The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I did say this before:
But some will want to win, to have the last words, to keep digging out and para phrase extract etc quote what you said what I said .... and continues and keep rambling.

Winning the verbal war got what prize ? There is a price for winning however. All the collateral damage to a proper information sharing place.

What's the use of being king of a geylang forum when no one visits the threads anymore,no one contributes anymore. Except the king. A empty forum when you are the only one just barking. You are the one with not much FRs and if you are the only one, your writing gets stale and all FRs are not interesting.
This message is for all: be it the retired one, married one, the senior one or the "One" who thinks he is the one. Can you alone 扛起这个负担 and keep the forum going?

How many can you fuck? Can you really fuck and share on all the girls? Can 1 person take on the burden of holding up the information sharing place? Which individual can fuck every hour and pay 150 and share FR on more than 5 girls a day. Given geylang got more than 200 girls it would take 40 days to go one round. Please we do not want FR from people who sit on the couch saw the girl walk by and write his imaginary report. TRUTH: Some can only fuck once even got money also cannot raise it up. Some others have no money to fuck so many.

And even if you claim you win the war kick out all your detractors and say you will be the one to support the forum. Remember ONE MAN MEAT is another MAN POISON.
I have relied on some FR saying beauty but not my idea of pretty. Some like big boobs teenage looking syt but with big boobs they tend to be a bit more chubby but rated pretty. Another senior bro likes tall Model WL but the description on good looks pretty does not suit me. It's all because of INdIvIDUAL TASTE.

Only a cohesive happy environment encouraging teamwork from all the willing sharing brothers will be able to many different girls in different aspects and different view points. This way the forum will thrive and the business will be better and the girls will survive a bit better (I have no evidence or statistics to show how much impact does this forum have on GL but the forum do help
I totally agree with you and this was what I was fighting for long time ago.

If you guys can recall, 5 years ago in 2012, you see there were so many samsters regularly contributing FRs. More than 20 nicks who were regular contributors, including myself! This post below was from 2012! you can see it was such a different environment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Re-update, accidentally removed Xiaoyu wh1619. Re-inserting her into the list. Paiseh, deleted both xiaoyu's accidentally when only meant to remove xiaoyu 2041. By the way, noticed that my list is now making up half the bookings in a lot of book-in/book-out books around geylang. Thanks all for having so much faith in my taste. LOL.

Senior bros like Max Priest, Joker88, Nakamitchi, Kee Wee, cuntking, doomas, faithevans, unfit, honestkeith, joncheong, allanooi, Stabilo, googlibong, sailsingapore, cumalot, pga69, geylangfc, fatfatt, bonerdoner, slyer, smlee, eagle, warbird, besafe, and so on .... looking forward to your rankings too - top 5, top 10 or whatever. Different strokes for different folks, so help spread the love with your individual take on what you guys feel are the top girls according to your own taste

Omnia, thanks for your rankings this week. Very helpful!

Noobs also welcome to contribute, but only if you tried more than 20 PRC WLs this year hor....

1. Qiqi 2041
2. Xingyu 2038
3. Lulu WH1612 (Yi Tiao Long)
4. Lulu 1654A
5. Xiaobai 1606A

6. Jin Jin WH1612 (Yi Tiao Long)
7. Bei Bei WH1612
8. Tian Tian 1654a
9. Lisa 2058
10. Tong Tong 1651 (new entry!)

11. Apple 1606
12. Ling Er (02) at 2413 jln molek
13. Ling Ling 2041
14. Sasa 1654A
15. Zhiling 1805

16. Xiaomin 2041
17. Xin Er 1639
18. Nana 1803
19. Mimi 1654A
20. Xiaohan 1856

21. xiaowei 2038 (cat 100)
22. Xiaoyu WH1619
23. Caishan 2831A
24. biaomei WH1606
25. han xue 1606

26. Lady 1803
27. xiaofeng 1654A
28. Han Han 0819
29. Meibao 2831A
30. Baby WH1606

31. Jiao Jiao 1649
32. lingfei 2045
What happened to such contributions?

Well for me, I would think it's these 5 kind of bullies that destroyed the forum:

1) Bullies that are not happy when you write negative but TRUTHFUL FR on their fave houses
2) Bullies that are not happy when you question their FR, especially those clearly promotional ones
3) Bullies that believe they are the KING OF GEYLANG, and no one can question their "intel"
4) Bullies that believe they are king of forum etiquette and want to punish those who post in a way that does not suit their taste
5) Bullies that get unhappy when you post about their "girlfriend" in geylang, even when you did not mean any harm.

No one likes to fight but it was these 5 types of bullies above that started the fights and often wanted to continue it until the people they don't like are chased out of the forum. So that's why we are where we are.

Thanks to the bullies, but also thanks to many bros here who kept quiet when they saw the bullying - or worse, add in some salt and pepper.

*CLAP CLAP CLAP* - you guys got what you deserved - whether you were a bully or a quiet supporter of the bullying - a dying forum devoid of genuine sharing.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You are contradicting! You are farting non stop since day one! BTW, your fart is extra loud and stinko! This is because you are a big time sore loser!

I have challenged you to point up which part and/or which FR of mine are fake but you failed to do so. You should call yourself "TuaKang" instead. You are only firing blanks. LOL!
Yawn......your anan itself is a giveaway.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: V Well Said!

Quote:
You are still far from clever. Too bad that not much time left for you to learn.

Well, both of them (korean & saabking) belong to the same scumbag species. It isn't hard for them to become buddies again. God knows and they know very well what I said is true.

It is the same as BG and you. At one time you regard the former as your bud but he rejected you outrightly. Now both of you became the best of buddies (presumably). Simple logic - birds of the same feathers flock together. LOL!!
You spent your entire life making assumption and think everyone is against you.
I have not even met anyone of the folks here and you claim we are buddies or is it because we are against you? Your logic

Everyone is here to tcss, have fun and share knowledge. Everyone knows who has a agenda and dubious character.

I have no benefit here and I have no issue with your name calling . You can continue to harp....Only those petty little boys get upset when they are challenged
Old 07-08-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I did say this before:
But some will want to win, to have the last words, to keep digging out and para phrase extract etc quote what you said what I said .... and continues and keep rambling.

Winning the verbal war got what prize ? There is a price for winning however. All the collateral damage to a proper information sharing place.

What's the use of being king of a geylang forum when no one visits the threads anymore,no one contributes anymore. Except the king. A empty forum when you are the only one just barking. You are the one with not much FRs and if you are the only one, your writing gets stale and all FRs are not interesting.
This message is for all: be it the retired one, married one, the senior one or the "One" who thinks he is the one. Can you alone 扛起这个负担 and keep the forum going?

How many can you fuck? Can you really fuck and share on all the girls? Can 1 person take on the burden of holding up the information sharing place? Which individual can fuck every hour and pay 150 and share FR on more than 5 girls a day. Given geylang got more than 200 girls it would take 40 days to go one round. Please we do not want FR from people who sit on the couch saw the girl walk by and write his imaginary report. TRUTH: Some can only fuck once even got money also cannot raise it up. Some others have no money to fuck so many.

And even if you claim you win the war kick out all your detractors and say you will be the one to support the forum. Remember ONE MAN MEAT is another MAN POISON.
I have relied on some FR saying beauty but not my idea of pretty. Some like big boobs teenage looking syt but with big boobs they tend to be a bit more chubby but rated pretty. Another senior bro likes tall Model WL but the description on good looks pretty does not suit me. It's all because of INdIvIDUAL TASTE.

Only a cohesive happy environment encouraging teamwork from all the willing sharing brothers will be able to share many different girls in different aspects and different view points. This way the forum will thrive and the business will be better and the girls will survive a bit better (I have no evidence or statistics to show how much impact does this forum have on GL but the forum do help)
No one wins in the internet. Like what I mentioned earlier. Only those with an agenda will be bothered about his reputation. Sacarsm is rampant and someone's little ego is affected . He needs the affirmation here and unfortunately his eq is too low to win the popularity vote
Old 07-08-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Haha just like how beckham07 defamed and "fuck" me in another thread which I don't even give a "fuck" to reply his false defamation. He's angry I made some true remarks about his darlings whores

@beckham07, if u continue to defame me with no concrete evidence, be prepared to face the consequences.
Maybe it's the same fellow with ego issue. Who fucking care about reputation here except for .........
Old 07-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

You are very good at digging in many ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I totally agree with you and this was what I was fighting for long time ago.

If you guys can recall, 5 years ago in 2012, you see there were so many samsters regularly contributing FRs. More than 20 nicks who were regular contributors, including myself! This post below was from 2012! you can see it was such a different environment!

What happened to such contributions?

Well for me, I would think it's these 5 kind of bullies that destroyed the forum:

1) Bullies that are not happy when you write negative but TRUTHFUL FR on their fave houses
2) Bullies that are not happy when you question their FR, especially those clearly promotional ones
3) Bullies that believe they are the KING OF GEYLANG, and no one can question their "intel"
4) Bullies that believe they are king of forum etiquette and want to punish those who post in a way that does not suit their taste
5) Bullies that get unhappy when you post about their "girlfriend" in geylang, even when you did not mean any harm.

No one likes to fight but it was these 5 types of bullies above that started the fights and often wanted to continue it until the people they don't like are chased out of the forum. So that's why we are where we are.

Thanks to the bullies, but also thanks to many bros here who kept quiet when they saw the bullying - or worse, add in some salt and pepper.

*CLAP CLAP CLAP* - you guys got what you deserved - whether you were a bully or a quiet supporter of the bullying - a dying forum devoid of genuine sharing.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:51 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I have not even met anyone of the folks here and you claim we are buddies or is it because we are against you? Your logic

Everyone is here to tcss, have fun and share knowledge. Everyone knows who has a agenda and dubious character.

I have no benefit here and I have no issue with your name calling . You can continue to harp....Only those petty little boys get upset when they are challenged
you must understand how a hyrocrite like her defined what is so called buddies in her dictionary according to her past behaviors, her yesterday buddy can becomes today enermy, and vice versa also, she got many so called buddies who pm her every single day for intels
Old 07-08-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
you must understand how a hyrocrite like her defined what is so called buddies in her dictionary according to her past behaviors, her yesterday buddy can becomes today enermy, and vice versa also, she got many so called buddies who pm her every single day for intels
Imaginary buddies? Or her intel is like.... I know many gems in GL but I made a pact not to say so you continue guessing
Old 07-08-2017, 02:48 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Imaginary buddies? Or her intel is like.... I know many gems in GL but I made a pact not to say so you continue guessing
Phantom of opera
Old 07-08-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yawn......your anan itself is a giveaway.
Till now I dare to say An An's (formerly from 54A) tits are real stuff. Same for Zhen Mei formerly from WH06.

Have you tried An An by the way??

Any more you could substantiate your claimed? I still think you are still far from clever. Just a reminder, your stupidity has always betrayed yourself. In addition, You are a big time sore loser considering the way you keep harping and licking my ass from GL to HC threads. You failed miserably each time. If one is stupid, there is no Medicine to rectify it.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Phantom of opera
Here come the fella who could not afford to marry a ex gl whore but only could live with her. Sad that you could not even give her monthly allowance. You are one naive and pathetic clown who thought true love could sustain without money.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-08-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Haha just like how beckham07 defamed and "fuck" me in another thread which I don't even give a "fuck" to reply his false defamation. He's angry I made some true remarks about his darlings whores

@beckham07, if u continue to defame me with no concrete evidence, be prepared to face the consequences.
Those jealous pricks like Baotohk, etc will make such falsificated accusation if they could not get what you could from a Whore. That is the only bullet he could use to attack you. Don't give a damn and continue to do what you like here so long your conscience is clear and you believe in yourself that you have done no wrong.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
A typical comment from a soreloser + a jealous prick.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your assumption is wrong! I didn't assume everyone is against me. You could count with your fingers who are my detractors presently. Making wild assumption is a mother of all failure. Both korean and you can't get over how hard I have whacked you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk
Well, you addressed him as bud at one time and I commented that to BG that you were his bud, he rejected you. So I am not putting words in any body mouth. I don't give a damn whether he or you are each other buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baotohk
If you know how to behave yourself here and in HC thread, u wouldn't be whacked by me for umpteem occasions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk
If you are not petty, jealous, vengeance driven and a soreloser, you would not keep farting, harping the same old issue and tailing me from HC to here like a stray doggy.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-08-2017 at 04:28 PM.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Till now I dare to say An An's (formerly from 54A) tits are real stuff. Same for Zhen Mei formerly from WH06.

Have you tried An An by the way??

Any more you could substantiate your claimed? I still think you are still far from clever. Just a reminder, your stupidity has always betrayed yourself. In addition, You are a big time sore loser considering the way you keep harping and licking my ass from GL to HC threads. You failed miserably each time. If one is stupid, there is no Medicine to rectify it.
I don't write fr for a living. If I have never tried AnAn and hear from the horses mouth , I won't even comment.

There's no prize to prove your tuakang.

You can continue your name calling and attack people with the same stale stories. Continue your self proclaimation of being the winner... if it makes you look and feel good.

End of the day, you still the same tuakang

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1