The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
desertaria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Some guidance needed from bros here

Hi Bros,

I was up in China this week. On Thursday, under the influence of alcohol and a moment of brain-fart, I called for one of the ladies working in the spa at the hotel back to my room.

Long story short, we had a crack at it. There was no kissing, some fondling, unprotected oral sex administered from both parties (no ejaculation) and the vaginal intercourse was with cap, of course.

I guess, reading from the forums here, the risks of contract HIV is remote (but not Zero) and more likely is the risk of other nasties. Note that this was my first time with a commercial sex worker, and first time in a long long time with someone other than my wife.

Nevertheless, I plan to take some precautions but would appreciate advice from experienced bros here.

1) I've read about something called PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis). Has anyone tried this and what is the feedback?

2) It is still under 72 hours from my contact with the FL, so from what I read PEP is still effective? Is this correct?

3) Are there clinics that administer this PEP discreetly?

4) If I go to DSC/ATS, will it be totally anonymous?

5) Does ATS / DSC test for any other nasties as well as HIV?

I understand that to be (almost) completely sure, I should wait 1 month for the first test and 3 months for the next.

I guess the last bit of advice is about getting ideas on how to go "vegetarian" for 3 months. I am pretty sure I will be able to keep away from FLs and outside dalliances.

The problem is the wife. We have a healthy sex life and she is currently pregnant so I definitely do not want to put her and the baby at risk. Of course, as many bros will say here, should have thought about it in the first place and I completely agree - it was a moment of complete folly and brainlessness, but what's done is done and I'll have to manage it as best as I can.

So any ideas on how i can fend my wife off for 3 months? I guess one way will be to come clean but given her current state I prefer to hide it to spare unneeded stress and unpleasantness for now.

Any brilliant ideas?

Much appreciated. Thanks.
Old 28-09-2012, 10:27 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some guidance needed from bros here

1,2 read this post
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=746
3. Yes
4. DCS isnt..no idea what is ATS
5. YES

as for excuse to avoid sex with your missus.. try telling her you have a persistent backache or that u just dont have the mood... ffs dont tell her about your fling when she is still Pregnant..

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertaria View Post
Much appreciated. Thanks.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 28-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

Thanks Bro Big Sexy, for the advice.

ATS was anonymous testing service, as written on the AFA website.

I just called the AFA hotline and it was mentioned that I can go for PEP but it will have to be administered by DSC.

I understand that DSC takes record of your particulars. I guess my next question is how private / safe these records are and will they be accessible by insurance companies, for example, if you are applying for insurance policies?
Old 28-09-2012, 11:16 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate.. they are known as AFA . not ATS
it means..Action for Aids. http://afa.org.sg/
they only do HIV and Syphilis Test @$30 per test..
they dont do other test..
Do check out their website for more detail esp the operating hours..they are not open everyday...

As for the insurance policies..as far as i know..it depends on the type policy you are looking at.. some policy requires you to declare if you are free from std.. other policy doesnt requires that.. ..

Quote:
Thanks Bro Big Sexy, for the advice.

ATS was anonymous testing service, as written on the AFA website.

I just called the AFA hotline and it was mentioned that I can go for PEP but it will have to be administered by DSC.

I understand that DSC takes record of your particulars. I guess my next question is how private / safe these records are and will they be accessible by insurance companies, for example, if you are applying for insurance policies?

Old 28-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

Update:

Just went to DSC - opted for the PEP... side effects sound scary...

Any bros here has done this before?
Old 28-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

PEP stands for Post Exposure Prophylaxis and is a treatment that may prevent HIV infection after the virus has entered the body.

Post= AfterExposure=A situation where HIV has a chance to get into someone's bloodstream, like unsafe sex
Prophylaxis
=
A treatment to stop an infection happening

PEP treatment: Involves taking anti-HIV drugs for four weeks
Must be started as soon as possible after unsafe sex or a condom not working, straight after exposure or within 24 hours is best and no later than 72 hours (three days)

Has side effects

Is likely to stop HIV but isn't guaranteed to work

Where do I get PEP?

Sexual Health clinics (GUM or 'clap' clinics)
Hospital Accident & Emergency departments (A&E)
Not all of these places in every part of the country will have PEP or be able to prescribe it
GPs won't usually be able to prescribe PEP

How soon?

It is best to start PEP straight after exposure or within 24 hours and no later than 72 hours (three days) later. The longer you wait there is less chance it will work, after 72 hours PEP isn't usually given as it's unlikely to work by then.

But if HIV is in my body doesn't this mean I will now be infected?

No. After HIV gets into your bloodstream it takes from a few hours to a few days before it permanently infects you. If you act in that short time you stand a chance of stopping HIV before the infection takes hold.

How does PEP work?

Taking two or three anti-HIV drugs every day for four weeks might stop the HIV before it gets a permanent hold in your body. PEP is not a 'morning after' pill that's taken just once, it's one month of drug treatment.

So if someone takes PEP they won't become HIV positive?

Research shows PEP makes infection with HIV a lot less likely. But PEP doesn't always work, some people who take it still end up with HIV after treatment. PEP can fail because some anti-HIV drugs don't work against some strains of HIV. It's more likely to fail if it's not taken properly or soon enough.

Are the drugs the same as the ones taken by people with HIV?

Yes, you take three drugs which are also used in 'combination therapy' taken by HIV positive people.

Is PEP a cure for HIV?

There is no cure for HIV. PEP can only stop HIV infection if it's taken very soon after it has entered your body and before the infection takes hold. Once HIV infection becomes permanent then anti-HIV drugs can't get rid of the virus. This is because it is now in parts of the body the drugs can't reach. Once HIV permanently infects you the drugs can usually control the HIV in their body but can never get rid of it completely.

Does PEP have side effects?

Yes, it can cause diarrhoea, headaches, nausea and vomiting. Because of the side effects, you may need time off work or study and some people have to stop taking it. Side effects go once you stop taking the drugs. One Australian study showed that among people taking PEP, side effects were mild to moderate for two out of three people and severe for one in four.

We had unsafe sex... The condom broke... Is it worth asking for PEP?

Use our self-assessment tool to help work out your risk of getting HIV and whether it's worth asking for PEP.
To speak to someone in person, call THT Direct on 0808 8021221 for more information on PEP and where to get it.

What are the chances someone will get PEP?

New guidelines have been given to Sexual Health Clinics that help doctors decide if PEP should be given. A doctor will need to ask questions about what kind of sex happened, when and who with.

It’s worth thinking about PEP if you or someone you had anal sex with didn’t use a condom or something went wrong with the condom and it’s not later than 72 hours (3 days) since it happened. Doctors might sometimes give PEP after oral sex, depending on the circumstances.

What are the chances I will get PEP?

Doctors have guidelines to help them decide whether PEP should be given, they will need to ask questions about:
Who you had unsafe sex with, to identify their likelihood of having HIV.
What kind of sex you had, when it happened, whether it was oral or anal sex, who fucked who and whether either of you came inside the other. Doctors might sometimes give PEP after oral sex, depending on the circumstances.
They will also talk to you about having an HIV test. Before you are given PEP you must have a test to check you don't already have HIV. You must also agree to be tested after taking PEP to see if it's worked. PEP won't be offered if you refuse to be tested.

What if I can't get to a place that has PEP within 72 hours?

After 72 hours PEP won't usually be offered so if it's not possible to get to a Sexual Health Clinic in time it is advisable to go to a hospital Accident & Emergency department because they never close.

If I take PEP can I become resistant to HIV drugs so they won't work if I later get HIV?

No, it's HIV, not your body that can become resistant to the drugs. If PEP works it gets rid of the virus - and the virus can't become resistant because it's not there anymore. So if you were to become HIV positive later and needed drugs it wouldn't make any difference that you took PEP in the past. But if PEP doesn't work and you become HIV positive, there may be problems with the HIV in your body being resistant to some drugs, including ones used in PEP.

If I'm taking PEP does that make me immune to HIV while I'm on it or when I've stopped taking it?

No. Unsafe sex while taking PEP could let more HIV into your body, making PEP much more likely not to work.
If, after taking PEP you have stayed HIV negative and then you have unsafe sex again, you can become infected just like any other HIV negative person.

Now we have PEP does it matter so much if I don't use condoms?
PEP doesn't change the need for condoms, here's why:
Using a condom is more likely to stop HIV being passed on than PEP is.
Condoms don't make you ill with side effects, which PEP can.
You need a condom for as long as the sex lasts - but PEP lasts for four weeks.
Condoms are everywhere. PEP can be hard - sometimes impossible - to get.
You control getting hold of condoms but doctors decide if you should get PEP and they may say no.

How many times can I have PEP?

Doctors decide who gets PEP and they're unlikely to give these expensive and powerful drugs to the same person time after time. So if you keep having unsafe sex you will usually be offered help with having safer sex rather than being given PEP lots of times.
Much of the information on this page has come from the British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH) Patient Information Sheet.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-09-2012, 05:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Based on the guidelines, it's not worth going through with PEP treatment as your risk factors are very low.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

Ah... Thanks for the really detailed info bro...

Unfortunately i have started on the first dose of the PEP liao... will keep you guys updated... because i think you have to complete the full thing??

Looks like only Bro Big Sexy has address the issue of fending off sexual advances from the wife....

Anyone else has further ideas?
Old 29-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
BigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Unfortunately i have started on the first dose of the PEP liao... will keep you guys updated... because i think you have to complete the full thing??

Looks like only Bro Big Sexy has address the issue of fending off sexual advances from the wife....

cannot wear condom when doing with wife??? told her u want to last longer so u wear even though she is already pregnant

can also buy kinky stuffs to role play as well like virbrator, cock ring etc...ermm to complement and to convince her the kinky, sudden change in u...lol im quite sure she dont mind doing with cd unless like what ppl said what wear gloves to dig ur nose fingers shiok or nose shiok bullshit

You Up Me, I up You, Everybody Up Up Up!!!!

By the way, i do keep track of my points daily, if ur nick/power does not tally with my received points,i will not honor it sorry.
Old 29-09-2012, 07:00 AM

condom can only reduce the risk of someone contacting HIV/STDs.. not only is it is not 100 fool proof..it is of no use against some stds e.g herpes... read the stickies..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBallMan View Post
cannot wear condom when doing with wife??? told her u want to last longer so u wear even though she is already pregnant

Old 29-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Yes I suppose condom is one way to go but herpes and other stds are the concerns.
Old 30-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

This is insane. I can't believe any doctor would prescribe PEP based on your level of risk. It's highly irresponsible. Based on the activities you've described you're risk of HIV is zero. That means no risk. My advice is to stop the PEP right away before you do more damage to your health. The fear you're experiencing is probably from feeling guilty for cheating on your wife. Eating pussy and receiving BBBJ are more than extremely low risk activities. They are no risk. Get off the PEP. That stuff is hell on your body.
Old 30-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just to clarify my previous post, receiving BBBJ and painting are considered by HIV experts to be theoretical risks only, which means that if the person sucking you has a mouth full of blood then there is a chance you may contract HIV. Likewise, unless a woman has blood flowing from her pussy AND you have badly bleeding gums, there is no chance of contracting HIV from painting. That is why these activities are considered extremely low risk, which means they are a theoretical risk only, which is really a way of saying they are effectively no risk.

Many government health agencies will neglect to differentiate between extremely low risk, low risk, some risk, and high risk. The policymakers of these institutions are being less than honest. They are trying to scare people into practicing safe sex. Unfortunately many doctors who have not thoroughly researched the truth of HIV transmission are misinformed. They themselves believe much of the misinformation that is out there. I have done a lot of research into HIV transmission and have talked to doctors who are considered experts in the field. The truth is that HIV is spread primarily through unprotected anal intercourse and intravenous drug use. It is sometimes spread through penis to vagina intercourse (mostly from man to woman), but much less often than you would think. All forms of oral sex are theoretical risks only. Even giving BBBJ and swallowing sperm are theoretical risks only. Receiving BBBJ and eating pussy are not risks.

Do some research. There are HIV forums on the internet with good information. One of theme is here: http://forums.poz.com/index.php?board=1.0

Last edited by walkswithwater; 30-09-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Walkswithwater,

Thanks for the really insightful points. I believe that you are right about the low risks, but I am not sure about it being "theoretical"; I will have to read about it.

I was also surprised that the doctor at DSC so readily agreed to PEP; I was actually seeking their advice on whether i should be on PEP or not so when she did not object but rather readily accepted it I did not think to question.

Reading the pamphlet on the PEP drugs was pretty daunting though. The drugs seem to be really strong and there is a host of side effects that could result.

Still is it ok to stop now? I was giving 2 weeks worth of dosage.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Yes, I would stop taking it ASAP. It's really unnecessary in your case. If you have not yet been tested for chlamydia, NGU, ghonoreah, syphilis, you should get tested for those. You do not need to worry about HIV.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1