The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
BoringLife88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unprotected Sex With Prostitute

Hey I know you guys going to flame me for being stupid. I was really in a bad mood and I went to my usual massage parlor to have a happy ending. Usually I will wear protection and I will always get the same girl. I always tease her saying I can I don't wear condom and she will always say no. But just yesterday, I offered her the same deal and she said yes to me. So yeah we did it.

She kept asking me questions like if I do health check up and stuff then she also keep checking on me to see if I have any disease on me like you know looking at my little bro to see if there's any shit on it. She also went on to clean it really well before we have an intercourse.

Frankly speaking I was hesitating at that moment on whether if I should do it but I was thinking she could be clean as well so yeah on a moment of folly I did it.

And now I fucking regret and I don't know what to do.

Can you guys help me out here?

I know I will be flame but being stupid and I god dam admit it I was dam dumb. If I come out of this safely I swear I will never go to this kind of place again.
Old 21-07-2015, 11:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unprotected Sex With Prostitute

All you can do now is keep your fingers crossed and get tested. Refer to the stickies for information regarding window periods for various STDs.

If any symptoms develop, see a doctor immediately.

If you are paranoid about HIV which is always a possibility, you can start PEP but you have to move fast! PEP treatment has to commence within 72 hours of exposure max. The sooner the better.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringLife88 View Post

I know I will be flame but being stupid and I god dam admit it I was dam dumb. If I come out of this safely I swear I will never go to this kind of place again.

Just hope for the best n don't go around fucking until u get a clean bill of health for others sake

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-07-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

Yeah guys I am dam depressed and I freaking regret my actions.

I did a lot of research and they said that the chances of me getting it is rather low but what you guys think? Sigh.
Old 22-07-2015, 02:26 AM
Samster

I don't know is it me but I keep thinking I have the symptoms.. Sigh this is so fucked up totally regret my actions so badly. Anywhere I can find someone to console me or something
Old 22-07-2015, 06:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I did a lot of research and they said that the chances of me getting it is rather low but what you guys think? Sigh.
What difference does it make what "we guys" think. We aren't experts and a doctor won't be able to give you a definitive answer either.

Just get on with your life and do the necessary tests to determine your status.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 22-07-2015, 06:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I don't know is it me but I keep thinking I have the symptoms.. Sigh this is so fucked up totally regret my actions so badly. Anywhere I can find someone to console me or something
You don't need consolation you need to get tested.

Old 22-07-2015, 07:08 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

rather low on getting what?

in my opinion, i wouldn't say you are in the low risk catergory... you are talking about doing raw with a working lady who is probably being screwed like (10 times a day by 10 different men) multiply by number of days she has been in the trade..

anyway you should get out of that self-pity, depression mode.. it is destructive and doesnt help at all..
do something ... go for PEP and stay clear of all sexual contact until u are clear..
you can start going for the 4th gen HIV test 28 days after exposure.

consult a doctor for more info on PEP and the 4th gen HIV test

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-07-2015, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

There is a chance that she might be harbouring HIV or STD...that's why she keep asking you if you are clean.....You know reverse psychology...

Go get urself tested at DSC immediately...And pls don't touch anyone else until u have a clean bill for your health......

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 22-07-2015, 07:12 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

it is abit too early to get himself tested

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post

Go get urself tested at DSC immediately...And pls don't touch anyone else until u have a clean bill for your health......

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-07-2015, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Yeah indeed a bit too early now .. probably after 1 month window period eh....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 22-07-2015, 08:31 AM
Samster

I totally agree with what you all say. I won't be touching anyone till I am tested clean. I am on the way to a HIV clinic ask as we speak and I will be taking PReP also. Hopefully I turn out fine in 1month. God bless me.
Old 22-07-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey I know you guys going to flame me for being stupid. I was really in a bad mood and I went to my usual massage parlor to have a happy ending. Usually I will wear protection and I will always get the same girl. I always tease her saying I can I don't wear condom and she will always say no. But just yesterday, I offered her the same deal and she said yes to me. So yeah we did it.

She kept asking me questions like if I do health check up and stuff then she also keep checking on me to see if I have any disease on me like you know looking at my little bro to see if there's any shit on it. She also went on to clean it really well before we have an intercourse.

Frankly speaking I was hesitating at that moment on whether if I should do it but I was thinking she could be clean as well so yeah on a moment of folly I did it.

Want to cheong you want to worry. If you worry, then stay at home and do a happy ending, don't cheong.
Old 22-07-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
There is a chance that she might be harbouring HIV or STD...that's why she keep asking you if you are clean.....You know reverse psychology...

well said bro, always protection is the best policy
Old 22-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Want to cheong you want to worry. If you worry, then stay at home and do a happy ending, don't cheong.
Too late already that's why I regret now. Already paid for Prep and stuff.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1