The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
jay8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjay8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How I finally convinced my wife for threesome

Me and my wife have been married for four years, with one boy and girl. My wife does not work, full-time taking care our children, our relationship were harmony, but sex life was not really exciting, and is the main reason we start to approach this type of activity.

My wife is a traditional girl, quite pretty, but temperament and living simply. Before me, she had sexual experience with two other men, and had three times sex with both of them, all in each other's initiatives, all occurred unexpectedly. Sex before marriage may be because the influence of her unmarried status and experience, so her reaction was less enthusiastic, but acceptable, and tie for me also, and I thought, after marriage, she should be better. After married, the situation is getting worse, sex life between us ware boring, I was not allowed to role play with her, just strip, touch a bit, insert, fuck and cum, for this on many occasions, only learned that when she had a concept of "make love not to give birth to a child that needs you? ". At that time, I was shocked! But think about her other than sex, I she knew how to take care of our house well, I just want to see how I can change the situation. Starting surfing the net and came across to know about swinging or threesome, also met some friends on the Internet, through the mail and phone, I understand that couples may also have different changes, but how I to communicate with my wife is a big problem, but I also was the first time, self knowledge is limited.

Begin to speak with my wife wants to do some changes in our sex life, swing between husband and wife or a threesome, one can imagine my wife's reaction, she refused, after repeatedly communication with my wife for more than 10, still no results. In a fortuitous chance met Chen and later the first teacher taught me the oil, He is from Taipei, Chen chat with me via telephone about our problem, also give me advice, I accepted his proposal through oil massage to get my wife get used to touch by other men.

Again try to communicate with my wife, I talked about it with showing a bit of anger, and my wife felt it, when I propose to try oil massage, my wife was reluctant at first but agreed, so I start looking through the newspaper looking for a professional male massage therapists. Preliminary communicated through phone to finalize the time and place. Agreed on that night at a nearby hotel, informed my wife two hours before that afternoon, my wife was too nervous stutter, I nodded. I was filled with hope and anxiety waiting for the arrival of the time, I thought was finally able to take the first step, and just want today to be carried out smoothly.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 13
chnhubby71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychnhubby71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How I finally convinced my wife for threesome

delete post

Last edited by chnhubby71; 13-06-2013 at 06:38 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tripleaxe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Certain sentences by itself makes no sense or perhaps it is broken english?

Is the story converted from another language?
Cause read it like it was translated from an online translator

edited
Realised in fact alot of sentences by itself makes no sense or perhaps it is broken english?
Old 09-04-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

jay8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjay8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well, if anyone cant accept my language, u can stop reading it and leave my thread. I certainly did not force u to read it. If u think u can write better then plz start ur own story. I spend my time writing out a story for u all to read it, n u came in n complaint so much?
Old 09-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 13
chnhubby71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychnhubby71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

delete post

Last edited by chnhubby71; 13-06-2013 at 06:37 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GreyStallion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro jay8888,

Not to worry about your language skills. We're not here for English lessons. Like your story in spite of it. Where did you find the masseur?
Old 09-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Wipedout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you read TS's own posts, and 'his' story posts, it's obvious it's all being copied and (badly) translated from somewhere. Syntax and grammar are completely inconsistent between the two.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

Oh well, then why you even bother coming in my thread n reading it?
Old 09-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS like your effort, please continue!!!

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 09-04-2013, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
peeper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeeper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice. Do check out my update on my thread too!
Old 09-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Whether is true or false is up to individual to judge. No need to come here to say bad words about TS. Even if is not real because is translated from somewhere, at least he makes the effort to share. If is real TS might open up a threesome session with his pretty wife. It would be good to share pictures too!
Old 09-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
Vitamin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitamin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, me hokkien peng...to me your english sibei ho!! Please continue...this is always my fantasy!!
Old 09-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

well, someone just zapped 10 point from me. My loss is your loss too. I should stop here until someone appreciate my hard work. Thanks
Old 09-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 16
sulphur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysulphur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro I just upped you. Continue the story pls. Thanks.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Just write la.. support!

Last edited by unsung80; 10-04-2013 at 12:44 AM. Reason: wrong sentences..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1