The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 20
spown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Foreigner Wife!

Bro Ignis , thanks your info but one more question is that is it that if she work here then i cannot married her? becos i intend to ask her to work here so that she can get employment pass than after that marry her....confused...and to one bro here,,,what is the difference between jap n japanese??
Old 17-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
katei pinoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002

wow, yr engiri power ah. playing with words.
wats wrong with jap n japanese.
must write in japanese for u to see!?!?
btw, yr surprise is short of a 'r'.
so i dun think u r surprise at all.

cheers,
If you dun know the origin of jap, dun use it! the word " jap" are commonly used in 2nd ww , where the americans called japanese as japs!.. and the Japanese are not very comfortable with it . IT is an offensive words.

see this.. baka!

N Korea calls Japanese 'Japs' at U.N. General Assembly
A North Korean diplomat called the Japanese "Japs" three times during a meeting of the U.N. General Assembly on Tuesday. North Korea's Deputy Ambassador to the United Nations Kim Chang Guk made the remarks in English while he was accusing Japan of taking a hostile stance toward his country. The comments sparked a protest by his Japanese counterpart, Yoshiyuki Motomura. The president of the current General Assembly session, Julian Hunte, asked North Korea not to use the derogatory term any more.
Old 17-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
katei pinoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spown04
Bro Ignis , thanks your info but one more question is that is it that if she work here then i cannot married her? becos i intend to ask her to work here so that she can get employment pass than after that marry her....confused...and to one bro here,,,what is the difference between jap n japanese??
Hi Bro,

does you gf call you chink, or ah neh? may be ang mo ? Jap is an offensive words..you are going to meet her parents, japanese friends, so it is not very wise to use the word " jap" anymore.. "Jap" does not means short form for " japanese" la..

you can ask you gf or you japanese friends if you have any..

Old 17-01-2005, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by katei pinoy
If you dun know the origin of jap, dun use it! the word " jap" are commonly used in 2nd ww , where the americans called japanese as japs!.. and the Japanese are not very comfortable with it . IT is an offensive words.

see this.. baka!
plman..

i believe u have many things to say about u not knowing the origin of JAP.. tell u to study ur JLPT harder dont wan lah.. So its time for you to pass ur JLPT 1 so as to know more about the origin of Jap...
Old 17-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
plman..

i believe u have many things to say about u not knowing the origin of JAP.. tell u to study ur JLPT harder dont wan lah.. So its time for you to pass ur JLPT 1 so as to know more about the origin of Jap...
wow ... got fire again ... fireman veri busy u know

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 17-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Like that say ... that means

Thai / Siam
Indo
Viet
etc
.. also offensive lor ...

ya lor ... military invasion not offensive hor ... kena label 'jap' is offensive - please state vie point from a macro perspective lah ..

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 17-01-2005, 02:29 PM
Samster

lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
wow ... got fire again ... fireman veri busy u know
Dont know leh...
katei pinoy must be the cultural offier from the united nations.. cause he damn specific in using the right term to address ppl..

heng, my hong #### friends and colleagues didnt ask me eat shit when i joke with them.. saying, "u, honkies huh... blah blah blah.. etc.."

aido, katei pinoy.. this is a forum, relax.. typing japaness.. damn long leh.. jap is short form lah..like we type sg gals.. meaning singaporean gals. indo gals.. meaning indonesian gals.. but u die die wan to type the whole word out? pai seh leh... my finger tired leh..
Old 17-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thai / Siam
Indo
Viet
etc

ya lor ... military invasion not offensive hor ... kena label 'jap' is offensive - please state vie point from a macro perspective lah ..
BEAUTIFUL... well said..
Old 17-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
BEAUTIFUL... well said..
10 Q ... wu lian boh lian kua hian hian

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 17-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Foreigner Wife!

Quote:

Thai / Siam
Indo
Viet
etc

lidat i muz change mi nick 2 japaneseboy oreadi... kekeke.... as mi name is oso offensive...
Old 17-01-2005, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
lidat i muz change mi nick 2 japaneseboy oreadi... kekeke.... as mi name is oso offensive...
u change to Nihon jin lah ...

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 17-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
change to cockboy lor...........

Old 17-01-2005, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee
change to cockboy lor...........

hahahah.. cockboy i think ppl take liao.. but its a good idea.. just kidding hor..
Old 17-01-2005, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Foreigner Wife!

Quote:
hahahah.. cockboy i think ppl take liao.. but its a good idea.. just kidding hor..
alo alo... everyone now making fun of mi nick izit? nihon jin o cockboy?... cockboy is other's nick oreadi... wa ta shi nihon jin daz... kekeke...

i so cock meh?...
Old 17-01-2005, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by katei pinoy

see this.. baka!

N Korea calls Japanese 'Japs' at U.N. General Assembly
A North Korean diplomat called the Japanese "Japs" three times during a meeting of the U.N. General Assembly on Tuesday. North Korea's Deputy Ambassador to the United Nations Kim Chang Guk made the remarks in English while he was accusing Japan of taking a hostile stance toward his country. The comments sparked a protest by his Japanese counterpart, Yoshiyuki Motomura. The president of the current General Assembly session, Julian Hunte, asked North Korea not to use the derogatory term any more.

Sorry for attaching the whole post, boss.

Bro katei pinoy, i dun know who u are or what u r.
this is a forum for commercial sex not the U.N. General Assembly.
what we have here are sam......ster but not whatever general secretary of blar blar blar.
if u wanna be so serious, dun come here lor. thats my sgd0.20.
either u r a D.O.G. (senior than D.O.M.) or u r a stick in the mud.
if u ask any young Japanese about this, i think most of them dun know.
now is what generation liao, still wanna ke kao so much meh.
if u wanna hao lian u know a lot, then i boh pian.
my knowledge too little, sorry hor.
if u good heart, wanna to teach spown04, then u can PM him one mah.
no need to lidat one.

anyway hor, mi got use offensive word on u or not hah?
maybe a bit chak chak only. but y u use baka leh.
wanna start a WAR, come f**k me RAW lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1