The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-03-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
touzanihan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Has anyone upped her before?
Old 14-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gonna fuck this one soon
Old 14-03-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

recently, i was lucky to up my friend's maid at his place. my friend was away with his wife and kids in Europe and on his second day in europe, he message me me to ask me for help.

apparently some legal loan company keeps going to his place to ask him to repay loan (which he never took), and one incident, the loan company went into the house. my friend knows i am am quite street smart and ask me for help to have a look at his place cause they say they will go down again that day afternoon

i was on leave and so i wen up his place (been there a few times) and his maid (a 30 plus quite good looking pinoy) shares with me the incident. i told her that i will stay for awhile until they appear to talk to them. she shows sign of relief that there is someone there.

of course, my usual habit is to scan the bathroom for any panties, nothing inside so i pee and came out. but i saw 2 panties hanging in the clothes rack. i dont know if its hers or my frens wife's. i pretend to talk on the phone while i stood there looking at it wondering if i should take one to the bathroom.

i think she saw me standing there looking, she quickly took the panties off the hanger plus some clothes and bring to her room. i smile at her while she does that, she smile back

after that i went to the living room to watch some TV, she ask me if i want to eat lunch, she can cook. so i say yes. when lunch is ready, i ask her to join me, she say no (sir will scold). i say its ok, cause i feel funny eating alone and persuaded her to eat with me.

during lunch we talked about lots of stuff, she became relax....eventually the topic goes to bf and i ask her if its true they prefer bangala than Chinese man. she laugh and say her friend told her bangala is very romantic and caring but sex is not good.

i almost choked when she say that so i ask her if she had a bf, she says no. cause no time, and she is married in her country. i ask her doesnt she have needs, she say have but try to not think about it

i took the opportunity to ask if the 2 panties was hers, she was very shy when i ask but nodded her head. i told her that her panties was very sexy, she says "normal lah sir, cannot be sexy. mdm dont like"

after lunch, i wanted to wash the dishes but she insist that i go living room. after she fiished, she bring a glass of water, i ask her if i can see her panties.
she was shock and was replying loudly "why you want to see?"

i told her i have been single for very long and i have needs and i usually feel high when i see panties of people i know. i told her that i will just take a look only just out of curiosity. she keep saying no.

while that happened, someone knocked on the door (phew thank god) , it was indeed the loan company. i spoke to them and request to have a look at the documents etc. cut story short, they are looking for the neighbor but their tactic is to "disturb the neigbour. but the maid maybe misunderstood. after sometime, we manage to settle the incident, the loan company guy still apologise to the maid.

when they left, she thank me and say she never expect the gangster to say sorry to her and say i am very smart. so i ask her what reward can i get from her. she say she dont know. i ask to see her panties, she say her panties normal ones and proceed to walk into her room. she took out the 2 pairs and show me telling me one is not hers but her mdm. i got even more excited. she had a pair of purple cotton sorella and a t back, totall surprised when she say the t back is hers

then i ask her what she is wearing now, and ask if i can have a peek. she keep saying no loudly and some Filipino language i cant understand. i ask if i can have her t-back to bring to the bathroom, she ask for what. so i told her honestly what i am going to do. she keeps saying no.

after persuading, she let me have a peek at her panties she is wearing. its another t-back but yellow colour. i touch it and keep telling her how sexy she is and then i kiss her hair and ask if i can see her bra also.

one thing leads to another, she reveals her black bra and i started kissing her forehead and she keeps saying "no sir, not very good sir". i know with her i have to take it slow, so i keep telling her how sexy she is and keep kissing her forhead , arsm and touching her bra strap

soon we were kissing while i caress her neck, when she frenched me , i know the time is here. we kissed slowly and enjoying it, while i feel her breast through her bra. i took her to go to her room, and we contunue kissing while we go to her room.

i took off her tee and proceed to kiss her bare chest while i pull her bra down to reveal her nipples. she has at least a C cup with light brown nipples. she was moaning softly and i move my hands down her panties. she is super wet, that i can even feel it through her panties.

we had an enjoyable 3 hours where we were literally foreplaying , licking her until she squirt lots of her juices on her own bed. she blow me with her t back wrapped on my dick. when i enter her, she scream so loud, i got a shock.

when i was about to cum, i ask if i can shoot inside, she nodded.. but i decided not to cause any problems since she is my fren's maid. so i shoot on her body. after that she insist to shower for me and i chill for awhile before i left. i told her to call me if got anymore problems.

it was damn good experience, and she didnt contact me anymore.
Old 14-03-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Foryoujuz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone upped her?
Old 14-03-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foryoujuz View Post

Anyone upped her?
looks good, i want to up her
Old 14-03-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any body up this

Last edited by sexlove; 08-04-2018 at 07:39 AM.
Old 14-03-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -377 / Power: 0
Frau Frau Frau Frau

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGG View Post
looks good, i want to up her
Agreed this really looks good
Old 14-03-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

woah! what can I say? 2 thumbs up for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
recently, i was lucky to up my friend's maid at his place. my friend was away with his wife and kids in Europe and on his second day in europe, he message me me to ask me for help.

apparently some legal loan company keeps going to his place to ask him to repay loan (which he never took), and one incident, the loan company went into the house. my friend knows i am am quite street smart and ask me for help to have a look at his place cause they say they will go down again that day afternoon

i was on leave and so i wen up his place (been there a few times) and his maid (a 30 plus quite good looking pinoy) shares with me the incident. i told her that i will stay for awhile until they appear to talk to them. she shows sign of relief that there is someone there.

of course, my usual habit is to scan the bathroom for any panties, nothing inside so i pee and came out. but i saw 2 panties hanging in the clothes rack. i dont know if its hers or my frens wife's. i pretend to talk on the phone while i stood there looking at it wondering if i should take one to the bathroom.

i think she saw me standing there looking, she quickly took the panties off the hanger plus some clothes and bring to her room. i smile at her while she does that, she smile back

after that i went to the living room to watch some TV, she ask me if i want to eat lunch, she can cook. so i say yes. when lunch is ready, i ask her to join me, she say no (sir will scold). i say its ok, cause i feel funny eating alone and persuaded her to eat with me.

during lunch we talked about lots of stuff, she became relax....eventually the topic goes to bf and i ask her if its true they prefer bangala than Chinese man. she laugh and say her friend told her bangala is very romantic and caring but sex is not good.

i almost choked when she say that so i ask her if she had a bf, she says no. cause no time, and she is married in her country. i ask her doesnt she have needs, she say have but try to not think about it

i took the opportunity to ask if the 2 panties was hers, she was very shy when i ask but nodded her head. i told her that her panties was very sexy, she says "normal lah sir, cannot be sexy. mdm dont like"

after lunch, i wanted to wash the dishes but she insist that i go living room. after she fiished, she bring a glass of water, i ask her if i can see her panties.
she was shock and was replying loudly "why you want to see?"

i told her i have been single for very long and i have needs and i usually feel high when i see panties of people i know. i told her that i will just take a look only just out of curiosity. she keep saying no.

while that happened, someone knocked on the door (phew thank god) , it was indeed the loan company. i spoke to them and request to have a look at the documents etc. cut story short, they are looking for the neighbor but their tactic is to "disturb the neigbour. but the maid maybe misunderstood. after sometime, we manage to settle the incident, the loan company guy still apologise to the maid.

when they left, she thank me and say she never expect the gangster to say sorry to her and say i am very smart. so i ask her what reward can i get from her. she say she dont know. i ask to see her panties, she say her panties normal ones and proceed to walk into her room. she took out the 2 pairs and show me telling me one is not hers but her mdm. i got even more excited. she had a pair of purple cotton sorella and a t back, totall surprised when she say the t back is hers

then i ask her what she is wearing now, and ask if i can have a peek. she keep saying no loudly and some Filipino language i cant understand. i ask if i can have her t-back to bring to the bathroom, she ask for what. so i told her honestly what i am going to do. she keeps saying no.

after persuading, she let me have a peek at her panties she is wearing. its another t-back but yellow colour. i touch it and keep telling her how sexy she is and then i kiss her hair and ask if i can see her bra also.

one thing leads to another, she reveals her black bra and i started kissing her forehead and she keeps saying "no sir, not very good sir". i know with her i have to take it slow, so i keep telling her how sexy she is and keep kissing her forhead , arsm and touching her bra strap

soon we were kissing while i caress her neck, when she frenched me , i know the time is here. we kissed slowly and enjoying it, while i feel her breast through her bra. i took her to go to her room, and we contunue kissing while we go to her room.

i took off her tee and proceed to kiss her bare chest while i pull her bra down to reveal her nipples. she has at least a C cup with light brown nipples. she was moaning softly and i move my hands down her panties. she is super wet, that i can even feel it through her panties.

we had an enjoyable 3 hours where we were literally foreplaying , licking her until she squirt lots of her juices on her own bed. she blow me with her t back wrapped on my dick. when i enter her, she scream so loud, i got a shock.

when i was about to cum, i ask if i can shoot inside, she nodded.. but i decided not to cause any problems since she is my fren's maid. so i shoot on her body. after that she insist to shower for me and i chill for awhile before i left. i told her to call me if got anymore problems.

Old 15-03-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Eskillz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Picture of my first maid action. Found on skout. Chatted up for awhile and met the following Sunday
Old 15-03-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
DustBike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frau View Post
Agreed this really looks good
Looks really good indeed
Old 16-03-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
SeePehHeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this really looks good
Old 16-03-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Wiphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wat would u do if the maid keep said she only looking for serious relationships not for play? Not sure should I back out... worry she might not be able to take it...
Old 16-03-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskillz View Post
Picture of my first maid action. Found on skout. Chatted up for awhile and met the following Sunday
Nice photo. Anymore?
Old 16-03-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
president86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I was sold at the Lick till she squirt.. Rare find and damm hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

Old 16-03-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiphone View Post
Wat would u do if the maid keep said she only looking for serious relationships not for play? Not sure should I back out... worry she might not be able to take it...
i dont know why u are hesitating.

most women (maids or not) like to believe lies so that they have an excuse to have their pussies fucked.

go for it and lie your way through
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1