The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
msnuzsurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife wearing low cut showing cleaveage and bra

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbrook123
Hi guys, my wife likes to wear tops that has low cut front and show off her bar. well i feel a kind of turn on when i see guys staring at her front Neh Neh.
I even tell her not to wear bra if she is wants.

Any of you brothers out there feel the same way?
Bro,
Didn't tell us how big her tits are. If they're small then there won;t be much to see. If they're big, well then you'll certainly get lots of guys staring down at her cleavage. If it turns you on that's great bro!
Old 27-06-2006, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eugene8tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Wife wearing low cut showing cleaveage and bra

Look like we have some thing in common bro. I do the same too. I always ask my wife not to wear any bra or panty when going out with me. Love the sight of guys staring at her boobs....Thats why I always encouraged my wife to buy low cut dresses or a tight T-shirt, mostly bright colours, so that her boobs will be conspicuous...And when guys stare at her boobs, it will really turn me on.
Old 27-06-2006, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
defconme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my partner loves to show cleavage and that a lot of cleavage for a c cup
Old 28-06-2006, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i suppose everyone has a right to do what he wants.. if ur wife ok, then fine lor.. kekeke
Old 28-06-2006, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
si3g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aiya ppl like to show we guys like to show..
ok wat he & wife are fine with it then wats the issue??

to all the bros who up my points Thks
Old 01-11-2006, 02:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
madbrook123 is Cool - loads of Potential

it been a long time........ miss all bros
Old 01-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hi5550 is Cool - loads of Potential

My wife can't wear this low cut shirt because her breast became smaller after she give brith.

In actual fact, i always like to see girls wearing low cut exposed their bra strip and some of thier white neh neh and its always stimulate me.

At times i had no choice had to go Tuina shop at PPC or fortune centre to look for those PRC who wear the same low cut and paid them just to touch their breast for my own urge.

Is this something wrong with me???
Old 01-11-2006, 06:52 PM
ejazz04

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

yah, sometime saw things like this in MRT make me forgot down to the station..sometime can skip until 2 or 3 stations
Old 03-11-2006, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 23
jeremy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Mount Faber 1st Nov Wed sitting at the cafe sipping coffee at around 2pm+ with my colleague when i saw a girl wearing jean and black blouse asking the staff where the toilet is , and when the staff pointed at the direction when she is going with me facing her , i notice that she wasn't wearing a bra and can clearly see her protruded nipple and i think 36c boobs bouncing as she walks towards the toilet . Whew got a good 5 secs of viewing before she got into the toilet , and when she finish i notice that three guys sitting near to the barcounter staring at her non stop as she walk towards a car waiting by the side of the road , i think they must have notice it too . Is any of the three guys on that day a bro of sbf and would like to share what u see cos she has got to pass by ur table on her way out ?
Old 03-11-2006, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 23
jeremy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=jeremy69]Was at Mount Faber 1st Nov Wed sitting at the cafe sipping coffee at around 2pm+ with my colleague when i saw a girl wearing jean and black blouse with top 3 buttons( unbutton )showing her white fleshy boobs and cleavage asking the staff where the toilet is , and when the staff pointed at the direction when she is going with me facing her , i notice that she wasn't wearing a bra and can clearly see her protruded nipple and i think 36c boobs bouncing as she walks towards the toilet . Whew got a good 5 secs of viewing before she got into the toilet , and when she finish i notice that three guys sitting near to the barcounter staring at her non stop as she walk towards a car waiting by the side of the road , i think they must have notice it too but with a clearer view . Is any of the three guys on that day happens to be a bro of sbf and would like to share what u see cos she has got to pass by ur table on her way out ?
Old 03-11-2006, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=jeremy69]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy69
Was at Mount Faber 1st Nov Wed sitting at the cafe sipping coffee at around 2pm+ with my colleague when i saw a girl wearing jean and black blouse with top 3 buttons( unbutton )showing her white fleshy boobs and cleavage asking the staff where the toilet is , and when the staff pointed at the direction when she is going with me facing her , i notice that she wasn't wearing a bra and can clearly see her protruded nipple and i think 36c boobs bouncing as she walks towards the toilet . Whew got a good 5 secs of viewing before she got into the toilet , and when she finish i notice that three guys sitting near to the barcounter staring at her non stop as she walk towards a car waiting by the side of the road , i think they must have notice it too but with a clearer view . Is any of the three guys on that day happens to be a bro of sbf and would like to share what u see cos she has got to pass by ur table on her way out ?
if got, really coincidental sia
Old 06-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi5550
My wife can't wear this low cut shirt because her breast became smaller after she give brith.

In actual fact, i always like to see girls wearing low cut exposed their bra strip and some of thier white neh neh and its always stimulate me.

At times i had no choice had to go Tuina shop at PPC or fortune centre to look for those PRC who wear the same low cut and paid them just to touch their breast for my own urge.

Is this something wrong with me???

Ai ya,,,, my wife also the same la, after she gave birth her breast become Acup. But she still wear low cut top better still..... can see her nipple because her breast too small to fill her bra.

every time go shoe deparment when she bend down WA......COR.... can see man....

every guy walk pass see until forget to blink eyes!!!!!

Feeling turn on when other guys see her Zeo geng
Old 06-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

Ai ya,,,, my wife also the same la, after she gave birth her breast become Acup. But she still wear low cut top better still..... can see her nipple because her breast too small to fill her bra.

every time go shoe deparment when she bend down WA......COR.... can see man....

every guy walk pass see until forget to blink eyes!!!!!

Feeling turn on when other guys see her Zeo geng
Old 11-11-2006, 01:45 AM
powerlink

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchy4pussy
why dont you share some picture here and get comment from us than showing to public and have no reply instead...
u r right men!!!
Old 17-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbrook123 View Post
Hi guys, my wife likes to wear tops that has low cut front and show off her bar. well i feel a kind of turn on when i see guys staring at her front Neh Neh.
I even tell her not to wear bra if she is wants.

Any of you brothers out there feel the same way?
i cant visualise hw it look like...got pic to show....
a pic mean a thousand words...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1