The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2005, 02:05 PM
joebuck

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
best pussy in penang?

Where is the action in Penang these days? HC or pickup clubs??
Old 09-06-2005, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold
Re: best pussy in penang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebuck
Where is the action in Penang these days? HC or pickup clubs??
Penang Bridge............neither

如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 09-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

I use to see many actions in Penang Botanical Garden. Cannot tahan drove to nearest Waterfall Hotel. You want oldies or syt also can..............just pay meh.

gigantic_tk
Old 11-06-2005, 03:10 PM
sotomoto

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hmmmm.....well guys , happen to go to Penang again last week and my friends brought me to City Pub again. This time there were many PRC girls inside, all ready for F job, damage around RM80 for a shot, hav to done inside the room. But I managed to bargain to RM70. Service not bad. Can tried it out
Old 15-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daiyammo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brot sotomoto!
brot, which gal that u tried b4? what name??
do u mean RM80 for F job?? not included blow job?
thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotomoto
hmmmm.....well guys , happen to go to Penang again last week and my friends brought me to City Pub again. This time there were many PRC girls inside, all ready for F job, damage around RM80 for a shot, hav to done inside the room. But I managed to bargain to RM70. Service not bad. Can tried it out
Old 21-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
XXX-AMD is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear Bro,

Nice to have this thread to plan some side dish for my biz trip.

I will be on Biz trip to Penang this thurdays until next week. Any bro care to suggest any nice and safe place to cheongs...? Any good FL to contact there (please PM me ya....)? I will be staying somewhere near Komtar, George Town.

Wait...for my FR on my Penang SeX-capades NEXT Week hehehe

XXX-AMD
Old 21-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Go Upper Penang Road.. Can cheong and bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX-AMD
Dear Bro,

Nice to have this thread to plan some side dish for my biz trip.

I will be on Biz trip to Penang this thurdays until next week. Any bro care to suggest any nice and safe place to cheongs...? Any good FL to contact there (please PM me ya....)? I will be staying somewhere near Komtar, George Town.

Wait...for my FR on my Penang SeX-capades NEXT Week hehehe

XXX-AMD
Old 21-06-2005, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 22
gajah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, u can try cititel hotel spa. Ask the captain for recommendations. Not bad place, with indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room. Package is probably RM240 (approximate)
Old 21-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

You can go to Taiwan HC which is next to the Cititel [same side of the road] at a side lane opposite Hotel Malaya or you can venture to Waldrof HC [come out of Cititel main door, head for 11 oclock direction, cross the road, walk along a road with a car park on your RHS and kopi tiam on your LHS, walk for around 50 meters, you reach a cross junction, turn to 3 oclock and walk along that road..plenty of HC waiting for you]

Those are low-cost but not necessary no good bonking place. Normal charge RM100 [FJ & BBBJ] no massage [only if the WL likes to massage you] I enjoy cheonging there whenever I travel to Penang for biz.
Old 21-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
You can go to Taiwan HC which is next to the Cititel [same side of the road] at a side lane opposite Hotel Malaya or you can venture to Waldrof HC [come out of Cititel main door, head for 11 oclock direction, cross the road, walk along a road with a car park on your RHS and kopi tiam on your LHS, walk for around 50 meters, you reach a cross junction, turn to 3 oclock and walk along that road..plenty of HC waiting for you]
Wah... so much actions on this short stretch of the road. Sianz... I just got back from a short trip to Penang without any action... info out too late for me.
Old 22-06-2005, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Brannix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

i'm new here. i will be going to penang again next week. i dint manage to get some fun during my previous trip 2 weeks ago. i am not going to miss it this time. hope bros can give some good info..

i am still considering which hotel to stay, among Cititel, Equatoria or Vistana.

I heard alot about Waldrof HC, Taiwan HC & Cititel's PRC Angel..

Please recommend..

btw, where is Citipub? in Cititel Hotel?
Old 22-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sunny1668 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brannix
hi bros,

i'm new here. i will be going to penang again next week. i dint manage to get some fun during my previous trip 2 weeks ago. i am not going to miss it this time. hope bros can give some good info..

i am still considering which hotel to stay, among Cititel, Equatoria or Vistana.

Please recommend..

Friend, if u would like to cheong, just saty at Cititel.....he other 2 u mention is far from town. Citipub is along Anson Road.....from Komtar on Macelister Road drive until a junction and turn left ( on the right of this junction is EON Edar ) after turn keep right, the Citipub is on ur right around 50 meter from the juction. If u go to Pg after 3 July, u can call my ceel to ask for the direction. PM me if u need my number. And have a nice day in Pg
Old 22-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gajah
Bro, u can try cititel hotel spa. Ask the captain for recommendations. Not bad place, with indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room. Package is probably RM240 (approximate)

Bro .....got any recommendation ...any FRs...I will be up in Penang on the 28th Jun.......
Old 22-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brannix
hi bros,

Please recommend..

You want action, stay in Cititel [very near to those Taiwan and what not] another good one is Sheraton.

Dun stay in Equatorial and Vistana [dead areas]
Old 22-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
Bro .....got any recommendation ...any FRs...I will be up in Penang on the 28th Jun.......
Try yourself at Taiwan [read my recent posting] I heard from that Wardrof having new stock. Enjoy. Very cheap FJ & BBBJ at RM 100 only mah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1