The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-02-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I usually raw with only my super regulars. I wasn't prepared for this pooying, must be the intense tongue-fu

Ya LD now 330bt but heng ah the gals not pushy so I escaped with just 5 LDs each nite. 6k LT was a surprise to me too. Last year it was 5k. I think quite heng the gals stayed till late morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
WOW bro. u damn power! dare to do raw with them.

btw, LT now 6k baht...wtf? ur LD is 330 baht? 2015 june price was 160baht wor...if i rem correctly, many of them run away at 5am even for LT, some only 1 shot (must be because i took a long time to cum). nowadays i only go for ST and if i really like her, then LT and then take her clubbing
Old 14-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Anyone tried black pagoda before? it's touted to be an agg, gentlemen's club and brothel all in one

http://www.blackpagoda-bangkok.com/
It's located at patpong and it's more of a coyote bar with average looking girls. Not so much of a gentleman club. Cater to farang mostly and they have short time rooms inside the bar itself.
Old 14-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
WOW bro. u damn power! dare to do raw with them.

btw, LT now 6k baht...wtf? ur LD is 330 baht? 2015 june price was 160baht wor...if i rem correctly, many of them run away at 5am even for LT, some only 1 shot (must be because i took a long time to cum). nowadays i only go for ST and if i really like her, then LT and then take her clubbing
Probably 2 LDs ( Coke & tequila ) as they prefer to order 2 at one time. That's makes up 330baht.
Old 14-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
?..... Crazy House that night. Naked girls dancing everywhere, upstairs all nude, downstairs not all. Mix of fair and tanned girls from 5s to 8s. Learnt that those who choose to dance nude are paid 10.5k every month. LDs have gotten expensive at 330bt per pop but to be fair, the girls are not pushy. BFs are now 700bt, up from 600bt at my last visit. Waitresses are friendly and helpful, and I bought two of them a LD each ....but to my surprise she sat on my dick raw. Humped away amid DFK and loud moans before I shot my load outside. Didn’t want any accidents....
Dearest Bro Doomas, please help with a few questions below:
1) Crazy House not pushy for LDs: at what frequency do ladies ask you to buy them LDs? Once every 20 min ?
2) Can waitresses at Crazy House be BF?
3) Why do you say your tips given for good service "spoil market"? Were the ladies giving you excellent service? If so, i think should be fair. This will motivate them to provide better service in future.
4) Why you do not want to shoot inside since already doing raw? Even if accident, no hold on you leh.
Cheers and many thanks for your great FRs.
If i were a pretty lass, i also want you to bang me raw.

Last edited by PleasePCC; 14-02-2016 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 14-02-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Bangkok Hold Hand Serwit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
I thought naemlo serwit got hold joystick and cup two tea bags that's why so expensive. his serwit only hold hand 50% discount only, I think quite expensive.
Also bro naemlo have the famous Nong Ploy to greet you.
Others don't have leh.
Old 14-02-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 15
HChiongeR is a splendid one to beholdHChiongeR is a splendid one to beholdHChiongeR is a splendid one to beholdHChiongeR is a splendid one to beholdHChiongeR is a splendid one to beholdHChiongeR is a splendid one to behold
Got to know a gal from cowboy2 during my last visit.this time round asking her to acc me thru out. Do I need to pay her anot ah? If so how much for like 3-4days
Old 14-02-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Ahhh, I see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Probably 2 LDs ( Coke & tequila ) as they prefer to order 2 at one time. That's makes up 330baht.
Old 14-02-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

The previous times I went to Bac and CH I was harassed about every half hour for LDs..."pls help my friend", "I whole night no LDs", and on went the myriad of excuses. Even the farking MMS came along and squeezed LDs from me, and the MMS LDs are not cheap. This time round in CH I said I would buy just one LD for their friends, which thankfully turned out to be just the two LB waitresses.

If the waitresses (normal and LB) are willing I'm sure they can be barfined. I have heard of Bacarra waitresses being BF'ed before.

I was wondering if I was spoiling the market for future cheongsters by giving tips on top of the increased BF and LT rates.

I didn't shoot inside because I didn't want the weight of a pregnancy on my conscience. Even if from other guys, she can still try to blackmail me by claiming itz mine.

An alternative to me banging you raw, just walk across from Bacarra to Cockatoo Bar. Itz a LB bar with some stunners. BF'ed one LB from there once and he/she tried to do me raw. Luckily my radar was on and I siam

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Dearest Bro Doomas, please help with a few questions below:
1) Crazy House not pushy for LDs: at what frequency do ladies ask you to buy them LDs? Once every 20 min ?
2) Can waitresses at Crazy House be BF?
3) Why do you say your tips given for good service "spoil market"? Were the ladies giving you excellent service? If so, i think should be fair. This will motivate them to provide better service in future.
4) Why you do not want to shoot inside since already doing raw? Even if accident, no hold on you leh.
Cheers and many thanks for your great FRs.
If i were a pretty lass, i also want you to bang me raw.
Old 14-02-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi all bros,

I will be going to bkk for hoildays soon.

Need some advice from senior bros here.

Which shops at Nana plaza are ladyboys shop? or how to tell if they are ladyboy?

I assume all gals at Cowboy Soi are not ladyboys, right?

Thank you for advice, please.
Old 14-02-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
..... Bacarra to Cockatoo Bar. Itz a LB bar with some stunners. BF'ed one LB from there once and he/she tried to do me raw. Luckily my radar was on and I siam
Many thanks for your insight, Bro Doomas.

I am still consulting my "Fab Five" if I should cross to the "Dark Side".

Truth is I get erections whenever I come across chio LBs in BKK (e.g. BTS/MRT)

Hmm....
Old 14-02-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChiongeR View Post
?... know a gal from cowboy2 during my last visit.this time round asking her to acc me thru out. Do I need to pay her anot ah?
Of course, you do. It's her livelihood, c'mon ...even if she likes you enough to accompany you throughout.

That can include her bar fine too (pay bar for her freedom mah). As for daily rate, just work around LT rate.
Old 15-02-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mai tu liao, just cross over to the back side errr I mean dark side

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Many thanks for your insight, Bro Doomas.

I am still consulting my "Fab Five" if I should cross to the "Dark Side".

Truth is I get erections whenever I come across chio LBs in BKK (e.g. BTS/MRT)

Hmm....
Old 15-02-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

And don't forget to tip her on top of everything else. You never know when you want to RTF her. Safer to cheong with a familiar pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Of course, you do. It's her livelihood, c'mon ...even if she likes you enough to accompany you throughout.

That can include her bar fine too (pay bar for her freedom mah). As for daily rate, just work around LT rate.
Old 15-02-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 15
HChiongeR is a splendid one to beholdHChiongeR is a splendid one to beholdHChiongeR is a splendid one to beholdHChiongeR is a splendid one to beholdHChiongeR is a splendid one to beholdHChiongeR is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
And don't forget to tip her on top of everything else. You never know when you want to RTF her. Safer to cheong with a familiar pussy
Problem is I duno the rate.that time go just exchange line nia never lt tio raid at halfway all open light close.kindly advise the rate pls. Thanks
Old 15-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ahhh, I see!
ya. i kena x2 LD in a single setting before...now i make sure i tell the waitress 1 LD first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1