The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I will be there (Bangkok) before, during and after........
Bro, tell me the truth are you joinig the election ? As in Peau Thai MP for Danok ?
Old 17-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Yes, bro etct88, do miss Danok agogos even though these are money sucking places !.

But for f*cks, Jakarta is much cheaper !.
I miss my cheonging kak in danok but jkt is where I cheong now.
Old 17-06-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
I miss my cheonging kakis in danok, also but find that jkt is much better than danok in terms of pricing where by no staff sells you RM2 chewing gum, RM10 to RM100 hanging flowers, want at least RM2 tips for every damn transaction, need money because stomach hungry, push you to buy expensive diluted tequilas, etc.

At least in a few clubs that i went to such as Club 36, Classic Terminal, Maliaboro Hotel Club still blasted my favourite songs that i enjoyed in Hello Bangkok.

And i will also be coming more often to jkt.

Now me in Surabaya. Cock itchy. Will check out Top Ten Club later. It has KTV ( which i hated ) with PRCs ( which i sometimes screwed ), Disco club with Indo ceweks, Coyote Club with Thai coyotes. It will be interesting if an Indo cewek sabai when i entered the Coyote Club ( heard that they do that )and may catch the coyotes interest when i pook pasa Thai to them !!!!. Khun suay maak maak. Khun ow duay mai ?. Hehehehe !.

Even though Danok was expensive, its was still good in nightlife !.
Old 20-06-2011, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HotBlood29125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Me and my friend is going to danok this tuesday 22 june 2011.
We will be arriving hadyai and taking van to danok!
Any of the brothers going at the same time?
maybe we can share the van n happening in danok!
Old 20-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
wow, look who's talking now .. a shift of interest . at least , if one is truly drunk in Jkt, won't kena tiow by the puying unlike in Danuk. Also, the Indo cewek not so possessive like the Thai puying ! Bro, drop me an email. I lost your addrs .
Old 20-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBlood29125 View Post
Hi guys,

Me and my friend is going to danok this tuesday 22 june 2011.
We will be arriving hadyai and taking van to danok!
Any of the brothers going at the same time?
maybe we can share the van n happening in danok!
22nd is Wed.
You want to share Van or Taxi?
People take Van is because of it low fare(I think rm6-rm7 per person) and some more you want to share? I can't get you?
Sorry for my KPC!
I will be in Danok this 23rd.....Cheers.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
wow, look who's talking now .. a shift of interest . at least , if one is truly drunk in Jkt, won't kena tiow by the puying unlike in Danuk. Also, the Indo cewek not so possessive like the Thai puying ! Bro, drop me an email. I lost your addrs .
Bro, is not I don't want to shift to cheong Jkt! It is because I always got 1 night permit. I guess at least need 2 nights to cheong Jkt.
This 23rd can join me?
Old 20-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 22
hAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to behold

Just need some advice from bros who have driven to Dandok before.

Just a few months ago, me and 2 of my buddies we drove to Dandok. Took us 9 hours to reach the thai-malaysian border from Tuas checkpoint.. the boder was named bukit hitam or something if i remember.

Anyway, once we reached the thai customs, we have no clue on where to get the thai immigration forms (white card). We did saw a counter at the entrance of the car park and they were selling the forms for RM5 i think, which i thought was ridiculous... End up we had no choice but to pay for them.. any advice?

Up me for my contributions. Go here for more pictures!

I've fucked
Local, Malaysian, PRC, Thai, Korean, Pinoy, Indo, Laotian, Burmese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Mongolian, more to come!

Fantasies tried
Real Sisters Tarma, Pregnant Lady
Old 20-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Bro, is not I don't want to shift to cheong Jkt! It is because I always got 1 night permit. I guess at least need 2 nights to cheong Jkt.
This 23rd can join me?
br, checking my schedule .. tight .. like jkt pussy but will try to make it !
Old 20-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pokka02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAvAnAs View Post

Just a few months ago, me and 2 of my buddies we drove to Dandok. Took us 9 hours to reach the thai-malaysian border from Tuas checkpoint.. the boder was named bukit hitam or something if i remember.

Anyway, once we reached the thai customs, we have no clue on where to get the thai immigration forms (white card). We did saw a counter at the entrance of the car park and they were selling the forms for RM5 i think, which i thought was ridiculous... End up we had no choice but to pay for them.. any advice?
When you buy your car insurance from the travel agency, just ask them to fill up your white card
Old 20-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Husky69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just completed my Danok adventure after a 6mths absence.

Day 1 FR:
Arrived 6pm local time. Went dinner and headed to YES at 8pm. Nice environment with many good-looking gals. It got very crowded around 10pm and sensing the strong competition, we (3 of us) left YES after throwing some flowers and LD. Pattaya was so quiet but we stayed for a while anyway and it felt like we have booked the whole place. Still got sucked some LD.

Headed to Paragon. Somehow it wasn't as happening as before with a noticeable drop in business. Some puyings joined us and we danced till 4am before going back to Hotel for a shag at rm200 overnight. Sexperience was so-so with my Laos gal. Good service but her hardwares were not fantastic. But what can I expect for rm200 farm gal?!? Just to finish my load

Day 2 FR:
Not very familiar with Danok in the day, so ended up spending our time at Oscar for some hard massage by aunties.
Seeing that the rest of joints were quiet, we went to YES again at 8pm. The place was even more crowded on a Fri. Got suxed into the 'throwing money' thingy. Well, we had a fun time with the ladies but knowing that it was tough to get them out.

Decided to try Paragon again at 11+pm. Puzzled to see that it was not packed. I remembered Paragon used to be THE place to go. Without the crowd, it was kinda boring. Could any brudders pls tell me why the drop in patrons? Have the crowd migrated to another joint like KPK or somewhere?

My friend invested some money in a singer from YES and she asked us to follow her to Member club. Wow lau...first time there...it felt like a 'hei dian'. 2 tables filled only and weird-looking people were standing outside the pub. It didn't feel right at all but we accompanied our friend to make sure he was not robbed/killed/whatever. We ended up being forced to open many bottles of beer. Sensing that we are wasting time and money and our friend was obviously not going to get the singer, we left at 430pm.

Too tired to continue to another place. Went back room empty-handed

Conclusion:
1) Danok is still a money sucking place.
2) YES is a very powerful money sucking place.
3) Very difficult to get the coyotes out nowadays, not even by paying bar fines. (We were 80% successful in our previous trips. Maybe we have grown fatter, older, poorer etc)
4) Paragon is losing its appeal and very boring.
5) Booking a farm gal might be the only option if you want a companion and a shag in Danok.
6) Overall rating 3/10. Need some brudders to enlighten me and show me some light. I have travelled miles but ended up no smile
Old 20-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky69 View Post
.....Headed to Paragon. Somehow it wasn't as happening as before with a noticeable drop in business. Some puyings joined us and we danced till 4am before going back to Hotel for a shag at rm200 overnight. Sexperience was so-so with my Laos gal. Good service but her hardwares were not fantastic. But what can I expect for rm200 farm gal?!? Just to finish my load

Decided to try Paragon again at 11+pm............

Conclusion:
1) Danok is still a money sucking place.
2) YES is a very powerful money sucking place.
3) Very difficult to get the coyotes out nowadays, not even by paying bar fines. (We were 80% successful in our previous trips. Maybe we have grown fatter, older, poorer etc)
4) Paragon is losing its appeal and very boring.
5) Booking a farm gal might be the only option if you want a companion and a shag in Danok.
6) Overall rating 3/10. Need some brudders to enlighten me and show me some light. I have travelled miles but ended up no smile
Paragon open until 4am? Are you sure, normally it should closed at 2.30am local time unless it is Thai new year and etc, then Paragon will open until 6am.
Nowadays Paragon will get packed after 11.30pm local time......if you don't "feng tau" then you sure feel boring.......
My buddy just invested about rm500 inclusive flowers, LDs and overnight fees to brought a YES's coyote back to hotel last Saturday......
Old 20-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
This 23rd can join me?
Well bro, we r going on 22june.... till friday....
Old 20-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAvAnAs View Post

Bro havanas, once u reached Thai custom, keep left and slowly drove right to the end (by pass all the immigration counter) till u see a immigration officer and signal to him that u want to turn left and park ur car at the open car park which is on the left of the custom. After parking, alight all ur passenger and bring ur log card to the counter near to the immigration officer and register and collect a A4 size document indicating u are driving this car into Thai. Meanwhile, ask ur passenger to enter the office (Just beside the immigration counter that cater for people who dun drive or arrive in coach) to obtain the white card (have to ask the officer for the white card, fill in the particulars ur own). Then queue up and get ur passport chop (RM2 or 20 baht for each passport). As for buying car insurance, 1st time drove there i buy b4, after duno where the office shifted to, I did not buy at all anymore. I had been driving there about 8 times from sg. Avg timing same as u, about 9 hours, only one time 7 hours. Duno drive so fast for what also. Maybe miss the puying over there. hehehe.. Hope the info helps.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Bro havanas, once u reached Thai custom, keep left and slowly drove right to the end (by pass all the immigration counter) till u see a immigration officer and signal to him that u want to turn left and park ur car at the open car park which is on the left of the custom. After parking, alight all ur passenger and bring ur log card to the counter near to the immigration officer and register and collect a A4 size document indicating u are driving this car into Thai. Meanwhile, ask ur passenger to enter the office (Just beside the immigration counter that cater for people who dun drive or arrive in coach) to obtain the white card (have to ask the officer for the white card, fill in the particulars ur own). Then queue up and get ur passport chop (RM2 or 20 baht for each passport). As for buying car insurance, 1st time drove there i buy b4, after duno where the office shifted to, I did not buy at all anymore. I had been driving there about 8 times from sg. Avg timing same as u, about 9 hours, only one time 7 hours. Duno drive so fast for what also. Maybe miss the puying over there. hehehe.. Hope the info helps.
Hi Bro hawk88,

Any good farms to introduce!
Cos okt that comes to oscar r charging rm300 for LT...
We gana cheated last time there...
Also please give the directions to go the farms(KTV)?
Going tomorrow....Till friday!
Hope to enjoy...
Which farm can we find thai chinese or new puyings!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1