The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hornyguy69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Exclamation Help. Need advise ASAP

Hi fellow chiongster,
Ytd night when to a FL. When having sex did not realise condom broke until cum inside condom and withdraw from her. Any advice to get PEP or not or wait till 30 days go Dr tan there for comprehensive check ?
Old 12-02-2016, 07:04 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help. Need advise ASAP

will PEP help u feel less nervous? if so go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy69 View Post
Hi fellow chiongster,
Ytd night when to a FL. When having sex did not realise condom broke until cum inside condom and withdraw from her. Any advice to get PEP or not or wait till 30 days go Dr tan there for comprehensive check ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 12-02-2016, 08:39 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

1. What is the chance of her having HIV?
Licensed? Nationality? etc etc

2. What is the transmission risk?
Circumcised? Bleeding? etc etc

With a ballpark estimation of risk, weigh up the pros and cons of PEP.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 9
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
1. What is the chance of her having HIV?
Licensed? Nationality? etc etc

2. What is the transmission risk?
Circumcised? Bleeding? etc etc

With a ballpark estimation of risk, weigh up the pros and cons of PEP.
May I ask how circumcised affects the transmission risk?

What kind of bleeding are you referring to?

Thanks.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
May I ask how circumcised affects the transmission risk?

What kind of bleeding are you referring to?

Thanks.
Circumcised men are at lower risk of catching HIV.

Bleeding as in skin broken due to abrasion, cuts from fingernails etc which would make the risk of transmission higher.

Quote:
http://healthland.time.com/2013/04/1...s-risk-of-hiv/

While the men showed similar communities of microbes before the operation, 12 months later, the circumcised men harbored dramatically fewer bacteria that survive in low oxygen conditions. They also had 81% less bacteria overall compared to the uncircumcised men, and that could have a dramatic effect on the men’s ability to fight off infections like HIV, says Price. Previous studies showed that circumcised men lowered their risk of transmitting HIV by as much as 50%, making the operation an important tool in preventing infection with the virus. Why? A high burden of bacteria could disrupt the ability of specialized immune cells known as Langerhans cells to activate immune defenses. Normally, Langerhans are responsible for grabbing invading microbes like bacteria or viruses and presenting them to immune cells for training, to prime the body to recognize and react against the pathogens. But when the bacterial load increases, as it does in the uncircumcised penile environment, inflammatory reactions increase and these cells actually start to infect healthy cells with the offending microbe rather than merely present them.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-02-2016, 01:01 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

http://healthland.time.com/2012/08/2...ns-will-spike/

If rates of circumcision among infant boys continue to drop in the U.S., it could lead to billions of dollars in added health care costs and increases in sexually transmitted infections among men, according to a recent study by Johns Hopkins researchers.

Studies link circumcision with numerous health benefits: the procedure is associated with lower risks of urinary tract infections in babies and young boys, and reductions in men’s risk of contracting HIV, genital herpes and human papillomavirus (HPV); it may also help reduce the odds of penile and prostate cancers. By reducing the burden of sexually transmitted infections among men, it may also help keep more women infection-free as well.

If circumcision rates were to drop from the current 55% to 10%, urinary tract infections in baby boys may rise a whopping 212%, and in men, HIV infections could increase by 12%, HPV infections by 29% and herpes simplex virus type 2 by 20%. In women, dropping rates of male circumcision could increase cases of bacterial vaginosis by 18% and low-risk HPV by 13%.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 12-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is something new. I never knew that circumcision could lead to lowering your risk of catching HIV.

Is there an ideal age bracket for guys to go for circumcision? Thank you.
Old 12-02-2016, 03:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHiCaLhAcKeR View Post
This is something new. I never knew that circumcision could lead to lowering your risk of catching HIV.

Is there an ideal age bracket for guys to go for circumcision? Thank you.
My guess is the younger the better but I don't see why it cannot be done in adulthood. In childhood the decision would be made by parents usually for religious or medical reasons.

I had my circumcision done when I was in my late 20s. In my case it was a lifestyle choice.

Old 12-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHiCaLhAcKeR View Post
Tnever knew that circumcision could lead to lowering your risk of catching HIV.
Same here, looks like it a good idea to circumcise
Old 13-02-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hornyguy69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey Guys,

that night i was having some fun with fl then the condom broke but did not realize it only after i cum and withdraw from her.
Old 14-02-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DonFranks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
that night i was having some fun with fl then the condom broke but did not realize it only after i cum and withdraw from her.
Did you decide to go for the PEP?
Old 15-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
hey Guys,

Any update bro? So that it can enlighten us fellow samsters.. Thanks bro!
Old 18-02-2016, 06:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Any update bro? So that it can enlighten us fellow samsters.. Thanks bro!
bro ur posting not updated for me to return upz.. pls pm if you have done so..
Old 18-02-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 9
tommyleesg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytommyleesg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

3 months later do a test. Then 6 months. Follow protocol. I am doing it also. Pep is warranted. Pls take.
Old 18-02-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 9
tommyleesg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytommyleesg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We will be part of the stats Liao. I have a feeling.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1