The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking My Ang-Mazing Encounter! What to do Next??!!!

Hi guys, when i finished this encounter this evening i really can't wait to get home and share with you guys and ask for your views. This is by far, the best encounter in my life!! Let me elaborate more.

If any of you were out this evening it was raining like siao! I was driving along tiong bahru road (one of the small road) and cannot really see what was on the road because the rain was too heavy! after stopping at a stop line, i happen to see this super chio SYT Brunette crossing the road right in front of my car.

She was not holding any umbrella and was just using a coat to cover her head walking so slowly passing my car right infront of me. Without any thinking, i quickly push the hazard light and ran out of the car with my umbrella and approach her with it.

Me: Hey girl, take this umbrelly. you must be freezing.

Angmoh Girl: Its ok im fine.

Me: No! I insist, btw where are you heading? you need a lift?

Ang moh girl: Its ok, i'm just walking to the mrt right infront

Yah right, the mrt is like at least 400metres away. meaning its quite far!!

Me: Nono, don't be shy, let me just drop you there, its quite far you know.

Car behind me started to honk and over took my car which was stopped on a stop line.

Angmoh girl: ok then. thanks alot

I passed her the umbrella and ran back to the driver seat as she got into my car.

When we were in the car i started to ask her where was she and where is she going?

Angmoh girl: I was having my lunch and decided to walk to the mrt but half way through it started to rain!!

She was wearing totally black in colour and she is a freaking syt, pretty!! She has a like a B+ cup size and her cleavage was beautiful man. Gosh!!

Me: Oh ok, where are you from? how long have you been in singapore?

Angmoh girl : I'm actually from sweden and i'm actually here with my family. Have been here for around 3weeks. How about you? are you a local?

Me: Yup, i'm a singaporean and ive been here all my life

Angmoh girl: "Grin" i see, thanks for the lift, what is your name btw?

Me: I'm "digby" (no that was not what i said. I'm just stating digby here as i want to protect my personal name) and nice meeting you. Let me give you my number and do give me a message if you need anything yah.

Angmoh Girl: Oh, i'm karla by the way, could you type your number in my fone so that I can give you a miss call?

Me: Ok, (started to type my number and immediately she missed call me) There this is my number.

Karla: Thanks, hope to see you around.

Me: Bye Karla, have a save trip to where ever you are going.

Thats all guys, this encounter may not seem a very sexual one but this has been a very good experience in meeting such a hot young thing although i don't really know her age, i got a feeling she is around 18 or even younger. I'm not very old actually mid 20s..

So guys, what should i do? Should i call her? I'm so lost now man. I've got a gf, and should i let me GF know? need your advice on what should my next move be? I would love to bonk her one day. That is actually my goal but i think i have to go slowly. Hope you guys can give me very good advice. Thanks
Old 13-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Ang-Mazing Encounter! What to do Next??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by digby View Post
Hi guys, when i finished this encounter this evening i really can't wait to get home and share with you guys and ask for your views. This is by far, the best encounter in my life!! Let me elaborate more.

If any of you were out this evening it was raining like siao! I was driving along tiong bahru road (one of the small road) and cannot really see what was on the road because the rain was too heavy! after stopping at a stop line, i happen to see this super chio SYT Brunette crossing the road right in front of my car.

She was not holding any umbrella and was just using a coat to cover her head walking so slowly passing my car right infront of me. Without any thinking, i quickly push the hazard light and ran out of the car with my umbrella and approach her with it.

Me: Hey girl, take this umbrelly. you must be freezing.

Angmoh Girl: Its ok im fine.

Me: No! I insist, btw where are you heading? you need a lift?

Ang moh girl: Its ok, i'm just walking to the mrt right infront

Yah right, the mrt is like at least 400metres away. meaning its quite far!!

Me: Nono, don't be shy, let me just drop you there, its quite far you know.

Car behind me started to honk and over took my car which was stopped on a stop line.

Angmoh girl: ok then. thanks alot

I passed her the umbrella and ran back to the driver seat as she got into my car.

When we were in the car i started to ask her where was she and where is she going?

Angmoh girl: I was having my lunch and decided to walk to the mrt but half way through it started to rain!!

She was wearing totally black in colour and she is a freaking syt, pretty!! She has a like a B+ cup size and her cleavage was beautiful man. Gosh!!

Me: Oh ok, where are you from? how long have you been in singapore?

Angmoh girl : I'm actually from sweden and i'm actually here with my family. Have been here for around 3weeks. How about you? are you a local?

Me: Yup, i'm a singaporean and ive been here all my life

Angmoh girl: "Grin" i see, thanks for the lift, what is your name btw?

Me: I'm "digby" (no that was not what i said. I'm just stating digby here as i want to protect my personal name) and nice meeting you. Let me give you my number and do give me a message if you need anything yah.

Angmoh Girl: Oh, i'm karla by the way, could you type your number in my fone so that I can give you a miss call?

Me: Ok, (started to type my number and immediately she missed call me) There this is my number.

Karla: Thanks, hope to see you around.

Me: Bye Karla, have a save trip to where ever you are going.

Thats all guys, this encounter may not seem a very sexual one but this has been a very good experience in meeting such a hot young thing although i don't really know her age, i got a feeling she is around 18 or even younger. I'm not very old actually mid 20s..

So guys, what should i do? Should i call her? I'm so lost now man. I've got a gf, and should i let me GF know? need your advice on what should my next move be? I would love to bonk her one day. That is actually my goal but i think i have to go slowly. Hope you guys can give me very good advice. Thanks
Brother, don't get your dick too hard. It could be she needs another ride rather than wanting to open her legs for you. But you won't know unless you call. If you value your relationship with your GF then of course do not call.
Old 13-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Samster

eh not so desperate yet lah. Just want to know another friend only lah. I'm not thinking too much also.

I don't have any ang moh friends so i'm a little excited
Old 13-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Oldmanliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: My Ang-Mazing Encounter! What to do Next??!!!

If she is really Swedish, well you are in for a wait cause the swedes dun sleep with you unless they know you pretty well first. Just play it cool and dun act desperate. They are not like local girls, they are usually very independent and dun like guys who are very possessive or sticky.You will know when you are in . Gd Luck.
Old 14-04-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

go for it bro, waiting for your angmo conquest hehehhe
Old 14-04-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
{SPUD} deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okforu View Post
You should just contact her during the weekend and see what's her response, before you can do the next step.
There is no use guessing about what she's thinking.

Maybe can ask for her facebook or MSN and check out what she likes, then if there is events she favor locally, just use this chance to ask her out; or if she likes tattoo then bring her to a tattoo shop. I don't have experience dating angmoh so don't know ....
aiya, what you said really tell us you don't have experience dating angmoh... lol...

My embarrassing moment!

My pleasure
Old 14-04-2011, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!

Dear TS,

I have a two suggestions for you:

1. Dump you gf and go after the ang moh....but pass the contacts of your gf to me

2. Remain faithful to your gf and pass the ang moh contacts to me

Soul, I hear you calling,
Oh baby please,
Give a little respect,
To me....
Old 14-04-2011, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasure View Post
Dear TS,

I have a two suggestions for you:

1. Dump you gf and go after the ang moh....but pass the contacts of your gf to me

2. Remain faithful to your gf and pass the ang moh contacts to me
I like what you just said. btw, just came back for siam club.

I missed her call. Will contact her on week end man. She called at 12.56, dunnoe for what. Thanks for the inputs guys. Think will call her 3-5 days later.
Old 14-04-2011, 05:09 AM
Samster

By the way, i just got zap for no reason trying to say i act with the title of 'angmazaing". Anyway, hope you have a nice day and if you don't really like what i just wrote please don't comment. thanks but once again, hope you have a nice day.

This is just me asking for some comments. thanks
Old 14-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chris_lee_85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. I can say tt the angmo reli very chio cos yesterday I also saw her... Hope u can get smth from her =)
Old 14-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by digby View Post
I missed her call. Will contact her on week end man. She called at 12.56, dunnoe for what. Thanks for the inputs guys. Think will call her 3-5 days later.
If you missed her call, why not call back today? Why wait 3-5 days? Maybe she needs help, another chance for u to be close to her.
Old 14-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

TS, cannot advise u ... but can u advise me on the exact gps location of your chance meeting.?

Meanwhile... me stocking up some umbrellas in my car liao.... and pray hard.... it going to rain soon

ps... if your GF is good ( I mean in character as well as wife material).... u can consider meeting up with this amcb and your GF together cos i understand your feeling about wanting to hv a foreign friend... that way... everything is opened up...
Old 14-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 18
hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!

Fren, go for it. Jus flirt ard see what it leads too? Dun waste ur chances! Likely she is only available alone at that time to go out with you. Hope u are not too late.

This reminds me of a tyrst i had while i was doing internship on a farm. Working in a farm, due to my english, showmanship etc etc, in a very short time, i begin to undertake the english portion of orchid planting demo.

Most trips or groups were aunties, but only 1 special group had actually a young Jap tourist accompanying her mother (Short, not so pretty but Kawaii nei). Intentionally, i get closed, walk closer and attentively to her needs. Soon, ask for her name and contact number. Well, she only gave me her name, her hotel and room number, call her at 8pm tonight.

Mai tu liao, got home, wash clean and zoom down to hotel nearby and parked (my dad's car btw) and called her, she pick up. Met her soon after 15mins (quite a long wait but worth it), brought her to an ice cream joint (liquor combo) and she loves it. Soon we driving ard in eastern side near changi, teasing ard each other and soon kissing when found a deserted carpark lot.

Next proceed to Hotel81 (east) and bonk her. Then I found that she was bethroth to this guy and she was thrilled to have encounter here in Singapore.

In fact, I was even more thrill to bonk a true jap. She was 153-155cm, 44-45kg (abit chubbby, my FAV ), boobs B+ (ample and perky), bush is newly sprout type.

What i like most is her voice and tone, I completely had no idea what she is talking abt when I caress her, lick her and bonk her. Just feeling shiok...

So Bro, dun worry, show to other countries how SG guy are!! lolz...
Old 14-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanliao View Post
If she is really Swedish, well you are in for a wait cause the swedes dun sleep with you unless they know you pretty well first. Just play it cool and dun act desperate. They are not like local girls, they are usually very independent and dun like guys who are very possessive or sticky.You will know when you are in . Gd Luck.

I was stationed in Sweden for 1 year and I do know how they behave. I am surprised that you say that Swedes don't sleep with you unless they know you long enough. My experience shows that quite a number of them including complete stranger will follow me back to my apartment for ECA after disco night.

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 14-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubber27 View Post
Fren, go for it. Jus flirt ard see what it leads too? Dun waste ur chances! Likely she is only available alone at that time to go out with you. Hope u are not too late.

This reminds me of a tyrst i had while i was doing internship on a farm. Working in a farm, due to my english, showmanship etc etc, in a very short time, i begin to undertake the english portion of orchid planting demo.

Most trips or groups were aunties, but only 1 special group had actually a young Jap tourist accompanying her mother (Short, not so pretty but Kawaii nei). Intentionally, i get closed, walk closer and attentively to her needs. Soon, ask for her name and contact number. Well, she only gave me her name, her hotel and room number, call her at 8pm tonight.

Mai tu liao, got home, wash clean and zoom down to hotel nearby and parked (my dad's car btw) and called her, she pick up. Met her soon after 15mins (quite a long wait but worth it), brought her to an ice cream joint (liquor combo) and she loves it. Soon we driving ard in eastern side near changi, teasing ard each other and soon kissing when found a deserted carpark lot.

Next proceed to Hotel81 (east) and bonk her. Then I found that she was bethroth to this guy and she was thrilled to have encounter here in Singapore.

In fact, I was even more thrill to bonk a true jap. She was 153-155cm, 44-45kg (abit chubbby, my FAV ), boobs B+ (ample and perky), bush is newly sprout type.

What i like most is her voice and tone, I completely had no idea what she is talking abt when I caress her, lick her and bonk her. Just feeling shiok...

So Bro, dun worry, show to other countries how SG guy are!! lolz...
Thats a freaking detailed encounter of yours man. Hope i can get lucky like you. Not free today to call her guys, gonna call her tomorrow and hope that something special will come out of that.

I just need to know more details on what is the character like of an ang moh? I know they like it if you are a little chirpy and not too boring but I don't really know when to be chirpy if we happen to go out. Haha. Need to have a good plan before i can go out with her as it will be a secretive and probably meeting her away from my gf.

AHHHH i think i thinking too much already, need to call her first then let you guys know. Ciao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1