The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2013, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
chan49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taking the innocent teacher's virginity.

Tan stared at Miss Wong lustily as she wrote on the white board with a marker. Her slim figure, long and nice smelling hair, her short skirt, small petite breasts, smooth white skin still turns him on like crazy! The gang gave him a copy of the video three weeks ago and he has been masturbating everyday to it and shooting a lot of cum onto pictures of Miss Wong while thinking about how he took her first time. But he is still bloody horny every time he sees her in person.

The rumor in school is that Miss Wong has broken up with her boyfriend after an argument. Tan thinks she told her boyfriend about the whole incidence and he could not accept it because he is also religious and does not want a wife who already belongs to another man. Tan tried several time to make eye contact with Miss Wong but she just avoided him shyly.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

While masturbating to the video of Miss Wong, Tan often fantasize about her fucking him in the "lotus position". This is a position where the man sits down and the woman sit on top of him and ride his dick while the man enjoy her breasts. Even more shiok is that Miss Wong will be reluctant to do it and since she is innocent, she will be learning and Tan teaching her. After three weeks of fantasizing about this, Tan is determined to make this a reality!

Tan finally manage to cornered Miss Wong and made up stories of how he used to be innocent but now she has taken his virginity and so is responsible. Miss Wong, being an innocent religious girl, believed his story that she has corrupted an innocent youth and caused him to become horny and desperate and is now responsible for satisfying his urges. Miss Wong is very reluctant and kept saying "cannot...we cannot...we are teacher and student...". But in the end gave in and agreed to do it just once in order to "release" Tan's sexual pressures.

Later that weekend, they met in the school library again...
Old 01-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1507 / Power: 17
WRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant future

Good Story. Keep it coming....
Old 02-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
chrismichael is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

the posts are a bit short

but still a nice story! Try post longer TS bro
Old 03-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story u have keep it up
Old 03-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Thanks for carrying onz bro, very interesting way of cornering the teacher! Staying on to support you bro TS. Cheers, ........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 06-07-2013, 07:34 AM
Samster

Tan and Miss Wong sneaked into the library during the weekend when nobody is in school. Tan was super excited the day before and has hidden some pillows and blankets in the library beforehand. Miss Wong gasped when she saw the blankets and pillows set up in the corner of the library, surrounded by bookshelves. She blushed when she realize this is what people call a love nest and tried not to think about what Tan will do to her there.

Tan made Miss Wong sit down in the corner among the pile of blankets, and sat down beside her. He looked at his beautiful innocent looking teacher with her petite breasts and short skirt revealing her smooth milky legs and almost wanted to rape her again right there. But he forced himself to remain calm. Miss Wong is now shyly looking down at the floor and nervously wringing her hands.

In one motion, Tan put his hand around his teacher's shoulder and pressed his face into her hair, took a deep breathe and said "teacher, you smell so nice!". Miss Wong frowned and squirmed, appearing uncomfortable with her student's sexual advances. Tan used his other hand to grab Miss Wong's tiny hand and interlaced his fingers with hers. His heart start to pump faster and dick start to erect feeling his pretty teacher's warm body heat, smooth skin and nice smell.

"come Miss Wong, kiss me" said Tan as he moved his face closer to hers. Miss Wong shyly tried to move away and said "cannot...". Tan said "before we make love, must have foreplay or else will be very pain for you". Miss Wong hesitated before saying "but I don't know how...". Tan smiled lustily and said "remember how I kissed you the last time we make love...". Miss Wong cringed as she recalled the day she lost her virginity. She reluctantly closed her eyes and moved her lips closer to Tan's.

This made Tan's dick shot up like a rocket! The feeling of an innocent older woman who is your teacher, shyly trying and learning to kiss you is super shiok! Miss Wong timidly pressed her lips onto Tan's lips and quickly removed them. Then, she turned her head slightly and pressed her lips onto Tan's again. As she become more confident, she pressed on for longer and sometimes their nose brushed against each other. While her eyes were closed, Tan was wide open and watching his pretty teacher clumsily trying to kiss him. Tan enjoyed the feeling and power over his teacher a few minutes and then gently broke the kiss, and whispered "Miss Wong, stick out your tongue...".
Old 06-07-2013, 08:08 AM
Samster

Miss Wong shyly obey and sticks out her tongue. Tan licked it a few times and sucked on it hard, drinking her sweet saliva. Then, he said "teacher, do the same for me" and sticks out his tongue. Miss Wong blushed and awkwardly licked his tongue as few times and began to suck it. Tan felt like he is in heaven!

He finally cannot take it anymore and grab Miss Wong in a tight embrace before kissing her like an animal in heat. While kissing, he runs his hands all over her arm, shoulder and back. Sometimes holding her head or her face close to his while deep kissing her. The whole room was filled with a "slurp slurp slurp" sound as he eagerly devoured her lips.

After many minutes, he finally broke the kiss and they gasped for air. Miss Wong was visible embarrassed by Tan's attack on her lips. Tan continued to hug Miss Wong and smelled her sweet perfume as he recovered from the intense kissing. Then he whispered to Miss Wong: "take off your top, I want to see your breasts...". Miss Wong gasped and blushed and said "cannot..." weakly. Tan said "teacher, I already made you mine last time. and you promised to satisfy my urge today". Miss Wong reluctantly nodded and said "we can only do this once ok...", and slowly removed her short sleeve top...

Last edited by chan49; 07-07-2013 at 08:00 AM.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
mlvnyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro nice story. Thks, keep the updating going.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Samster

Miss Wong reluctantly removed her short sleeve top with Tan's eager help, revealing her lacy white bra. Then, she shyly reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She hesitates for a moment before hugging herself with her arm to cover her breasts, and then loosen her bra strap and dropping the bra to one side. She looked down at the ground blushing, arms hugging her body to try and hide her breasts from Tan, who eagerly removed his shirt.

Tan took the bra and pressed it against his face, smelling it. The sweet smell of Miss Wong's perfume and natural body scent on it makes his dick super hard. Miss Wong winced a bit as Tan put one arm around her, brought her close and hugged her. He started kissing her shoulder and used the other arm the caress and push her hands down from her breasts.

Miss Wong resisted a little before giving up and putting her hands down, revealing her petite but firm breasts with pink nipples. Tan immediately cupped one of her breast with his palm and whispered into her ear: "Teacher, you are so pretty!". He continue to gently fondle her breasts while kissing her shoulder and neck, making Miss Wong squirm comfortably.

He then used both hands to hug her tight, feeling her warm soft breasts pressing against his chest. Then, he gave her a deep lusty animalistic kiss while pushing her face close to his. The room was once again filled with a "slurp slurp slurp" sound as Tan eagerly deep and french kissed his teacher while running his hands all over her should, back and arms, while occasionally fondling her breasts.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
seahhh51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coming to setup camp
Old 07-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

Bro keep it up, more update pls.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

I like your slow built up bro TS, teasing us , just like how you tease your Ms Wong . Looking forward to more!! Cheers, ........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 07-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
father82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder will Ms Wong got pregnant by Tan?
Old 07-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder will Ms Wong get gang bang and become crazy and sent to IMH ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1