The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 11
Dixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud of
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Thank you for return upz.
Upped you back 3. All exchanges welcome...
Old 14-02-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

i think the most jialat thing that can happen is you picked up a ONS from a club...and checkin hotel for a night of fun....she could be high from the alcohol....then next morning she woke up and in a shock and said who are you and why is she there...

balls will straightaway shrink i tell you...no joke..
Old 14-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
i think the most jialat thing that can happen is you picked up a ONS from a club...and checkin hotel for a night of fun....she could be high from the alcohol....then next morning she woke up and in a shock and said who are you and why is she there...

Then you film her agreeing to fucking or fucking Itself.
Worst case scenario is you charged for filming but that's better than charged for rape.
Old 14-02-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

but there are some girls a bit high from alcohol but still not that drunk....and willing give consent for sex ...and during the session they took the lead for a lot of sex positions...

true bro...film the sexxion wil be good...cos a girl raped won't be asking for doggie or suck the dick till so song...
Old 14-02-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
but there are some girls a bit high from alcohol but still not that drunk....and willing give consent for sex ...and during the session they took the lead for a lot of sex positions...

true bro...film the sexxion wil be good...cos a girl raped won't be asking for doggie or suck the dick till so song...
You're half correct.

Film her consenting to farking.
Tell her afterwards you suck my lj n we fark ok?
And she smile n say you huaidan. You 50% safe le.

The second video is yr last resort.
As long as the video don't show her saying nooooo. Don't want. You're 80% safe.

I say 80% cos cops can still charge you after two videos cos they're that fucked up. If they lose, they'll take revenge by charging u for the fucking video even if the truth is shown by that video.
Old 14-02-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Bestie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many years back......

Tio AV raided, I'm ok, my friend caught red handed bonding with ML.

We were told to assemble at HC front counter with all the ML and a few patrons including me and my friend.

Than my friend whisper something to me and I laugh out loud.

AV officer shouted at me thinking I try to be funny and demanded me to spell out what my friend whisper to me.

"Sir, my friend say he still stuck with the condom until now, just now rushing to dress up, no chance to take it out?"

Whole lot of us, laugh until peng including the AV officers.
Old 14-02-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You're half correct.

Film her consenting to farking.
Tell her afterwards you suck my lj n we fark ok?
And she smile n say you huaidan. You 50% safe le.

The second video is yr last resort.
As long as the video don't show her saying nooooo. Don't want. You're 80% safe.

I say 80% cos cops can still charge you after two videos cos they're that fucked up. If they lose, they'll take revenge by charging u for the fucking video even if the truth is shown by that video.
bro...it is not against the law to take home-made videos of ourselves and our partner ....as long as it's for private consumption....which in fact really is for our own consumption...

but hor some girls like to act innocent and shake their head say dun want dun want when being fucked leh...although she is very gian...especially true for ATBs...
Old 14-02-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro...it is not against the law to take home-made videos of ourselves and our partner ....as long as it's for private consumption....which in fact really is for our own consumption...

but hor some girls like to act innocent and shake their head say dun want dun want when being fucked leh...although she is very gian...especially true for ATBs...
I think you cannot take video of you all fucking without consent just like you cannot take video of your tenant maid shower without consent even if the house n toilet is yr property.
Old 15-02-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4466 / Power: 10
VIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share my friend true very jialat story.

We went to a PRC ktv joint for happy hours in town area. One of my friend who was a PRC liker and pick a hot and young PRC to sit with him. Then he start to roam here and there at the PRC body. My friend jio the PRC to go hotel and the girl said that she just reach singapore today and never go hotel with customer even when she was here the last trip. My friend hear this get even more horn and wanted to taste her body. My friend offer her 300 for 1 shot and after much negotiations and on.

Then my friend say he will join us at night hours if we extend so I told him to call us after his fuck. Usually he will take 3 hours. Then he went for his deal. He always choose to settle at lavender h81, according to him more safe, seldom got av raid.

Then the rest of us just carry on our song singing. Then suddenly in less than a hour my friend was back. We ask him why so fast. He get really pids off and all xyz come out. He then tell us.

After reach the h81, my friend pass his ic to hotel staff to scan. After scanning then is the PRC passport turn. After the hotel staff type in the passport number then the hotel staff tell the PRC that, afternoon you already check in 2 hours here now you can't check in again, is the hotel policy. Then upon hearing this my friend get damn angry and maloo because behind him still got other customers and smile when hearing what the hotel staff say.

My friend just walk out of the hotel and drive but the PRC just want to follow and still want to find other excuse. My friend just drive off leaving behind the PRC cursing and swearing at my friend. My friend reverse the car and wind down the window and pui at her then faster drive off.

After hearing this we decide not to extend our room just go other ktv for night hours.
Old 15-02-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you for sharing jialat story.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 15-02-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Sibueyjialat story shared. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestie View Post
Many years back......

We were told to assemble at HC front counter with all the ML and a few patrons including me and my friend.

AV officer shouted at me thinking I try to be funny and demanded me to spell out what my friend whisper to me.

"Sir, my friend say he still stuck with the condom until now, just now rushing to dress up, no chance to take it out?"

Old 15-02-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Another one sibueyjialat story shared. Thank you come back post here more often. Never trust working girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIETLONER View Post

We went to a PRC ktv joint for happy hours in town area. One of my friend who was a PRC liker and pick a hot and young PRC to sit with him. Then he start to roam here and there at the PRC body. My friend jio the PRC to go hotel and the girl said that she just reach singapore today and never go hotel with customer even when she was here the last trip. My friend hear this get even more horn and wanted to taste her body. My friend offer her 300 for 1 shot and after much negotiations and on.

Then my friend say he will join us at night hours if we extend so I told him to call us after his fuck. Usually he will take 3 hours. Then he went for his deal. He always choose to settle at lavender h81, according to him more safe, seldom got av raid.

Then the rest of us just carry on our song singing. Then suddenly in less than a hour my friend was back. We ask him why so fast. He get really pids off and all xyz come out. He then tell us.

After reach the h81, my friend pass his ic to hotel staff to scan. After scanning then is the PRC passport turn. After the hotel staff type in the passport number then the hotel staff tell the PRC that, afternoon you already check in 2 hours here now you can't check in again, is the hotel policy. Then upon hearing this my friend get damn angry and maloo because behind him still got other customers and smile when hearing what the hotel staff say.

My friend just walk out of the hotel and drive but the PRC just want to follow and still want to find other excuse. My friend just drive off leaving behind the PRC cursing and swearing at my friend. My friend reverse the car and wind down the window and pui at her then faster drive off.

After hearing this we decide not to extend our room just go other ktv for night hours.

Old 15-02-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sibuey jialat...
Tiagong many LAOJIAOs are scared of my Power 3...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 15-02-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIETLONER View Post

Hahaha! She kena pua kang Tao!! Haha! Pity your friend sia

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 15-02-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestie View Post
Many years back......

Hahahahahahha... I was reading this in toilet and burst out laughing... Good one mate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1