The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2005, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
axcel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Foreigner Wife!

Hi Rof|maoxz

Thanks

But my worry here is that my friend already applied for 2 PRC girls (and both are in Singapore now), would this affect the application for my GF ??

Please advise

thanks
Old 29-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by axcel
Hi Rof|maoxz

Thanks

But my worry here is that my friend already applied for 2 PRC girls (and both are in Singapore now), would this affect the application for my GF ??

Please advise

thanks
If ICA has checked that your frd has the financial means, den it should not be a problem. I have come across one who brought 10 PRC MMs over a period of time.
Old 29-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
If ICA has checked that your frd has the financial means, den it should not be a problem. I have come across one who brought 10 PRC MMs over a period of time.
Hi Rof|maoxz

Sorry for being a dickhead, but when u say "financial means", u mean he is not bankrupt?? or they check his bank account ?? or check the credit bureau ??

at least i am comforted that u mentioned u know someone who brought 10 MMs in before

thanks alot for the help
Old 29-03-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Rof|maoxz

Sorry for being a dickhead, but when u say "financial means", u mean he is not bankrupt?? or they check his bank account ?? or check the credit bureau ??

at least i am comforted that u mentioned u know someone who brought 10 MMs in before

thanks alot for the help
As for STSVP, ICA won't check too intense on the guarantor's bank's history. His CPF's past 12 mths contribution history and IR8A is suffice enough.
Old 29-03-2005, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
As for STSVP, ICA won't check too intense on the guarantor's bank's history. His CPF's past 12 mths contribution history and IR8A is suffice enough.
Hi Rof|maoxz

does this means he need to bring his 12 months' printout along ?? does he need to bring his IR8A along too ??

just in case
Old 29-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Rof|maoxz

does this means he need to bring his 12 months' printout along ?? does he need to bring his IR8A along too ??

just in case
Just bring them, it might be handy when ICA ask for it. Both are necessary to me from what I know.
Old 29-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Samster

Enter-in error.

Last edited by Rof|maoxz; 29-03-2005 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Double posting...
Old 30-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Enter-in error.
Hi Rof|maoxz

I am very sad now, as it was REJECTED, due to that she once came in 2004 november (i knew her then) and stayed for a month.

BUT, the ICA asked me to appeal, as I brought along photographs of her and myself taken together and on the spot i explained why i needed my friend to help me apply...... I had to beg... but alas they still wanted me to send in official appeal and attached photocopy of my IC and also the photographs.

Also on the appeal letter, my friend signed it too, to validate my case.

The officer told me that it would take maximum 2 weeks, and would notify me by post

ANy comments or advise ?? as i am worried...... that it would not be approved as this trip is to meet my parents (which i stated in the appeal letter, i also stated the intention is only for her to stay 10days this time)

sigh...... why is th singapore government treating PRC like that, cant they know that true love exists ???

comments please
Old 30-03-2005, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Rof|maoxz

comments please
Firstly they are callous, and dun bother asking why your application is rejected. They just 愚弄 (mock) at you and pretend to be helpful. You have mentioned that your frd has been the guarantor of 2 PRCs. I's also clueless why this time the application has been rejected. Is that anything that you didn't convey to me. Feel free to pm me.

Rof|maoxz

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 31-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Samster

Hi Bro

Just to update you

(1) me arranging for her to go HK for a holiday with me and i brining my parents there. did not know they need to apply for visa in HK for PRCs = btw, would this be difficult ?? she applying thru a shanghai tour agency (she is a hunan girl)

(2) as for the appeal, me would just pend it and see whether it approves (as i said earlier that the purpose is to come see my parents) but I have a question, if it is approve by the 10th Apr, can i delay until 27th apr to collect it, would the counting of the 5 weeks start from 27th or 10th ?? Reason is because, i would be at canada for business trip and would only be back on 11th may, and i wish for her to come in mid may for my niece full month.

Best is that ICA can allow delay till 10th May (provided that it is approved by 10th apr) that's what i heard that we have up to one month to collect it and then the 35 days starts from there

Please advise
Old 01-04-2005, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Please advise
As long she's waiting for the visa to be approved, you can still collect her visa within ICA stipulated timing.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 01-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
As long she's waiting for the visa to be approved, you can still collect her visa within ICA stipulated timing.

Hi Brothers in ARMs

Just to let you know that the appeal was successful and the visa is granted.

I guess it was due to the photos provided and that i pleaded for it

Thanks everybody, especially Rof|maoxz, for the emotional support for the past few days

thanks
Old 01-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks everybody, especially Rof|maoxz, for the emotional support for the past few days

thanks
You are welcome. Wish you all the best in your future path.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 23-05-2005, 05:10 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 20
spown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of light

Can ask bro here if bankruppt already can still marry foreinger?
Old 23-05-2005, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Unhappy Foreigner as wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spown04
Can ask bro here if bankruppt already can still marry foreinger?
唉...可悲。破了产还想娶外国人做妻。

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1