The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2006, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of
how i broke my cousin's cherry.

note to all readers, all events and people in this story is entirely fiction.
none of this has ever happened (to me at least) and the writer (tat's me)
do not advise non-consent sex with minors, teens, etc.

Late 2005 was when I fucked my cousins. I was 27, and have never had a serious gf. My cousins is the daughter of my third uncle, she's 11yrs younger then me. I watched her grew up, and unknow to my families, i have been using her as a sex machine since she was young.

when she was between 8 - 10, i used to carry her and put her on my lap, right on my dick. i will pretend to let her watch the cartoons or sit behind her when she's playing the pc or x-box. then i will rub my dick against her butt, till i cum into my underwear.

my cousin was not really pretty, just average. but she is very tall for her age. even at 10, she was just 10 cm shorter then me (i'm 178 tall). and being tall means she has long legs, which is wat i like best in a woman.
so being with her, i sorta imagine her as a teenager (not difficult with her height) and use her to masturbate whenevr possible. needless to say, i go my third uncle's house very offen, and all alone they just tot i like to go play x-box with my cousin.

altot i am not into kids sex, being with no gf, she was the next best thing for me to cum in pleasure(not to mention free). it's really wonderful, while having her sitting up against me with her butt on my dick. and i will warp my leg around her leg, feeling our tight touching each other skin to skin. then i will move against her, rubbing, imagine i am fucking a gal. u'll be surprise tat sometimes she is so engross into the x-box tat i can reach my hands into her panty, and rub her underage pussy till it get wet.

this continue until one day when she is 11 yrs old... as usual, i was doing my groin excersice again, with her playing the x-box, and my aunt in the living room watch tv. as i was abt to cum, a evil tot came into my mind...

why don i try to cum into her pussy? i never tried it be4, and just the tot of it set me crazy. so i push her up n asked her to stand still, n proceed to take off her shorts n panty. i pulled down her panty, bend her over, n finger her pussy. tat's when she stopped playing the x-box, n looked at me with her eyes... and said "if u do anything else, i will tell mom..." it's at tat moment i figured out she somehow know wat's right n wat's wrong...

i never used her again after tat, and was feeling very sad tat i never had a chance to try her.... until tat fateful day...
Old 12-08-2006, 04:11 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of
Re: how i broke my cousin's cherry.

u said u fucked ur cousin and yet u only finger her. i dun get it..juz to clarify though its fictional

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 12-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
BabyOSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8
u said u fucked ur cousin and yet u only finger her. i dun get it..juz to clarify though its fictional
Maybe he meant finger-fuck..
Old 12-08-2006, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil
Late 2005 was when I fucked my cousins. I was 27, and have never had a serious gf. My cousins is the daughter of my third uncle, she's 11yrs younger then me. I watched her grew up, and unknow to my families, i have been using her as a sex machine since she was young.
Bro....long time no see yah....
tis story looks familiar ley.....like i hav seen it somewhere...
Old 12-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
He sort of finger fucked her when she was 11.. but coming soo, he will talk about taking her cherry.. probably when the girl is older.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
AV-Taiso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
relax bro..relax 我看好戏还在后头。by the way he ended earlier :D ��@þ€
Old 12-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
komplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil
when she was between 8 - 10, i used to carry her and put her on my lap, right on my dick. i will pretend to let her watch the cartoons or sit behind her when she's playing the pc or x-box. then i will rub my dick against her butt, till i cum into my underwear.

my cousin was not really pretty, just average. but she is very tall for her age. even at 10, she was just 10 cm shorter then me (i'm 178 tall).
She is 1.68m and you carry her and put her on your lap while you pretend to play computer game??? Bro.. not very possible leh... 1.68m is rather grown up and for a 10 year old girl having that height is abit too far fetch.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
powerspotlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow bro,,, not many ppl believe it.. so i think u need to carry on with yr story... Hear from u soon......
Old 13-08-2006, 09:51 AM
Samster

basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

well, i said 2005 was when i fucked her, i did not say i fuck her while she was a kid. so wait till i wrote to yr 2005 part.

this is just a fiction story, so the height doesn't matter, but wat i meant is i carry her when she's still young n small.

in real life, my cousin IS 175 tall and she's only 16yrs old.
she really was 168 when 10yrs old.

but i did not carry her, just sit behind her n masturbate with my groin rubbing her butt. (THAT s non-fiction, lol)
Old 13-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerspotlight
wow bro,,, not many ppl believe it.. so i think u need to carry on with yr story... Hear from u soon......
bro, look at the bold sentences at the begining of my story.
it already said it's not a real story
Old 13-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
skyline89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wEEE, can't wait for the next section to come man !
Old 13-08-2006, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

maybe it's ony me but think it's a bit sick..
Old 13-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

maybe he haven reach that part yet?
Old 13-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

wat cherry had broken huh??
Old 13-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong
maybe it's ony me but think it's a bit sick..
I agrees with bro KingBong. Though it's only a fictional story, I also think it's a very sickening story which should not be told as it'll only make some sick guys to carry it out.

I sincerely hope the thread starter do not carry on.........not any more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1