The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
My Boss Wife arranged for Tarma surprise

Hi, thanks for supporting my previous thread "I Screw my Boss". It was nice for me to recount and relive that experience. My wife actually likes the way I wrote and ask me to continue writing our other adventures. So, here's a recount of our 1 & only tarma session. Happy reading.

This took place 2 years ago. It's the 3rd year we were together (we got married 1 yr after our first lovemaking session: See "I Screw my Boss" for details).

I open my eyes and slowly come to wakefulness. Glancing at the alarm clock, I see that it is eight in the morning.

The aroma of coffee wafts through the room, and I can hear sounds from the kitchen of breakfast being prepared.

Swinging my legs out of bed, I don a pair of shorts before I leave our master bedroom.

“Good morning dear, and happy birthday,” my wife Veronica greets me as I enter the kitchen. She planted a soft kiss on my forehead (a gesture that we always do to each other, whether is a good night kiss or a morning greeting).

I look at her, eyes with love, thinking what have I done right in my previous life to deserve a gem like her. The things and efforts that she would went through to surprise me and let me feel her love is out of this world. Little did I know that she is going to take it to the next level today.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Boss Wife arranged for Tarma surprise

Veronica told me that since it's my big day today, I can take the day off, but she wants me home at 4pm. She says she has a surprise planned out for me. After giving me another kiss, she left for our office.

With nothing to do, I decided to go window shopping in Ion, which is just across the road of where we stay. To cut the story short and get to the juicy part, I'll fast forward. The only thing I need to add was during the window shopping, I bought a necklace from Tiffany for her. Nothing in particular, just a little show of my love to her. I went home with some grocery and meat that I bought from market place, intending to cook for her and have a quiet celebration at home.

At around 4pm, the lift door opens. Veronica wearing a black dress steps out of the lift with another lady. "Dear, meet Sassy. Sassy, this is my husband A**."

Sassy is wearing a bright yellow sundress, which strains to contain her grapefruit sized tits. Slender with great legs and a deliciously rounded ass. I would gauge her to be 36C-22-30. She is a local born Chinese in her early 20s.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 07-06-2016 at 12:13 PM.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Vermon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story thread.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Veronica pulled me into the bedroom, give me a hug and a long kiss. I was engrossed in our frenching, something that we both enjoyed. She broke off from our kiss and say, go for your shower now. I asked her why and her reply was "to get u ready for your massage session later."

I was confused and ask her what massage. She replied "oh, just a little surprise I arranged for u. Quick, Sassy is waiting for u," smiling seductively at me.

I enter the shower room, fiddle with the knobs and adjust the temperature to my comfort level as well as the sprays. Taking off my clothes I enter in the stream of water when Sassy open the door and walked in. “Hi A**, may I be allowed to help you.”

I gather my jaw, which has dropped at the sight of her, and I say, “Sure.”
Old 07-06-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
cowgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 07-06-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Sensual Sassy 来料! haha
Old 07-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
haiz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhaiz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Envy TS of having such a lovely wife, a priceless lady whom everyone will treasure.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

She is wearing a tiny bra and thong. She is stunning. Her long black hair is done up in a bun, small little tits long legs, translucent ivory skin, a cute little ass, and an amazing tight body. With her slanted eyes and full lips, I fall in lust with her in an instant. As she got wet, I can see her body as if she was nude. Her nipples are tiny but perky and her slit is totally shaved.

My cock is now at full erection and waving out in front of me.

I reach out to grab one of her luscious tits and she bats my hand away. “

“No touching.”

“Is this only going to be a tease, I ask myself?

She brings a low stool and says, “Sit here”

She steps behind me and I feel her fingers shampooing my hair. She thoroughly massages my scalp and I feel my tensions dissolve.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz28 View Post
Envy TS of having such a lovely wife, a priceless lady whom everyone will treasure.
Yeah, if there's only one thing I did right in my life, it's marrying her. Hehe.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Sensual Sassy 来料! haha
Morning bro, here to support again? Make sure you got plenty of aircon, as the temperature will sure rise as I pen down my recounting.

Oh, this is the one and only tarma session that we had, so enjoy.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide2Despair View Post
Getting ready w pop corn
Thanks for support. Will be a bit slow as I need to think back and try to find the appropriate words to pen down. Enjoy.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Morning bro, here to support again? Make sure you got plenty of aircon, as the temperature will sure rise as I pen down my recounting.

Oh, this is the one and only tarma session that we had, so enjoy.
Today's weather looks hot ... perhaps I have to go cool down in a shower too?

I hope your pen is ready
Old 07-06-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

She lathers my back and her strong fingers spread the soap all over me. Then a scrubbing sponge runs up and down my spine and my sides. I feel my circulation stimulated and it feels great. Proceeding to my torso and legs, she repeats the process. My skin is glowing and tingling.

Going behind me again, I feel her soap covered hand coming under the stool and lathering my cock which immediately springs to attention, all five and a half begging for more.

She simpers, “Naughty boy behave.”

“Behave, how the hell can you behave when a woman is running her soapy hand up and down your cock?”

She then inserts a finger right up my anus slipping it in all the way. She cleans my asshole and then brings a flexible spray and rinses it out.

The feeling is damn erotic and out of this world. My cock and balls are aching with need.

“Bad boy, control yourself.”

“Control myself. That's virgin ground and what does she think I am a fucking marble statue?”
Old 07-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Today's weather looks hot ... perhaps I have to go cool down in a shower too?

I hope your pen is ready
Hehe, using my lpad to type, need finger no need pen. Haha. I'm trying to type as fast as I can recall and finding the appropriate words. Do point out any mistakes or any part that I did not clearly describe.
Old 07-06-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Hehe, using my lpad to type, need finger no need pen. Haha. I'm trying to type as fast as I can recall and finding the appropriate words. Do point out any mistakes or any part that I did not clearly describe.
Simpers : A silly, self-conscious, often coy smile. hahaha

U take your time lah ... how come u don't have 2 work ? sleeping on the job is it ? haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1