, that can be easily cracked by just a flip-car event. After that Danuk debacle a decade ago, it is not on my preference list to bonk young chicks. Pom shall leave them to handsome and young cheongsters, like Shylook
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-12-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What's the sitauation in ACE now?
Back to normal? I am thinking of going this weekend!
Reconnaisnace reports will be appreciated.

BTW. I heard Wisma Kok Motor girls or aunties, rather, are now daring.
They will go to the restaurants across the road to solicit clients!
Not all will wait on chairs at the staircase of thier apartments.

Also, a cheongster claim that Petaling Street is now active!
Like Brickfields in the good old days. Yet to check the veracity of his claims.

Happy choenging, everybody.
Old 15-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

ace typhoon warning... again...
Old 16-12-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Alwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Hi to all fellow cheongsters,

I'm new to sammyboyforum and after reading your juicy sharings, today marks my first virgin step to Ace. Below are my FR,

Date: 15th December 2017
Time: 6.00pm till 9.00pm
Name: May (said just came to ACE 2 months plus)
Race: Vietnam
Language: Tieng-Viet and English (simple and easy to understand)
Face : 7/10 (mild makeup - i like)
Body : 7/10 (nice butt + nice shape for me) give birth before
Height: 150++cm (not too sure)
Skin: smooth
Boobs : 36C or D Cup (I don't enhanced or not, but good for me)
DFK : NO but FK Yes (wild type)
BBBJ : N (said mine too big for her, )
CBJ: N
Pussy: 7/10 (Nice feel for me)
DATY: N
Fingering: N (Didn't too)
FJ : 8/10 (responsive and easy to adjust position)
Massage : N
HJ : N (Not my favorite)
CB : N
CIM : N (Not my favorite)
Rush : Not at all (took around 45min ++)
Faking : N
KY : Yes, but I don't mind
Moan: Real
Hygiene: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 (Friendly, can talk anything under the sun)
Damage : RM100 + RM10 tips
WIR : Yes, for her
Overall : 8/10

Reached around 6pm. Took 1hr drive, forgotten Friday evening never drive to KL area. Not hard to find, since i always passed by Pudu Pasar last time. Even before I sat down, already 1 MILF type big cup Chinese hold my hand tight tight. I declined her, and sat down ordered a coke. Today's crowd mostly uncle type look look see see type. Maybe today business so so, in less than 10 min, already more than 6 ladies come approached me. Indo, popiah, CKT China. But didn't saw any TY today. Then, May come sat down besides me ask me go up. I said let me see see 1st la. She die die don't want to move away. Then, she help me pour my Coke to my glass and start chit chat.

Not bad to build up GFE. She really waiting patiently. Coke finished, then start ask price. RM 100. I try bargain to RM 80. She said will give me best service. Reply her if good RM 100, if not RM 80, ok. She agreed, then up up we go.

Cut short, she really delivered her promise. FK kaw kaw, which my favorite and willing to swap position few times. I do encounter flip car with popiah type before, but she really change my view already.

Best part, her room very clean, not smelly at all. And she clean me nicely. Even saw her room got 1 juicer. She said like to drink fresh juice blend herself. Wow!! She really take good care of herself. Hence i tipped her a bit la.

Hungry, we both went food court nearby eat and listen to performance hanging flower type. GFE 100%, chit chat everything under the sun. Sending her back to lift after that.
Easily spent 150min with her together.

Definitely return for her. I'm sucker for high GFE type.

Hopefully my 1st FR is ok la.

Again, thanks for all the seniors in sharing so much info on ACE.
Old 16-12-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow .. serious !

Last weekend, it was packed like crazy.
Old 16-12-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
SEXSLAVE16 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysfatguy View Post

I'm new to sammyboyforum and after reading your juicy sharings, today marks my first virgin step to Ace. Below are my FR,

Date: 15th December 2017
Time: 6.00pm till 9.00pm
Name: May (said just came to ACE 2 months plus)
Race: Vietnam
Language: Tieng-Viet and English (simple and easy to understand)
Face : 7/10 (mild makeup - i like)
Body : 7/10 (nice butt + nice shape for me) give birth before
Height: 150++cm (not too sure)
Skin: smooth
Boobs : 36C or D Cup (I don't enhanced or not, but good for me)
DFK : NO but FK Yes (wild type)
BBBJ : N (said mine too big for her, )
CBJ: N
Pussy: 7/10 (Nice feel for me)
DATY: N
Fingering: N (Didn't too)
FJ : 8/10 (responsive and easy to adjust position)
Massage : N
HJ : N (Not my favorite)
CB : N
CIM : N (Not my favorite)
Rush : Not at all (took around 45min ++)
Faking : N
KY : Yes, but I don't mind
Moan: Real
Hygiene: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 (Friendly, can talk anything under the sun)
Damage : RM100 + RM10 tips
WIR : Yes, for her
Overall : 8/10

Reached around 6pm. Took 1hr drive, forgotten Friday evening never drive to KL area. Not hard to find, since i always passed by Pudu Pasar last time. Even before I sat down, already 1 MILF type big cup Chinese hold my hand tight tight. I declined her, and sat down ordered a coke. Today's crowd mostly uncle type look look see see type. Maybe today business so so, in less than 10 min, already more than 6 ladies come approached me. Indo, popiah, CKT China. But didn't saw any TY today. Then, May come sat down besides me ask me go up. I said let me see see 1st la. She die die don't want to move away. Then, she help me pour my Coke to my glass and start chit chat.

Not bad to build up GFE. She really waiting patiently. Coke finished, then start ask price. RM 100. I try bargain to RM 80. She said will give me best service. Reply her if good RM 100, if not RM 80, ok. She agreed, then up up we go.

Cut short, she really delivered her promise. FK kaw kaw, which my favorite and willing to swap position few times. I do encounter flip car with popiah type before, but she really change my view already.

Best part, her room very clean, not smelly at all. And she clean me nicely. Even saw her room got 1 juicer. She said like to drink fresh juice blend herself. Wow!! She really take good care of herself. Hence i tipped her a bit la.

Hungry, we both went food court nearby eat and listen to performance hanging flower type. GFE 100%, chit chat everything under the sun. Sending her back to lift after that.
Easily spent 150min with her together.

Definitely return for her. I'm sucker for high GFE type.

Nice sharing .
Old 17-12-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

paging pii pompom.. now needs 50 points only can get power na.. please do your part..
Old 22-12-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
paging pii pompom.. now needs 50 points only can get power na.. please do your part..
Sawat-D-cup

Phi-phi, Pom is attending the International Ice-Cream Conference in Si-beh-leh .....so, not in KL to respond immediately your command Kortot mak khrap

What does phi-phi want Pom to do?

BTW, do you know that it is very exciting to eat ice-cream in winter minus zero conditions, the ice cream does not melt like M&M tagline "Melts in your mouth but on your hands".. Pom must take Wildboar to Si-beh-lah to let her eat my ice-cream
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 22-12-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysfatguy View Post

Good FR.
I missed rak-rak you as I was away, in the vast wilderness of ice age SiBehLah, please post a hello or another FR so that I can rak you 13 rak-rak points, OK?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 23-12-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Alwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Good FR.
I missed rak-rak you as I was away, in the vast wilderness of ice age SiBehLah, please post a hello or another FR so that I can rak you 13 rak-rak points, OK?
Thank you, pomrakthai.

Today went to Ace around 9pm. Just to look look see see while waiting for my friend outing together go to Vietnam pub @ Maluri.
I would say, for my choice, easily got 10+ girls really popular. Observed from far, all horny guys go for them most of the time. As the year end comes, always MIB will come and earn their year end bonus. So raids are frequent on this period. Not only Ace, other nearby ports, KTV, Pubs will suffer the same fate.

As for today, because of Tang yuen festival, lesser crowd. Most uncles choose to sit down chit chat, watching the flow, maybe the best way to avoid flipcar.

For myself a newbie in Ace, it's like model parade show, where they will wear very pretty dresses and show more 1/2 cup to gain advantage of getting better business. Just enjoy look look see see for 1hr then chow to Maluri.

It's good to observe the crowd and learn more things since there is always limited budget to spend on the girls, and to avoid flipcar status.

Thanks again for all seniors here that helped provided so many info for newbies. If newbies lazy to read this FRs last 20 pages or so, don't blame ppl for not giving info. Always read from last 20-30pages already can get the ideas in Ace.
Old 23-12-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
SexGod168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats the situation at ACE now still got typhoon ? Wanna go this weekend hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1