The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
shuanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ann Kok in 9pm show TCS8

Wow wat big breast Ann Kok just showed in the 9pm show in her pink bra... anyone managed to capture the shots?
Old 26-01-2006, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Ann Kok in 9pm show TCS8

Yeah, I hope many local actresses will changing their clothes in front of camera..

Or, walked around the room in their bras and panties while cameras are still filming..

Or, maybe Triumph International /Wacoal could use artistes in their bra and panties instead of relying on foreign models..
Old 26-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ann Kok in 9pm show TCS8

Ann Kok aged alot sia. But she now look more like Lao Chio! I like! I like!
Old 26-01-2006, 11:25 PM
whatthehell

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I tot she kept her neh neh quite well, never shrink much from the last exposure during the star awards long time ago.

can someone post a bigger pic so I can PCC?
Old 27-01-2006, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mkt_cheonger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann kok seems to be in quite a number of bra/bikini scenes recently huh? be it in tat 9pm Love Conceirge show or Star Idol show. I dun believe i have seen her in so many cleavage baring scenes on TV during her previous stint wif TCS as compared to just this month alone! I especially like her bikini scene in the Star Idol show 2 weeks ago

wonder if someone up there trying to milk her assets to make up for lost time in the past when she was all wrapped up? kekeke
Old 27-01-2006, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkt_cheonger
Ann kok ... I dun believe i have seen her in so many cleavage baring scenes on TV during her previous stint wif TCS as compared to just this month alone!
wonder if someone up there trying to milk her assets , to make up for lost time in the past when she was all wrapped up? kekeke
It's all about market value ... she's finally accepted she's not gonna make the grade as A-lister (especially after her time-wasting efforts in HK) while she's also not gonna be convincing playing motherly roles yet ... so what to do?? Just like Margaret Lee, she's only got those assets to flaunt to ensure the pay-checks keep coming in ... agree??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 27-01-2006, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mkt_cheonger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
It's all about market value ... she's finally accepted she's not gonna make the grade as A-lister (especially after her time-wasting efforts in HK) while she's also not gonna be convincing playing motherly roles yet ... so what to do?? Just like Margaret Lee, she's only got those assets to flaunt to ensure the pay-checks keep coming in ... agree??
yup agree. and if she's indeed going to follow Margaret Lee's path, then we will be waiting for some eye-feast...slimming endorsement, FHM etc.. kekeke
Old 27-01-2006, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 22
spider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
It's all about market value ... she's finally accepted she's not gonna make the grade as A-lister (especially after her time-wasting efforts in HK) Just like Margaret Lee, she's only got those assets to flaunt to ensure the pay-checks keep coming in ... agree??
Totally agree, man!!! Ann Kok used to look much much better, now she just looks like a ho who's been servicing loads of guys every nite...until all used up.

Only one phrase to describe her: 残花败柳!!!
"You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."
Old 27-01-2006, 08:25 AM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Ann is only 31+

She used to be in Mediacorps Top 5 Ladies where she ranked 3rd. (namely, Zoe Tay, Fann Wong, Ann Kok , Phyllis Quek, and Evelyn Tan.)

Now, it is Jacelyn Tay who occupy her position..
Old 27-01-2006, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

she just gone to hk ang back. in the show she also went to hk and back. is it telling her story? hmmm
Old 27-01-2006, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i guess its another step to boost her acting career
Old 27-01-2006, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_j
Totally agree, man!!! Ann Kok used to look much much better, now she just looks like a ho who's been servicing loads of guys every nite...until all used up.

Only one phrase to describe her: 残花败柳!!!
spot on. can't believe she lost all her shine within the last few years. i think channel screwed her by giving her loud ah lian role in the first place.
Old 27-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

err.. why is she like very tulan in the show ?? wat the show all about ? i never watch
Old 27-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!

I really do pity her. If she had not gone to Hong Kong, she may be better off here

Btw, anyone knows the current ranking of the Ah-Jies? Long time no see TCS show liao so must do catching up
Old 27-01-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

From what I know, No.1 Ah Jie is Zoe Tay, No.2 = Fann Wong , No.3 =Jacelyn Tay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1