The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Boss Wife's Seduction Charm on me

Memories of adventures with my wife that I've shared so far: "I Screw my Boss", "My Boss Wife arrange for Tarma Surprise", "Lovemaking in my Boss Wife's Office", "Lovemaking to my Boss Wife on an outdoor platform", "Adventure with Boss Wife in Dressing Room"

Hope u have enjoy reading so far.

I'm going to recount this particular event that took place shortly after her divorce with Mark. One of our client is holding a function and I was asked to accompany her for this event. Enjoy reading and please give me your encouragement and feedback.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Boss Wife's Seduction Charm on me

New Sexventure lai liaoz
Old 09-06-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
New Sexventure lai liaoz
Wife wants to re-live those sweet moments, fans pm request to write....so no choice... I try to dig up more memories to share. lol
Old 09-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Veronica was standing in front of the mirror pinning her long amber tresses to one side of her head, letting them flow down over her left breast, leaving her right shoulder, arm and breast completely exposed. She was applying her eye makeup in an Egyptian style and putting lashes on I entered the room.

She turn and give me a smile as she started to get the bustier on and laced up. She next put on her five-inch-heel black patent leather stilettos and draped the silk skirt over her hips shifting it into position on her right hip and clasping it closed with the diamond gun, leaving very little to one's imagination. The bustier was loosely laced. Veronica slipped it over her head and down over her breasts, pulling them up into position. It took her another twenty minutes to lace the damn thing but it was worth it.

"I'm almost ready. Just gotta grab my bag and put my bracelet and earrings on," she said, as she finished dabbing perfume in specific places, behind the ears, neck, collar bone, cleavage, crease of the arms, wrists and behind her knees.

"How do it look? Is that good or bad?" She looked up at me, well down with these heels on and giving me a turn. There was no VPL on her, making me think that she is not wearing panty. (This give me a hard on).

I stood staring at her with my mouth open. "Damn, u r dressed to kill tonight!"
Old 09-06-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

"Well...?" Veronica started to get impatient.

"Erm...dear, you look stunning. I'm sure all the guys at the function will all attempt to murder me and get to u." I blinked and closed my mouth regaining my composure.

"Thank you my dear. I dressed for you only, let's go..." she chirped excitedly. We took the lift to the basement and drove in her SLK to the function venue.

Arriving at the function venue, Veronica introduce me to all the clients that we had worked with (some I know but many are first time meeting). Where she goes, eyes turn to look at her.

"May I have this dance?" I looked into Veronica's dusty blue/grey eyes awaiting her response.

Veronica nodded, walking behind me as I led her to the dance floor still holding onto her hand. Everyone was watching our every move, even the people around us that were already dancing. A slow song came on as we reached a space on the crowded dance floor; Veronica placed her hand on my shoulder before I slid one hand around onto the small of her back pulling her close to me. Our bodies moving as one to the beat of the music, we made small talk at the beginning before just letting the music sweep over us and looked into each others eyes.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

I put Veronica's other hand on my opposite shoulder; both her arms around my neck, my other hand ran down her exposed leg and back up round to her perky ass cheeks.

''That little outfit you're wearing is breaking every heart in here tonight, you know that, right?'' I whispered in her ear before licking it.

Veronica jumped slightly, not expecting my strong advancements, raising her eyebrow at me with a little smirk. I smiled back at her as I rubbed my hand over her right ass cheek grasping it before caressing her little puckering star.

The song ended and my hands appeared where they should have been throughout the dance, at her waist and lower back.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Seriously are we having a race here?

Lolz, Posture bro Posture... lolz
Old 09-06-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wife away for lunch appointment, nothing to do, so just write. U r serving lunch, I serve desert. So all the bros reading are winners...lol
Old 09-06-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Wife away for lunch appointment, nothing to do, so just write. U r serving lunch, I serve desert. So all the bros reading are winners...lol
erm Gentlemen ... Reader here ... Focus focus Focus Pls
Old 09-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
erm Gentlemen ... Reader here ... Focus focus Focus Pls
Sorry boss! eh bro write faster QC lai liao!!!!
Old 09-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Joker lah u ... writers need to "dilly dally" a little just to draw inspiration as well
Old 09-06-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

"Honey, you are making me hard," I whispered into Veronica's ear.

"Follow me..." she replied, taking my hand and leading me away from the dance floor.

Veronica went to the bar asking for a bottle of champagne and two glasses, handing the bottle to me as she took the glasses from the bartender. She led me to the nearest room (which happens to be the study room) pushing the door open, checking no one was inside; she pulled me inside and locked the door behind me. Veronica pushed me against the back wall hard with all her force as she kissed me passionately, her tongue darting in and out of my mouth trailing down my neck.

"Ready...?" Veronica looked up at me, teasing; She got on her knees and rubbed me gently with her hands and fingers as she licked her lips smiling.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Trying to write as fast as I can recall and finding the proper words to describe already... U think I factory?? lol
Old 09-06-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

Veronica quickly unbuckled, unzipped and de-pantsed me before I got a chance to argue or answer her previous question. My cock popped out almost slapping her in the face with its hardness. She took it in hand and stroked slowly as she licked and teased the tip which was already moist with pre-cum. Veronica took the tip in her mouth as she stroked faster, running her tongue over the underside in a zig zag motion. She stopped as I got too excited too quickly and went on to lick the shaft from the base to the tip in the same zig zag motion, covering it completely in her spit before taking the whole cock in her mouth, rocking back and forth slowly.

"OH Veronica!" he wailed.

She caressed my balls, rolling them in her hand as she started to suck with purpose and intention. Working her tongue on the underside of my cock as her mouth took care of the rest; She felt my balls draw up just before I started moaning and grunting loudly.

"UHH....OHH...god........UGHH..."

Spurts of warm, salty watery spunk ran down Veronica's throat and she lapped it up, sucking and rubbing, making sure to milk me dry. She pulled my cock out and slapped it across her face a couple of time before finally licking and sucking the tip for the last traces of my man juice.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

Veronica sat on the floor looking up at me with a twinkle in her eyes as she wiped her mouth. I was looking back down at her with a smile and filled with overflowing love in my eyes. I helped Veronica to her feet before putting my trousers back on, then went on to open the champagne and pour us both a glass. The smell of sex and alcohol was overpowering the small study room as we stood looking at each other, stealing kisses and caressing each other.

"Shall we call it an early night and go back to our place?", I ask her.

"Ok, let me go get my bag," she replied.

I took Veronica's hand pulling her towards me with such force, kissing her hard and passionately almost ripping my head clean off. We step out of the study room, said goodnight to the host and other guests. I would have gotten my driving licenses revoked if I had met any Traffic Police. I was driving at 150 km/hr, and we reached home in record time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1