The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-03-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskillz View Post
manage to get 1 more picture.
Nice one bro. The kind of body i like
Old 19-03-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
Nice one bro. The kind of body i like
MILF ya..

Thank you
Old 19-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Exchange with mine
Might be able to.. Got photos to share?
Old 19-03-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Anyway I encountered a girl from meetme call nana doraemon.. She claim she has a bf but need more money.. I rejected her as I feel she might piak raw with more than 1 partner before..

My instinct.. Avoid her.
Old 19-03-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 18
jov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Anyway I encountered a girl from meetme call nana doraemon.. She claim she has a bf but need more money.. I rejected her as I feel she might piak raw with more than 1 partner before..

My instinct.. Avoid her.
She's been around a while. i used to post asking help on her behalf 2 yrs back.

But she is really a good fuck. 1 of the best blowers for me.

Pity the current bf thou.
Old 19-03-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Met new maid on Sunday around 3pm plus At LP but she late when we met I ask go quite place cos LP crowded so we process to tk bus , in bus try test water put my hand on thigh , no reject so I try move hand up n down thigh , when we reach quite place I hug her sit down n my hand start touch boobs n kiss her neck , no reject after some ruba ruba I jio her to room but she say going home 5pm no time n she promise will follow next off n hope she keep promise lucky day
Old 19-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post

My instinct.. Avoid her.

I have banged her before last year her pussy stinks bro
Old 19-03-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Derekson is a name known to allDerekson is a name known to allDerekson is a name known to allDerekson is a name known to allDerekson is a name known to allDerekson is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
I have banged her before last year her pussy stinks bro
She screenshot and post in skot complaint people use here photo and name just awhile ago
Old 19-03-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Get to know this DH in SKOUT,
So we agreed to meet at LP for some drinks,
Meet up and while walking to the pub, she was already using her neh neh to greet me, not once.... Many many times.

Atmosphere in this LP pub wasn't good so she suggest to go somewhere in the east say got 1 karaoke which has a cheap rate but beer must buy from outside.
I agreed and we proceed

Once in, you know lah... Time should not be wasted.
We sit at the most far corner where the person outside need to tilt his head 45 deg in order to see inside.

I started to press her breast from outside her shirt another hand unhook her bra from behind.
The hook came off... I moved both hand underneath her shirt and press her 2 soft B neh neh. Caressing, I realized her nipple was inverted wor...

Never much come across this type of nipple, so lift up her shirt and peep a little... Hmm maybe not interested and I didn't go suck it.

But I make her suck me... Push her head down ask her to lick my nipple... Took her another hand and place in on my LJ. She ruba ruba, I was high.

I ask her can I cum, she say she will try. Then I unclip my button and zip down. Pull down my underwear exposing my LJ and balls only...

I told her to blow me but she say don't like the taste. Cheebye lah, I took like 5 mins to persuade her to go down... Only 1 2 mouth only and she move up... Say scare I cum into her mouth.

Na bay, I a bit Sian so just ask her to lick my nipple and HJ me... Within mins I shoot all on her hands... She was like eeeeee... And rub all my cum on my tummy. KNN...

I went in to the toilet to wash up... Looking into the mirror I told myself this person is a 100% sure up.
Back inside the room, as I guess... She ask me who I stay with and whether can go to my house... Na bay

Anyhow I make up and excuse and say goodbye to her...

Contact can be exchanged but must warn you up hand.
Look: 5/10
Body: Slight meaty
Complex: fair
Boob; b
Bbbj; 3/10
Fj; no try but think 100% can
Bro, right at the beginning u shall proceed to hotel but not to another pub or karaoke...U will not end up such unsextisfactory experience...hahaha..My 2 cents, dont waste time to bring them to pub or karaoke...waste time waste money yet cannot enjoy the fucking if needed.
Old 20-03-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jien1 View Post
Anyone interested?
Interested in having fun with maid? Sure why not another kinda experience Ma. Was doing online promoting job quite siam sometimes.

Was talking to this Indo maid on Badoo, who is quite young (24yrs) .met up at a carpark on sun but didn’t find a good spot to do her. (1st time a bit inexperienced. Should have brought her to hotel directly surely can up her one).hopefully up her smoothly next meet. May the force be with me brothers here

Anw how much bros think I should have her at? Wat amt is appropriate arh pros here, 50?

Last edited by Imogen; 20-03-2018 at 02:26 AM.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro, right at the beginning u shall proceed to hotel but not to another pub or karaoke...U will not end up such unsextisfactory experience...hahaha...
I leave that to another bro....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 20-03-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Met new maid on Sunday around 3pm plus At LP but she late when we met I ask go quite place cos LP crowded so we process to tk bus , in bus try test water put my hand on thigh , no reject so I try move hand up n down thigh , when we reach quite place I hug her sit down n my hand start touch boobs n kiss her neck , no reject after some ruba ruba I jio her to room but she say going home 5pm no time n she promise will follow next off n hope she keep promise lucky day
Did you take her photo and her phone number ?
Old 20-03-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
etonz is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Sun where you find quiet place? Everywhere i go so crowded. Do u bring her to the beach?
Old 20-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etonz View Post
Sun where you find quiet place? Everywhere i go so crowded. Do u bring her to the beach?
At quite corner of garden n at first I jio staircase shopping but she don’t want
Old 20-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGraceFool View Post
Did you take her photo and her phone number ?
Number I have but I never take her photo 😜not looker n a bit meaty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1