The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 23
nokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up JC students in trouble over toilet-sex video

Does anyone have the vid?

Prime News
Home > Prime News > Story
Oct 8, 2010
JC students in trouble over toilet-sex video
Students film girls secretly and circulate it among friends
By Jeremy Au Yong

A STEAMY sex video of two first-year female students caused an uproar in Anglo-Chinese Junior College (ACJC) recently, leading to the duo leaving the school.

The students were said to have had a tryst in a school toilet, where they were filmed surreptitiously by other students.

The video was then circulated to several others in the college.

At least nine current and former ACJC students The Straits Times spoke to said they knew of the incident, with one having seen the video on his friend's mobile phone.

'What I saw disgusted me,' said the second-year student, who said he could not bring himself to continue watching the rest of the clip.

The episode, coming hot on the heels of a tragic cyber-bullying case in New York, has raised alarm bells among some child experts about how cavalier young people can be about what they post online.

In the ACJC episode, it is not clear whether or at what point the girls knew they were being filmed. The illicit meeting in a cubicle of the toilet near the canteen is said to have taken place last month.

The Straits Times understands that disciplinary action has been taken on all those involved, including stripping some of their positions in co-curricular activity groups.

In an e-mail response to queries, ACJC principal Kelvyna Chan declined to comment directly on the facts of the episode.

She would say only: 'We would like to assure you that no one has been expelled from the school. From time to time, students are involved in actions which the school does not condone.

'With all matters pertaining to discipline, we include engagement with the parents and counselling for the students. The objective is always to learn from our mistakes, do better and be wiser.'

When asked later if ACJC helped the students secure places in another school, Mrs Chan declined further comment.

A message sent by The Straits Times via Facebook to one of the girls involved was ignored. Her online profile was subsequently deleted.

The incident has been discussed over Formspring, a social media site that allows netizens to pose questions to a user.

The same girl had a Formspring site that was put up three weeks ago and she received queries and messages of support and concern.

Some told her to stay strong. Others wanted to know what she would do now.

'Where are you going next?' one asked.

She responded: 'Where the wind takes us.'

Her site has since been taken down too.

One of the girls is said to have been admitted into another junior college and will resume her studies next year.

The incident is said to be the first such case involving the school.

In 2008, however, ragging practices caused a stir after a video of an ACJC student tied up and having food stuffed in her face made it online.

For Ms Wendy Chua, a former school psychologist who now runs a life coaching company, the latest ACJC incident shows how cavalier the young are about the Internet.

'These days you often see kids freely expressing themselves on sites like Facebook with no regard to their own privacy. There is no self-censorship,' said the mother of four children aged seven to 15.

'If you don't censor what you put online about yourself, you won't censor what you post about others.'

Child experts The Straits Times spoke to compared the episode with the recent case of Rutgers University undergraduate Tyler Clementi in the United States.

Two weeks ago, the 18-year-old jumped to his death after his roommate allegedly streamed online live images of him having sex with another man.

Those interviewed said the difference between the two cases, was that the American teen had sex in his own room, whereas the ACJC girls were in a public toilet.

Psychologist Daniel Koh, of Insights Mind Centre, felt several aspects made the ACJC case especially disturbing.

First was the fact that the incident happened in a public place and involved two girls, 'something society may not accept yet'.

Then there were the actions of those who filmed what the girls did and then circulated it. Both were troubling acts, he said.

Agreeing, Dr Carol Balhetchet, director of Youth Services at the Singapore Children's Society, said that filming and circulating the incident was 'a vicious act'.

'I would almost call it aggressive intimidation,' she said.

The child experts felt that parents and counsellors need to better educate the young on the consequences of their actions.

Mr Koh said young people need to understand the power of the Internet.

'Because of the speed, it can reach a lot of people,' he said. 'The young need to know what the boundaries are.

'Even taking a picture of someone sleeping on the MRT can sometimes cross the line.'

[email protected]

PRINCIPAL SAYS:

ACJC principal Kelvyna Chan declined to comment on the facts of the case. She said nobody had been expelled, and added: 'From time to time, students are involved in actions which the school does not condone.'

'With all matters pertaining to discipline, we include engagement with the parents and counselling for the students. The objective is always to learn from our mistakes, do better and be wiser.'

STUDENTS SAY:

At least nine current and former ACJC students The Straits Times spoke to said they knew of the incident, with one having seen the video on his friend's mobile phone.

'What I saw disgusted me,' said the second-year student, who said he could not bring himself to continue watching the rest of the clip.

COUNSELLOR SAYS:

Psychologist Daniel Koh felt several aspects of the ACJC incident were especially disturbing.

First, the fact that the incident happened in a public place and involved two girls, 'something society may not accept yet'.

Then, the actions of those who filmed what the girls did and circulated it. Both were troubling actions, he said.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
eddict is a Helpful and Caring Samstereddict is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JC students in trouble over toilet-sex video

Yup.. Any video to see?
Old 08-10-2010, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
icesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyicesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone got the vid ?
Old 08-10-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold

2 girls?
group sex or lesbian?
Old 08-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

'Even taking a picture of someone sleeping on the MRT can sometimes cross the line.'

Wu nia bo....then STOMP actively condones such action.... i can take, i can send to , u can chose not to publish mah...

anyway Strict Times still so old, every time use such old fashion word for sex vids.... STEAMY..... etc,,, do u see STEAMY beig use any where on SBF?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 08-10-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia8888 View Post

The Straits Times understands that disciplinary action has been taken on all those involved, including stripping some of their positions in co-curricular activity groups.

Psychologist Daniel Koh, of Insights Mind Centre, felt several aspects made the ACJC case especially disturbing.

First was the fact that the incident happened in a public place and involved two girls, 'something society may not accept yet'.

Then there were the actions of those who filmed what the girls did and then circulated it. Both were troubling acts, he said.

[email protected]

WAH what era they live in.... Society may not accept... mainstream WESTERN society mainly accept alrd..... there is that SG Idol 1 the finalist who is tattooed,single mum and after Slyvester dump her , she go live with a FEMALE bussineesswomn..... im sure they are sitting down and talking girl talk that is all...

Nair mind, disgust u small boiboi is okay.... come into the parlour, there are many more disgusting things one day you will ask yur GF to do...

Anyway i DO have the clps of that JC Gal bday they go splash water and her and stuff

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 08-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n0n0ke View Post
2 girls?
group sex or lesbian?
Ummm the article discrbe TWO GALS .... so unless these days TWO is a group... i'd say it'd be classed as Lesbian.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Old 08-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got LINK BO?
Old 08-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

hoped it's two chio bus...

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
eddict is a Helpful and Caring Samstereddict is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard dat one is butch another is cui type..
Old 08-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
todae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope the link is out soon......
Old 08-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

camp for link..
Old 08-10-2010, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
Nair mind, disgust u small boiboi is okay.... come into the parlour, there are many more disgusting things one day you will ask yur GF to do...
Bro Johnston, maybe what the small boi said was taken out of context? Young kids nowadays watch lotsa weird stuff online. They may be even more perverted than lao uncles. I think what he meant was...'What I saw disgusted me, the two girls r my FBs and yet they bo jio! I could not bring myself to continue watching the rest of the clip."
Old 08-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Possible sex scenarios, my wild imagination:
1) Paint CB
2) fingering each other
3) LC & fingering
4) buar tofu (CB rub CB)
5) use vibrator on each other
6) double head dildo on both gals CB
7) one dildo one sucking breast
8) 69 position
9) Both BJ on the dildo
10) Both asses on the double head dildo

Old 08-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

whoever said this is one fucking big hypocrite hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1