The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Useful info. Wish i had this reference when starting out - then don't need to learn the hard way. The part abt bringing $10s and hiding xtra cash is true ... hahahahh

As for the raids, some of these MLs nowadays are too daring and bring it upon themselves. These MLs offering specials to first time customers, as i have encountered, is extremely unwise.
No problem bro. I am just sharing what I have encountered before. Been there, done the same mistakes and hope other bros do not repeat.

As for MLs offering first time customers special, I think it depends on the type of joints. Certain joints is quite obvious something special will happen, so the ML will surely pop the question. But for the more discreet ones, maybe the ML has to be more prudent and observant before asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenmothz View Post
Awesome stuff. Upped ur points. This deserves to be stickied.
Thanks bro, appreciate your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
TS need to add a session... How to visit MP without found out by wife and gf ... The tactics..
Haha... Generally I do not encourage bros with wife and gf already to cheong... but I see if I can add something in. I am single, so do not really encounter this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaili View Post
Kudos to Bro Halogen for this immense sharing of information!

Support Support!
Thanks bro! I know I will always get your backing. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinganboy View Post
really good read!
thanks bro for the effort in writing!
No problem, my pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Good effort bro halogen, salute you!
Thanks. It is more about experience than effort haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qg11 View Post
One point to take note. If want to have FJ in a massage spa, do not use oil for massage.

Massage oil will break the condom, which end up having no protection. Many ML does not have this knowledge.
Good one! I will add into the useful tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro halogen019, had upped your with my humble points... useful knowledge for newbies!

Cheers and enjoy!
Thanks bro. We all start from somewhere and we all will always appreciate a bit of knowledge and assurance before we start. Hope this is a good guide.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 17-12-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Since no one write about raids I will then...

First during raid as customer always wear the shorts or underwear and cover up with the towel and pretend to be massaging you won’t want the therapist that is massaging you to be tio or get into trouble with AV.

Always say the therapist is massaging you unless you really get caught in the act then better admit if not do a helping hand to help the girl Mai sabotage people when no proof against the girl you go admit it... people come sg also earn a living.. have some good heart Mai anyhow sabo

Normally as customer, av will not do anything to us unless you Super guai lan with them and challenge them! If not normally they will just ask you if the girl got offer you special, if she is massaging or the name of your therapist which girl. Av will not try to make us customer trouble one but might threaten us to cooperate but most of the time nothing will happen to us. But please if you do vice stuff outside one and you try to guai lan with them you better hope they do not spot check your phone or what I had seen customer taken away and handcuff before.

90% or raid we customer will be fine unless they caught the girls provide special or what then it’s going to drag a Long time. Either we can refund the massage money or wait for the raid to end.

My advice for now Chionging is avoid joints with fj as Av seem to be raiding those joints that provide fj and they know which joint have and which joint do not have... all along they just simply close one eye to let people earn a living but some black sheep cause the news to be too hot that they have no choice but to do their job to show to taxpayer they are working
Thanks bro! Very useful insights! I have added your point link to the article.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 17-12-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
I just curious. There's another local massage directory in this forum, what's the difference with this one?
The difference is that the local massage directory is generally for home massages. There is no shop front for that. You contact the ML, fix an appointment and she gives you a home address with some instructions on how to get there. No walk ins allowed. However, there are a few threads over there which actually have a shop front.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 17-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Preface

The next belt of joints are commonly congregated along the more historical areas where you can find five-foot walkway shophouses. Eg: Jalan Besar, Chinatown, North Bridge Road, Boat Quay, Tanjong Pagar, Tanjong Katong etc. These joints tend to be on the 2nd or 3rd storey.

The next group of spa is what I deem as the joints more “secluded” and masquerading as clean joints. They are usually more central in location and endured the test of time and raids. They do not have neon lights blinking and hide among shopping malls, commercial buildings and even hotels.
Malaysian ML (those that provide FJ service, not the SYT kind that provide teasing/HJ) nowadays mostly found in the last group. Shophouses seldom have Msian nowadays, let alone quality ones...
Old 17-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
greenstream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the fun and informative read. Just one problem I encountered here, some bros asked for contact but they don’t give out points even if they have a lot.

So sometimes I’m interested in a contact from a FR thread but the thread starter is wary to give me contact because of low points. The only time I got upped is when I did a FR for a bro that advertise here.
Old 17-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Very informative post TS.... especially for new chiongster... kudos to you..
Old 17-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Malaysian ML (those that provide FJ service, not the SYT kind that provide teasing/HJ) nowadays mostly found in the last group. Shophouses seldom have Msian nowadays, let alone quality ones...
Yes bro that is my observation too and that is what makes it more frustrating hunting down info of joints with such MLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenstream View Post
Thanks for the fun and informative read. Just one problem I encountered here, some bros asked for contact but they donÂ’t give out points even if they have a lot.

So sometimes IÂ’m interested in a contact from a FR thread but the thread starter is wary to give me contact because of low points. The only time I got upped is when I did a FR for a bro that advertise here.
No problem bro. Hope I did not bore you with the long read. Yes I do notice some bros have high rep power but all their previous posts are just "please share contact. I don't know how they got to where they are, maybe exchanging of points.

Please allow me to apologize on behalf of bros like me who may look at the points first before deciding if we want to share contact. For a start, you can try to post nice stuff at the pictures section first. That place bros are usually more generous with their points. Once you build enough points and power, head over here again to ask for contacts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Very informative post TS.... especially for new chiongster... kudos to you..
Thanks bro. You have come a long way too!

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 17-12-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Such info should be put into Wikipedia for all past, present and future chiongsters to study
Old 17-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
greenstream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No problem bro. Hope I did not bore you with the long read. Yes I do notice some bros have high rep power but all their previous posts are just "please share contact. I don't know how they got to where they are, maybe exchanging of points.

Please allow me to apologize on behalf of bros like me who may look at the points first before deciding if we want to share contact. For a start, you can try to post nice stuff at the pictures section first. That place bros are usually more generous with their points. Once you build enough points and power, head over here again to ask for contacts.
Thanks for the tip. So that’s how some got those thousands of points. I’ve been wondering about that thinking, “whoa, these guys must have really spent a lot regularly all these years to get those points!”. haha
Old 17-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 12
CuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to all

thanks for the info at least we know more things hope to get more info to go new locations as some of us may not notice or where to find

finding is tough hope more locations to be known
Old 17-12-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!
Quote:
The difference is that the local massage directory is generally for home massages. There is no shop front for that. You contact the ML, fix an appointment and she gives you a home address with some instructions on how to get there. No walk ins allowed. However, there are a few threads over there which actually have a shop front.
Great post bro... Support...

I know some bros here still have needs even when have gf or wife... That's quite understandable

Some simple tips:
1. Do not cheong outside of your usual routine. Very easy to get discovered this way. If want to cheong have to find time within your routine away from your partner (ie lunch time)

2. Don't go cheong just before your dinner date or just before going home to your partner. That's asking for trouble.

3. There's a saying, don't shit near where you eat or sleep and I'm not talking about the toilet. Don't go visit the joint in your neighborhood or near where you work. Chances are someone will see you.

Can't think of anything else now.
Some tips are common sense to some bros but others may not have thought about it.

If you're afraid of being found out, best is don't do it.

If you have to do it, think about the situation from your partner's perspective. What would cause him or her to find out.

Have a good week ahead... Merry Christmas
Old 17-12-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

One important point .. don't use CC or Nets ... Always use cash.... Because statement show trace..
Old 17-12-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 7
Mrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh man!! thanks a lot for the information!
I am newbie and I PM you before for information.
You are great man and willing to share. Appreciate it!
Even if the forum doesnt put this in sticky, I will keep referring to this post as I have put this in my bookmark. thanks again bro!

If you dont mind, I would like to ask an advice, how to differentiate honest and fake FR?
thanks. it seems i cant thank you enough haha.
Old 17-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdudutz View Post

If you dont mind, I would like to ask an advice, how to differentiate honest and fake FR?
thanks. it seems i cant thank you enough haha.
Look at the points of the poster.
Check his join date and frequency of posting.
Check his other posts.
It's usually a combination of a lot of the above and some other things
Old 17-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Great info Halogen bro.
Thank you for always contributing and helping.

Would wanna up your points, but I think my points are a little miserable to be worth anything.

Wish an article like yours was around when I first started, it would have saved me a lot of time and money. I only gradually scoured the forum and picked up bits and pieces of info after.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1