The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Loving-making in my Boss Wife's Office

Sometimes, we like to tease and play in the office. This is one of those adventures that we share over the years. This adventure took place 3 years ago. We were married for a year and our company was struggling to overcome the financial crisis.

We revamped many ways the company went about doing business. The early returns were encouraging as profits and revenues were up fiften percent with the forecast for additional growth the remainder of the year. I was putting in a lot of long hours at the office as was my wife Veronica. The duo developed new business plans and strategies to target new customers.

We grew closer not only professionally, but personally as well during these long days (and nights) at the office.

For those of u who have been following our stories, you would have known that Veronica had beautiful wavy blonde hair to go along with her fine 5-foot-5 slender figure with a small firm ass and had the “absolutely perfect set” of size 34C tits mounted on her chest that made my mouth water with devilish and evil thoughts whenever I see her. (Dear wife, now u know my thoughts whenever I see u, haha).

It was lunch time. Most of the employee has left for lunch. I was heading to Veronica's office to ask her for lunch when I froze in my tracks by what I saw.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 07-06-2016 at 11:16 PM.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Loving-making in my Boss Wife's Office

What I saw was Veronica standing in front of her desk bent over signing a few documents. What really caught my attention was Veronica's fine-looking, perfectly-shaped ass covered up by a navy blue pencil skirt sticking out. I was speechless and cock was getting hard rapidly just looking at the sight of her in such a compromising position a few feet away from him.

“Anything I can help you with, my dear?” I said as I quietly walked up behind her and gently pushed the front of my body with the hard cock at a 90-degree angle covered by my pleated pants up her ass angled out from the desk.

“Oh, A**, You startled me,” said Veronica as she caught her breath and turned around after being caught by surprise by me in her office. “What do you want?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” I replied as I nudged my cock up against the front of her skirt.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Veronica took a glimpse at the area poking out from below my belt and then looked up into my eyes. Before Veronica could react, I lifted her up and placed her ass on the ten foot wide solid oak brown desk. I pushed off any papers on it, gently pushed Veronica down to have her lay of her back and proceeded to lay on top of the beautiful woman.

She was helpless as I weighed roughly a hundred pounds more than her pressed my body on top of hers. I moved her arms away from her body and locked my hands with hers. I then positioned my legs between hers and pushed them apart. Then I started to press my mouth on hers with a very wet and very hot kiss that caused Veronica to shiver and give a low moan. I simply loved how her lips meshed with mine, loved the scent of her perfume, and loved how her body felt pinned against his.

I freed my right hand that grasped her left hand and placed it along her lower left leg and slowly moved it up. The moaning Veronica used the now freed left hand and placed it around my neck. Veronica's moans were increasing as my right hand made all the way underneath her skirt to the skimpy thong she was wearing.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

“Wait,” Veronica blurted out before I could pull down the thong. “If we’re going to do this, let’s do this right. After all, I am the boss here.”

Veronica got up off the desk and walked over to close her office door and locked it. She turned around to look at me, pointed her right index finger and motioned me to walk over to her. Obeying her, I made it over to her who was standing in front of her office door. She held her right hand out, making him stop, and then began to unbuckle my pants. After getting the belt undone and zipper free, Veronica slid my pants off and grabbed my five and a half inch long throbbing cock that pitched out of my underwear.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

“Who is in control now?” Veronica said, with a seductive smile.

“You are,” I responded with a cheeky smile. (So she wants to play it rough today. Well, two can play at this game).

“Good. Now that we’ve made that clear, get those underwear off and take your shirt off,” Veronica stated.

I obliged, to a certain extent. Veronica continued to stroke my hardened cock but after a few minutes of this, I got her hands off my cock and pinned her against the office door.

I pulled the pencil skirt off her to the floor, ripped the thong off her torso in one quick move and resumed kissing her passionately. I thrust my cock towards her pussy, which was wet from all the action that transpired in the office, and playfully taunted her by asking “Who is in control now?”

While trying to get the cock into her cunt, I began to unbutton Veronica's silk pearl-colored blouse. I got halfway through unbuttoning the blouse before ripping the rest of it off that popped off the pearl buttons across the room. I shed the blouse aside and went to work on her pearl-colored lace bra. I turned Veronica around to have her face the door as I unclasped the bra from the back and slid the bra straps off her shoulders before turning her back around to face me.
Old 08-06-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful, another sexciting episode of love making.
Old 08-06-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
tony2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, enjoyed reading all your stories
Old 08-06-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
Rotchavit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Wonderful, another sexciting episode of love making.
Office sex is thrilling
Old 08-06-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
UltreMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 08-06-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

We went to work on each other. I resumed pressing my body against Veronica's, pinning her to the door as we engulfed in a hot steamy kiss. I reached down to lift Veronica up and positioned her to where my cock could insert itself into her pussy with ease. Locked in, I began to pound Veronica against the door with deep repeated thrusts into her cunt. Veronica screamed, begging for more and begging for a new position. “Take me to the couch,” she said. I saw the two-piece sectional leather couch in the corner and carried her over there.

As I laid her down on the couch, Veronica teasingly commanded me “Now give your boss wife the kind of fucking good experience that she deserves.”

Yes ma’am. The combination of the fine leather couch, the naked, ultra-sexy and beautiful female boss wife in front of me, and a greater appreciation of the moment made me take a gentle and sensual approach to pleasuring Veronica instead of the intense rough approach I initiated earlier.

Our bodies molded together as we maneuvered to find the right comfortable spot on the couch. Once we found that spot, the intimacy slowly built up as we kissed and thrusted our bodies against each other. As the intensity of the intimacy grew, Veronica felt a massive orgasm coming on. She clinched her teeth and wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me before letting loose with a loud scream as she climaxed. She would later admit it was the first time she experienced such a feeling in years.
Old 08-06-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster

I reversed positions by letting Veronica straddle on top of me and take charge. She rode my throbbing cock long and hard as I maneuvered my hands between grabbing her ass and breasts. Veronica's ass and breasts were soft and sensual when I placed my hands on them. I eventually was able to suck each breast and fleck my tongue on each nipple and areola that shot waves of sensation through Veronica. Not to be outdone, Veronica place her lips around my shaft, taking the five and a half inch shaft deep in her throat. The sucking progressed over an extended period of time before I released shots of white stringy cum that exploded out of my cock tip and filled Veronica's mouth.

She gagged a bit as the cum spilled down her chin and on to her tits. I rubbed the creamy liquid on her breasts before I inserted my right index and middle fingers to rub her swollen clit.

“Oh god!” Veronica screamed as she experienced another intense orgasm in a matter of moments. I thoroughly was enjoying every moment of this. I had control of my sexy boss lady, who was adhering to my every request at the moment. Missionary position on the desk. Doggy style as she leaned over the desk. Spooning on the couch. Cowgirl position on the Persian carpeted floor. Orgasms were exploding between the both of them. The release and feeling of pleasure was sensational.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:00 AM
Samster

That was one of the many adventures we had in office. Over the last 5 years, we would find opportunity to tease and play in the office. Once, her secretary nearly caught us making out in the office. We thought she has left for home but she came back as she forgot to bring back Veronica's schedule. We had to quickly off the light, lock the office door and keep very quiet to avoid her finding out that we are still in the office. Quite thrilling actually.

Well, hope u enjoy reading this short adventures. My wife and me enjoyed recounting and experiencing the sweet moments as I type out this adventure. Cheers.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
horserace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
That was one of the many adventures we had in office. Over the last 5 years, we would find opportunity to tease and play in the office. Once, her secretary nearly caught us making out in the office. We thought she has left for home but she came back as she forgot to bring back Veronica's schedule. We had to quickly off the light, lock the office door and keep very quiet to avoid her finding out that we are still in the office. Quite thrilling actually.

Well, hope u enjoy reading this short adventures. My wife and me enjoyed recounting and experiencing the sweet moments as I type out this adventure. Cheers.
Could have invited her to join in, who knows.....
Old 08-06-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Skechers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The thoughts of getting caught is shiok!!
Old 08-06-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horserace View Post
Could have invited her to join in, who knows.....
Won't happen...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1