The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 21
sunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond repute
Sunny 302's Collection Of Mature Stories

Buying A Supporter -Part 1

"Sarah, can you please lock up for me today," Mr. James asked while putting on his trench cost, "I'm meeting my wife for dinner down town, I'd really appreciate it!?!" "No problem, Mr. J," Sarah Wagner replied while pulling down down the shade over the front door and giving the lock a twist, "I'd be glad to, and tell Mrs. James hi for me, okay!?!" "Sure will," he answered while heading for the back door, "and thanks again, see ya manana!!!" Sarah went directly to the cash register and pulled out the daily receipts and began sorting the bills by denomination when she heard a persistent tapping on the front door window!!! "Can't they read the sign, were closed," she muttered to herself as she walked over to the door and lifted the shade aside to see who it was, "we closed five minutes ago young man, come back tomorrow, we open at ten!!!" The young man had such a long sad look on his face, and after pleading with her to let him in, she rolled her eyes and unlocked the door and let him come it!!!

"Thank you so much," he said thankfully, "I don't know what I would have done it wouldn't have let me in!!!" "Okay," she said evenly, "now that you're in, what can I get for you!?!" He glanced around the room as if he was looking for something, and then asked, "Is there anyone else who could help me, I mean like a man!?!" "Sorry," she replied a little bit exasperated, "I'm the only one here, now if there' something you need, fine, if not I wanna get home!!!" He stood there forlornly staring at the floor before almost whispering, "I need and athletic supporter, you know, a jock strap!" A small smile broke out over her face as she took him by the arm to the rear of the store and showed him a display case the held several brands and styles, "Take a look at these, I think that you'll find one that fits you needs, when you're ready, I'll be up at the cash register!!!" Sarah left the young man in the rear of the store and went back to counting the money, when about a minute or so later the young man appeared at her side and asked, "Do you have any that are a bit larger!?!" "Son," she replied smoothly, "one size fits all!!!" Shaking his head from side to side he remarked, "I've already tried those kinds, and they're way to small for me!!!" Sarah looked up from her counting, and again led the young man back to the display case where she offered, "Now look, it ways right here one size fits all, and this is all we have, so what's the problem!?!"
The young man was adament that the jocks in question were much to small, and in a fit of desperation Sarah demanded, "Okay, down with your pants and shorts, we'll settle this once and for all!!!" "Now wait a minute," he protested, "I'm not gonna take my pants off in front of you or any other lady!!!" Now she was getting a little bit put out by the situation, and in a hard even voice said, "now look, I have three boys older than you and I've seen just about eveything a mother could see, now are you gonna take them down or am I gonna have to do it for you!!!" Her tone was pure acid, and for some reason he knew that he shouldn't cross her, so with a little fear in his eyes, he slipped his dungarees and shorts down to his ankles, allowing his emormous penis to flop into view, immediately bring a loud gasp from Sarah's lips!!! "M-my god, that's the most incredbile thing I've ever seen in my life, how big is it," she stammered hoarsely!?!

With his head bowed in shame the young man replied in a whisper, "It's ten and a half inches, ma'am, I'm sorry that I've upset you, I'll just pull up my pants and leave!!!" With her wits quickly returning to her, Sarah put her hand on his arm and replied, "You haven't upset me at all, and by the way, what's your name!?!" "My name is Aaron, ma'am," he replied, "Aaron Cox, I'm a senior at TJ High!!!" "And of course you need a supporter for gym class don't you," she asked gently while staring the the huge hanging member!?! "Yes'm," he answered, "Miss Nivens wants me to have a supporter by gym class tomorrow afternoon or she's going to punish me!!!" "Has Miss Nivens ever punished you before, Aaron," Sarah asked!?! "Sometimes she makes me sit in her office after school with my pants down and my penis out while she grades papers and the such," he replied quickly!!! Now with her own voice growing thick with desire Sarah pressed on, "Does Miss Nevens ever put your penis into her mouth!?!" Now his own voice wavered and he whispered, "At least twice a week, ma'am, she makes me ejaculate into her mouth!!!" "And her vagina," she went on, "does she ever put your organ in her vagina!?!" "She does that too," he replied quickly, "in fact she sometimes brings in her room mate and they both put it into their mouths and vaginas!!!" "Do you enjoy it when Miss Nivens and her room mate suck and fuck you!?!" With his head now drooping down to his chest he uttered quietly, "I-I can't help it ma'am, it makes my penis feel so good!!!"
Sarah put her arm around Aaron's shoulder and said in helpful voice, "You know, son, I think the thing for us to do is to try and put your penis in one of the supporters we have here on display, I know that they probably won't fit, but I think we should at least try, don't you, I think Miss Nivens would want us to!?!" While shaking is head slowly he replied, "I guess she would, I think that's a good idea!!!" With her hands absolutely quaking, Sarah unboxed the white elastic jock strap and after dropping to her knees in front of him, helped him step through the openings and tugged it gently up over his thighs until it encountered his low hanging member!!! "Now I'm going to have to carefully try and put you into the cup," she said with a wavring voice, "now here we go........." Sarah took the massive piece of male organ an tried in vain to get it curled up and into the hopelessly undersized garment, until she finally said, "I guess you were right, Aaron, but I think that if you had and erection it would be fun to see your penis stretching the material out of shape don't you!?!"......to be continued
Old 17-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Samster

sunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sunny 302's Collection Of Mature Stories

Buying A Supporter - Part 2

"You want me to get and erection," he fairly wailed!?! "Only if you want to," she added quickly, "but I think that if you let me suck your cockfor awhile it would calm you down, just like Miss Nivens does!!!" "Welllll, I guess so," he replied nervously, "if you think that's what we should do!!!" "I certainly do," Sarah answered quickly, "now you be a good boy and just stand there quietly while I fellate you, okay!?!" "Yes'm," he replied after closing his eyes, "when ever you're ready!!!" "Oh, one more thing, Aaron," she added a matter of factly, "if you don't mind I'm going to take off my panties so later on I can just lift my skirt so you can enter me, okay!?!" "Uh sure,"he replied, "if you really want to that's fine by me," and while he looked on the forty eight year old sales clerk slid off her panty hose and panties, giving his a glimpse of the hairiest pussy he had ever seen!!! "Oh my," she replied as his dick became semi erect at the mere sight of her fat bush, "do you like looking at my pussy, Aaron!?!" "Now his face burst red with embarrassment while he stammered, "Y-yes ma'am I do, you have a very hairy one!!!" Now lifting her skirt to give a good view of her wide open spread crotch she asked softly, "Does this look good to you, son, do you like looking at my hairy pussy!?!"

Aaron moaned loudly and automatically took his dick into his handand began fisting it slowly while staring at the fat hair pie nestled between Sarah's wide open thighs, "God that looks good to me, c-can you touch yourself, Miss Nivens sticks her fingers inside of herself for me!?!" As Sarah buried her fingers deep inside of dripping quim she offered in hoarse voice, "You're so lucky to have a teacher so concerned about you, Miss Nivens is just looking out for your best interest, Aaron!!!'' "I know it," he gasped, "s-she just wants my penis to be happy, that's all, I'm really very thankful!!!" "As you should be," Sarah replied, "when a woman takes such and interst in your organ you must remember that she's just trying to do her best for you, such as when she has you sitting by her with your penis exposed while she does her paperwork, she's really just making sure that your penis is getting enough air because of its massive size!!!" Both of them were quiet for few moments until in a quavering voice Aaron asked, "C-could you please put it in your mouth, I'm getting close to cumming?!"

Sara got back to her knees and quickly took the shaft away from Aaron's hand and after kissing the tennis ball sized head softly, she opened her mouth and let the big head slide gently into her warm mouth!!! "Oh my gosh," she groaned, "that feels so good, I'm gonna cum, I can't hold back another second, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm shooting my load!!!" Sarah tried getting the huge head down her throat but that would have been sure death, so she gently tongued the big member until she could feel it spasming in her mouth and filling it with a humongous load of life giving sperm!!! Her pussy was by now a furnace demanding fuel, and quick as a cat, she released his monster pecker and leaned over the display case with her legs spread wide apart and her skirt up over her hips!!! As he had done so many times with Miss Nivens, he mounted Sarah from the rear and entered her roughly, evoking a small scream from her as his massive organ plowed virgin territory deep inside of her convulsing organ!!! "F-fuck me harder," she gasped as his penis turned into a jack hammer driving in and out her with machine like precison, "god, you fill me up so full, I can't believe how fucking packed my pussy feels!!!" Sweat had poppd out all over Aaron's brow as he rammed he unmercifully, but from past experience he knew that this was exactly what they wanted, to be totally ravaged and destroyed by his marauding member, and just as his erection stiffened in anticipation of his own orgasm, her pussy wrenched hard two or three times as it twisted itself to a series of brutally satisfying climaxes that left her slumped over the display case in a breathless heap!!!

Aaron, also totally wrecked from the experience, leaned against the nearest wall as his dick slowly lost its stiffness and returned to its flaccid state, and as he stared at Sarah's big fat ass, he asked softly, "Are you okay, ma'am, I didn't hurt you did I!?!" With broad smile spreading across her face she stood up on shaky legs and replied, "No, honey, you didn't hurt me, but we still have problem!!!" "What's that," he asked wearily!?! "Well, you came in here to get a supporter and you still don't have one,"she reminded him, "but I've got and idea," as she picked up a paper and pen and began writing for a moment and then handed it to him!!! "What's it say," he asked!?! "It's a note to Miss Nivens that you tired desperately to find a proper fitting supporter but couldn't find one and that the sales clerk at the sports store thinks that your usual punishment should suffice!!!" "With a broad smile Aaron shoved the note in his pocket and replied, "I think that is perfectly appropriate, don't you!?!"

END
Old 17-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Samster

Back Problems?? - Part 1

"So tell me, Mrs. Winthrop, how did you get my name," asked Sergio while he was in the process of setting up his massage table!?! "I got it from Donna, Donna Atkins, she says you come very highly recommended!" "Well, I'll thank Donna next time I see her," Sergio replied smoothly, as he finished up snapping the last table leg into place, "now tell me, what kind of trouble are you experiencing!?!" "Uh, it's my back mostly," Sami Winthrop replied, "I have a lot of stiffness in the morning when I try to bend over!" "Mmmm, I see," he replied thoughtfully, "I'm pretty sure we can help you with that, so if you would please disrobe and climb up on the table we can get started!"

Samantha knew that she would be removing her clothing, but when it finally came down to it, she couldn't help but be a little bit embarrassed by it all, so she shyly turned her back to Sergio and slipped out of her dress, panties and bra! After she was safely on the table, Sergio covered her from the waist down and gently began manipulating the muscles in her shoulders! "You have a lot of tenseness there," the young man said softly while kneading her deltoids, "I should think that with a couple sessions a week we should be able to get you up back to snuff!" The strong soothing hands felt wonderful on her body, so when Sergio squirted warm oil into the small of her back, she just sighed and waited for him to continue! He worked in silence for the next ten minutes, that is except for the soothing jazz that he had coming out of his portable CD player, that is until he asked softly, "Is this where you're having your stiffness," while worked on the area just above her waistline!?! As his fingers pressed firmly into her lower spine, she flinched a little as a small stab of pain shot through her lower back, but almost immediately the pain was replaced by a nice soothing warm sensation that seemed to radiate all around the painful area! "Oh my," she sighed, "that feels so nice, my back hasn't felt this good in years!" He kept the pressure on, working his way around in little circles, until she felt him slide the sheet down below her bottom as he began to work lower!

For a woman of forty nine Sami Winthrop was a very attractive woman, but after all these years mother nature had taken a toll on her body, and to be truthful, she had a sag here and there, and she was a little bit on the plump side, so when Sergio exposed her fat bottom, she was more than just a little nervous! She tensed up as his hands began to work their way around her ass, but after a few minutes she began to relax and enjoy the sensation of having a very handsome young man feeling up her tush! "Madame has a very nice body," he offered while continuing the massage, "a little on the plump side but very nicely proportioned!" She felt a shiver run through her as his hands worked their way into the crack of her ass, and when he gently forced her legs apart, she offered no resistance as they moved down into her crotch and began working on the inside of her thighs!

"Donna was right," Sami sighed to herself, this young man did indeed have magic fingers, and so as he worked up and down her thighs, she moaned softly out loud as the back of his hand continually bumped up against her now very aroused vagina! His hands would work all the way down to her calves, and then slowly move all the way up to the top of her thighs where with out fail his hands would rub all over the outside of her crack! "How does if feel," he asked softly, "is Madame satisfied with the treatment!?!" "Oh, yes," she gushed, "very happy, it feels just great!" As his hand again bumped up against her pussy, he asked softly, "Would Madame care for a more, shall we say, intimate massage!?!" Her pussy was now dripping like a leaky faucet, and even though she knew she should just say no, incredibly, she heard herself say, "What ever you think is best, Sergio, I'm completely in your capable hands!"

Now the pretense of an inner thigh massage was thrown to the four winds as experienced fingers began gently probing her sex! Almost involuntarily she let out a long low moan and whispered, "T-that feels absolutely wonderful, oh please don't stop!" In an almost inaudible voice he replied, "Why would I stop, if it brings you pleasure I will be more than happy to continue!" A shot of warm oil directly into her crack brought another moan, and as his fingers became more insistent, she spread her thighs even farther apart, giving the young masseuse even better access to her now drooling cunt! The tension in her pussy was now becoming almost unbearable, and much to her consternation Sergio suddenly stopped his probing to ask, "I have a very special appliance for situations like these, is it okay if I use it!?!" Now almost delirious with pleasure, Samantha babbled, "Anything you want, just please hurry up, I'm about to lose my mind!"

Her reaction made him chuckle softly, but seeing that she was indeed in dire straits, he quickly opened up his bag and removed a large dildo that had a slim vibrator inside of it! He carefully maneuvered it to her now gaping slit and said softly as he turned on the vibe, "If Madame is ready, I will continue!" "Jesus," she moaned, "what ever you're going to do just do it, I'm fucking going crazy here!" Taking his left hand, Sergio opened the folds of Sami's outer lips, and just like that, slowly sank the huge rubber pecker deep inside of the middle aged woman's cunt until all eight inches were buried to the hilt! It was lucky they were on a fairly isolated lot, because the second the big dick entered her, Sami gave out a long loud scream that threatened to shake the pictures right off the walls! "Is it uncomfortable for Madame,"he asked softly, "would you like me to remove it?" God no," she gasped, "f-fuck me with it, give it to me hard, ohhhhh god I need a good hard fucking so badly, please, give it to me harder!" ...........to be continued
Old 17-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Samster

Back Problems?? - Part 2

Slowly at first Sergio began moving the thick cudgel in and out of her red hot pussy, and seeing that seeing that she was in need of more intense manipulation, he began increasing the frequency of his thrusts until his hand was literally a blur as he pounded the vibrating dildo in and out of her cunt at an almost blinding speed! "F-fuck me," she begged, "give it to me harder, oh christ you're fucking me so fucking hard, I'm gonna cum all over the fucking place!" As he slammed it in and out of her, he stuck his other hand in front of her mouth and offered her a finger to suck on, which of course she greedily took into her mouth as an express train like orgasm rocketed through her pussy, leaving her a shaking mass of middle aged fuck flesh!
As the effects of her orgasm began to wane, a low gurgling sound escaped her lips while Sergio gently massaged her soft bottom! "Was that as good as was expected," he asked!?! "Oh, yes," she said with a sigh, "Donna said you had a way with women and that would be an understatement!" "I'm glad you feel that way he replied, "now if you would be so kind as to please turn over onto your back!" Still a little groggy from her climax, Samantha got up onto her elbows and with a little help from Sergio managed to flip herself over onto her back! "Your breasts are wonderful," he said while casually caressing them, "your husband is a very lucky man!" "Thank you," she replied thickly, "h-he really loves sucking on them!" "I don't blame him one bit," Sergio replied, "especially if he is a big breast lover!" "H-he is," she said with a moan, "he loves watching me take off my bra!" "Mmmmmm, yes," Sergio answered back, "just look at how hard your nipples have gotten, that means but one thing!" "What's that," she gasped, "tell me!" "Why it means, of course, that you're getting aroused all over again," he said softly, "is this not so!?!" "Yesssss, she hissed, "I'm hot as a fucking fire cracker!" With a look of mock horror covering his face he replied, "Oh, dear, I've seemed to have forgotten my vibrator and left it in your vagina, how careless of me, do you want me to remove it!?!" The buzzing little contraption that hummed in her pussy was slowly but surely driving her over the edge, so in a very husky voice she snapped, "No, please don't touch it, just leave it inside of me, please!"

Sergio continued to work over Sami's boobs, until he asked softly, "Now let me get this straight, you don't want me to touch the vibrator, you just want me to leave it alone, is that right!?!" "Oh, god," she moaned, "I-I'm so close to cumming, p-please don't take it out, just let me cum one more time!" Again he kept casually doing her chest and said, "That's not exactly what I asked, what I asked is if I could touch it!" "I-I don't know," she said with a moan, "I'm so confused, just please let me cum!" "Well," he replied softly, "what if I just did this," as he took the end of the vibe and pistoned it in and out of her crack five or six times with lightening speed!?!" "Sweet mary mother of god," she fairly screamed, "I-I'm so close to cumming, please don't stop, fuck me hard with it!" "Hmmmmm, now I'm the one that's confused," he said softly, "now tell me again exactly what you want me to do!?!" Samantha's head was now rolling from side to side as she desperately thrust her hips forward while trying to induce Sergio to continue fucking her with the fat dildo-vibe! "P-please," she begged, "just jam me hard a few more times, I can't quite get over the hump!" Finally, taking a little pity on the drooling woman, he grabbed the end of the dildo, and with a vicious ferocity, rammed it in and out of her helpless cunt until she was screaming like a banshee as her orgasm erupted like a volcano deep inside of her well fucked cunt!

It took a good ten minutes before Sami was able to climb off of the table and collapse on the sofa next to the portable massage table! "So," Sergio asked while putting away his equipment, "how does your back feel now!?!" "My back," she replied questioningly!?! "You know," he shot back with a sly smile, "remember you lower back pain, the reason you had me come over!" It finally dawned on her and with a embarrassed smile she replied, "Oh, yes, my back, it feels once hundred percent better, thank you for the "treatment"!" "Uh, how many more "treatments" do you think you'll need," he asked playfully!?! "I'm not sure," she replied while cupping her breasts absentmindedly, "what do you suggest!?!" "I don't know," he replied doubtfully, "I think we better schedule you for at least two appointments a week for the next six months, is that all right with you!?!" "With a nasty smile she replied, "Better make it a year, you know how tricky backs are!

END
Old 17-02-2005, 03:00 PM
Samster

Comments/Support by all greatly appreciated...Thks.
Old 17-02-2005, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of

Sunny bro become story teller ler
Old 17-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Samster

Aiyah...just sharing some stories to kill time lor ..If not, die of boredom in the plaza leh...the place now so quiet..macham like ghost town liao...

Last edited by sunny302; 17-02-2005 at 03:56 PM.
Old 17-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Samster

oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of

hehe.. got more stories? any SYT ones?
Old 17-02-2005, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 20
Elementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud of

Good stories bro. Sunny302. Too bad I couldn't add your rep. points further.

You're right, the exchange link section is like dead town. No reply or response from others. Haiz....
Old 17-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementary
Good stories bro. Sunny302.
Its ok bro...just by posting here I oredi happy that I have a least got some support to motivate me 2 continue posting more interesting stories. Thks again 4 yr support & hope other bros will take the cue from u.Cheers!
Old 17-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxilary
any SYT ones?
Hmmmm...will try to sextisfied yr lust lor
Old 17-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Samster

18yr old & With a D-Cup - Part 1

Ever since Amber could remember her tits were always bigger than anyone else in her class, and even in 8th grade she was a solid C-cup, while now as a junior she filled her bras out to a very full 36D. All this big tit flesh ran in the family, as both of her older sisters were D's and her mom and two aunts were double D's! It's not as if they were big over weight cows either, the Wilson girls while not thin were nowhere near hefty, nice and healthy is how her dad referred to her mom, and that described Amber to a tee!

Because of her obvious attributes, Amber received a whole lot of attention from the male species, and not just from boys her own age! The male teachers always paid a little more heed than they did to other more normally endowed girls, and while Amber didn't overtly flaunt it, she loved to make the boys (and men) squirm around her by accentuating her ripe bust. Her favorite victim was wimpy Mr. Fields the government (yuk!} teacher. Amber loved nothing more than to unbutton the top two buttons on her blouse, go up to a seated Mr. Fields, then bend over to ask an innocuous question for sole purpose of giving him an eye full of cleavage. She did this just to tease, really, not to cause any real trouble, but trouble is exactly what Amber was getting into. With two weeks left in the semester all the teachers handed out progress reports to let the students know where they stood grade wise. Amber had always done well in school and her parents expected nothing less than honor roll type marks. Everything was OK until Mr. Fields handed out the notices that fateful Friday afternoon. A D! She was getting a D in government! This was not only bad, it was a disaster! Her folks might tolerate one C on her report card--but a D would mean a one months grounding. No social life for a whole month! Amber decided that she would talk to Mr. Fields after the day's final period, maybe if she pleaded with him maybe she could pull a C after all .

As the last bell rang students began fleeing the school like lemmings jumping into the sea, until soon the whole place was pretty much empty, leaving Amber as one of the few students left in the building. Hoping that Mr. Fields would be alone as she approached the government classroom, Amber stuck her head around the corner of the door only to see Mr. Fields alone grading some papers. She quickly unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse and entered the room. As she neared his desk Me. Fields looked up from his grading and asked what she wanted. Amber, acting properly upset, told Mr. Fields of her plight, and although he was sympathetic, he said there wasn't anything he could do for her. After hearing this, Amber began to cry, causing Mr. Fields came over and put his arm around her to help her sit down, while accidentally brushing his hand across her fat breast. At this point she had to make a quick decision, and with a little shiver she told Mr. Fields that it was something else that was really bothering her. " It's my chest," she wailed, "I feel like such a cow with these two big things stuck to me, everybody stares at me, I'm just a freak!" At that point she started crying even harder while wiping the tears from her eyes........to be continued
Old 17-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Samster

18yr old & With a D-Cup - Part 2

Obviously flustered, the teacher tried to console her by telling her she looked just fine and not to worry about what anyone else thought. Amber replied, "That's easy for you to say, you don't have these ugly things on your chest!" It was now or never, so after taking a deep breath, with a swift motion unbuttoned her blouse and stuck her boobs out towards Mr. Fields and said, "Just look at how ugly they are, I'll bet you've never seen any that are worse?" The totally stunned teacher just stared at the most spectacular pair of tits he had ever seen, and while they strained against the thin nylon low cut lace bra, Amber's dark nipples were clearly visible through the nearly transparent material! Mr. Fields' wife looked like an adolescent boy compared to this! Seeing how confused he was, Amber took the initiative and put his hand on one of her huge tits. She felt him try to pull away so she held on to his hand even tighter, acting as if he were repulsed at the thought of touching them and cried even harder, and while he assured her that there was absolutely nothing wrong with her and that he enjoyed touching them, she said she didn't believe him and turned away as if to hide them from him. As he again tried to reassure her Amber turned back around only this time she had unclasped the front of her bra allowing her boobs to hang free!

Amber at first thought he might die of shock! His head was spinning! He tried to speak, but no words came out and Amber then stepped up to him and said, "The only way you can prove to me that my boobs are not ugly is if you would suck them for me," and with that she pushed an engorge nipple towards his gaping mouth! It was to much for him to bear, and after only a moment's hesitation, he dove in and began sucking and licking for all he was worth! Although he was going a little wild, Amber had to admit he was a good tit sucker, the more he sucked the wetter she got! She looked down an could see that a large tent had formed in the front of Mr. Field's trousers, so she calmly reached down and began to rub him through his pants causing a large wet precum spot to quickly appear at the point of the "teepee!

She deftly undid his zipper and pulled out what turned out to be a very large cock, and at the sight of it Amber dropped to her knees and greedily began to suck the huge member, while Mr. Fields leaned back against the wall not believing any of this was happening to him! Just as he was about to cum Amber looked up and asked if she was really doing D work? He shook his head no and mouthed the word "A". At that point she went down hard and sucked until he shot a huge load down her waiting throat. As he became limp in her mouth his breathing returned to normal, and Amber stood up, cupped her tits, and began to twist the nipples, making them stand out like two thimbles. Immediately Mr. Fields' dick began to stiffen again, so Amber hiked up her dress, slipped off her panties in one easy motion, and then after sitting on the edge of his desk with her legs held wide open exposing her wet pussy, she merely licked her lips and nodded of her head to indicate he was stick that big prick deep inside of her! She came once just from his initial thrust, and he pounded her cunt with fast piston like strokes until she came over and over again, until finally he groaned and emptied his hot load, deep in her boiling pussy.

"You just earned an A for the next quarter," he said, while she sat there with cum dripping out of her pussy! She thought of a plan to get straight A's--but that's another story!

END

Yr support is appreciated..
Old 17-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Samster

OMG! why don't these things happen to me.. why why why
Old 17-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3965 / Power: 22
tanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond repute

Me too. No such sort of happening to me. Haiz....

Nice story for a day.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1