The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2016, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Lovemaking to my Boss Wife on an Outdoor Platform

Hi, hope u r enjoying our little adventures sharing so far. Since the first lovemaking to my then lady boss/now my wife Veronica (for details, read "I Screw My Boss"), we had many sweet adventures over the last 5 years. Other adventures I've shared so far are "My Boss wife arrange for Tarma Surprise" and "Love-making in my Boss Wife's Office")

This kinky little adventure took place on our balcony on last Christmas Eve and I hope by reading it gives u a "hard start" for you this morning. Hope u enjoy reading.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 08-06-2016 at 07:58 AM.
Old 08-06-2016, 07:48 AM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lovemaking to my Boss Wife on an Outdoor Platform

Veronica stares out at the seas of traffic below and the Christmas lighting along Orchard Road. The night breeze blowing her long, blonde hair in its ponytail and her skirt around her ankles. She is standing on the balcony of our little love nest, looking at the Christmas lighting and enjoying the cool night breeze. Our apartment is on the top floor, thus we have an almost unblocked view of orchard road.

Veronica has beautiful wavy blonde hair (tied into ponytail) to go along with her fine 5-foot-5 slender figure with a small firm ass and had the “absolutely perfect set” of size 34C tits mounted on her chest.

'And here he is.' She thinks with a smile as her husband, yours truly, comes onto the walk, smiling back at her.

“Enjoying the view?” I asks her as I comes up behind her and wraps my arms around her middle, snuggling her to me. She relaxes into my arms.

“Mmm, I think it’s a beautiful sight, even though there's heavy traffic below."

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 08-06-2016 at 01:05 PM.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

I murmurs my agreement as I nuzzles my face into her neck, she giggles from the pressure and then gasps as I softly bites her neck. I then turns her face to me to devour her sweet, red lips, and tongue with my own. (In our times together, I found out that she enjoys all these little actions).

Veronica is about to ask whether we should go inside, but the look on my face answers for her. She smiles lasciviously in agreement at me before diving into the kiss again. She starts to turn to face me but I firmly points her back to the railing and quickly lifts her skirt up to bunch at her waist. My hands plunges into her panties, feeling her smooth ass, as I grinds my growing erection into her ass. She leans against the railing, moaning from the pressure.

Leaning back slightly to undo my pants, but ensures I don't break contact with Veronica. I was momentarily distracted though and she whips around and drops to her knees just as my pants do the same. She rolls her eyes up to me and the look stops my breath for a second. She looks at the bulge in my underwear and frees the slowly hardened cock. She wraps one slender hand around the base of my shaft causing me to inhale and then slowly licks her way from the bottom to the top of my cock, before plunging down again.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 08-06-2016 at 08:32 AM.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:36 AM
Samster

Veronica sucks quickly and forcefully making me moan, she lowers my underwear to join my pants and then quickly comes off my cock and sucks her middle finger before taking my dick back. (Kinky and seductive).

As she sucks she reaches between my willing legs and inserts her lubed finger gently into my ass. This makes me buck involuntarily farther into Veronica's mouth and she moans her pleasure as I'm being shoved deeper into her throat. She works my cock and her finger back and forth at the same rhythm and pace, knowing I can handle it. As I starts losing control, my hands grabs the back of her ponytail and face-fucks her frantically.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Taking a break for now. Going to have breakfast with my wife. Will come back later to finish the recounting of this kinky little adventure.

Hope u enjoy reading all our adventures so far.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8790 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

This story was frictioned by u right? so fake!
Old 08-06-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Taking a break for now. Going to have breakfast with my wife. Will come back later to finish the recounting of this kinky little adventure.

Hope u enjoy reading all our adventures so far.
Morning Veronica ... the pen is strong in this one Nice start to the morning TS
Old 08-06-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaTauKokDog View Post
If u think it's fake, then it's fake. There's no point defending against other people's opinion.

To me and my wife, we were just using this platform to relive some of our sweet memories. If u do enjoy reading, I thank you for your support. If not, my apology if u don't like my writing style.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apparently its non-fictioned haha not "frictioned"
Old 08-06-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
QuakerOats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support new story!!
Old 08-06-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 14
CaptNeeda is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCaptNeeda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
At least people are making an attempt to share. By the way TS do please continue with your story . You can't please everyone.
Old 08-06-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Targus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya, not enough lubrication, that's why "frictioned"
Must use Mobil 1 fully synthetic oil
Old 08-06-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus View Post
Ya, not enough lubrication, that's why "frictioned"
Must use Mobil 1 fully synthetic oil
LOL give the man a beeer !
Old 08-06-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
LOL give the man a beeer !
Hehe, I prefer to use love juice as lubricant. Glad u guys like what we are sharing so far... Will continue to end this recount in a while...
Old 08-06-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

“I’m gonna cum” I whispers, my eyes wild from the impending orgasm.

Veronica leans back and opens her mouth wide, but doesn’t stop fingering my prostate. With a final loud moan, I shoots my cum into Veronica's mouth and onto her face, she licks where she can reach, her eyes closing in pleasure.

The sight is so arousing to me that I'm still hard. Veronica gently extracts her finger and I picks her up again and turns her around to face the railing, her skirt around her waist, once again. I rams two fingers into her cunt, and she’s already wet. I starts to pound her until her juices are flowing down my fingers. Before her orgasm and screams can stop, I shoves my cock into her and gripping her bunched up skirt for support, fucks her hard, relishing her screams of pleasure. (From past experiences, I know that she is most sensitive immediately after 1st climax and the immediate climax will drives her crazy). I leans against her back and turns her face to me as I continues to pump her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1