The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2007, 11:22 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute
Birdie's Short Stories All Are Welcome To Contribute

This is only a short fiction story that I read it somewhere and hope all bro's & sis's like it and also those who like to contribute can please carry on . Thanks !

My Maid's Daughter June

Hi I am Bob, I am Engineer working abroad. I am narrating the true story which happened during this time my vacation in may 2001. I live in Texas usually we are allowed to have vacation 2 times in a year. I was happy to reach home and I was greeted by my family and friends back home and with my cousins wedding around the corner there where relatives all over.

After a long & tired flight I got to my room and crashed out. Looking at my room a lot of memories emerged. I was tired but really didn’t want to rest cause I was excited in meeting people. That's when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I walked up to it and opened the door.

It was June, my maid's daughter, she usually work when her mum takes a day off or when sick. June had really become a cute teen since I had last seen her. Her breast had developed and she looked more mature and I guess she was 18 then.

She was there with a cup of coffee for me , I asked her how she was doing and how was her mother and brother. I was not able to take my eyes of her breast cause it was so very tempting , I didnt want her to leave so fast to I told her that I had got something for her from Saudi and so opened my bag. I looked around and I found a few creams and soap that I bought for my friends and I gave her a facial scrub, soap and a pack of chocolates , she was so happy looking at them.

I had my coffee and put my cup back on the tray and she thanked me for the gifts and left. After she left I sat unpacking my baggage and sorting things out. Usually it happens cause every one who walks in to say "hi" would surely expect me giving them something , well I did have a lot of things to give anyways.

Days passed I was counting my days cause I just had 24 days with me in Texas . One afternoon, I was on the computer checking my mails I heard some one walking to my room . I just looked out and I could see June she was coming to cleam my room , I got up and pat her back and said "hi" how come today you're working . June smiled and said that her mum was away for a week and she was working instead. I asked her if she was still working for a Child Care Centre, which she used to do last time. She replied that she didnt like kids that much and so stayed home and helped her mum.

End of part 1 ......
Old 13-10-2007, 11:43 PM
SamSter

birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Birdie's Short Stories All Are Welcome To Contribute

Part 2 cuming up...............

I asked her if she had made any boy friends and she replied, "Who will look at me?"

I told her that she was looking very-very cute and since the last time she had matured into a pretty young girl. She blushed and kept dusting my bed. Every time she bent or leaned forward I could see her breast through the opening in her tops she was in. Her legs where nice and I could see that she had shaved them. I was getting horny and I was in fact raping her with my eyes.

I could not resist her, I thought of a plan and picked up my towel and walked to my bathroom. As I was filling my bucket, I walked out in my towel and looked for my massage oil. I applied the oil as she was working on my room. She looked at me a few time and smiled looking at my hairy chest.

I asked June if she was free to help me , she asked me what she was to do and I told her that I had just applied oil and needed her to massage my back since I was having a slight pain on my back. She agreed and got into the bathroom. I sat on a char as she raised her skirt and folded it into her hips. I could see her tender thighs. I was getting hornier looking at this. She asked me where I had the pain and I told her from my neck to my waist.

So she started to gently massage me I was feeling so nice, her hands where moving so gently that my hard-on was uncontrollable. I told her that she could rinse my back with hot water so that it would be real nice. And so she stared giving me a nice bath , I passed her my soap and she applied . When she was doing this I was very excited and slowly I released my towel as if it had come off by itself as if I was not aware of it for this resulted exposing my hard dick.

I guess she could see it too, but she didnt say a word . She acted as if she was not aware of it , I wanted her to see me naked so I stood up and release my towel . She saw me naked and closed her eyes I behaved normal and told her that it was ok that she was mature enough to see things like that. And if she was married that year she would see her husbands too and I asked her not to feel shy. She wanted to leave but I requested her to stay. She asked me to cover up so I wrapped the towel back and told her if it was ok. She gave me a naughty smile.

End of part 2 .......to be continue
Old 14-10-2007, 12:02 AM
SamSter

Part 3 and last part of the story .....hope you guys/gals enjoy :

As she was turning around to get the Shampoo I purposely took my towel off and started playing with my penis . When she turned back to me she was shocked to see me do that , she wanted to leave so I moved forward and stood against the door and slowly stroked my dick. She was scared and requested me to give way giving excuses that she had work to do.

I told her that she could after finishing with me so I forced my way through and hugged her. She started to push me away and I started to kiss her as she kept telling me that it's not good and that she was scared. If her mum got to know she would kill her, all her words didn’t reach my deaf ear. I pushed my hand into her skirt and felt her pussy over her panty. I kissed her breast as she kept pushing me away .

I could not control any longer and started to kiss her lips and fondled her breast and I could fell she is giving way. She said she was scared if some one walked in. I told her that every one was busy with the wedding and had no time for all this bull shit. I got her out of the bathroom and we got to the bed. I started to kiss her legs and moved slowly up , she was getting excited as she was letting me fondling her all over .

I lifted her skirt and I pushed my face into it , I didnt want to waste any more time so I got up and pull her panty down. She sleeps there letting me work on her , I exposed her nice sexy breast and I sucked them. Her nipples stand as I parted her legs. I move below and put my face on her lush hairy wet pussy, I kissed and licked it, I could feel her wiggle in pleasure.

I raised my self up and slowly push my hard dick into her love hole ,her pussy was moist and my dick was sinking in slowly. As I pushed in slowly I could feel I could not push anymore. I forced my way and she grabbed me tightly. She began to cry as I moved in and out I wanted to move her to the center of the bed, so I gently hold her and moved her over that's when I saw blood on the bed.

"Ooh No" she was a VIRGIN !!! I asked her if she ever had sex before, all she said was please let me go ….

I didnt care as I kept going in , every time I moved in she would hug me tight. I know she was enjoying every push I was giving. I started to move faster, I could feel her hips moving with the rhythm of my push. She started to morn and keep telling me not tell my mum please don't tell anyone. I kept telling her, don't worry darling I wont tell a soul and don't worry we keep this within these walls.

She began to enjoy the thrust I was throwing on her. I spread her legs and lifted her waist and pushed a pillow below and started to mount her. This was great, that too a virgin my dick was stroking real hard I could see the blood still leak out. I pumped and pumped she began to feel the pain and she said it was very pain , I wanted to cum inside her. I pushed telling her away in just over 5 minutes and I got a great orgasm as I shot my cum inside her. She could feel the sperms jet through, she knew it was over she just lay there letting me force out the last bit of sperms from my dick.

I slept on her gently stroking her hair my dick still inside her pulsating. She was in tears as I know I was using her innocence. But if it were not me some one else would have had her , so I was lucky to open her gates.

I pulled my dick out of her and I could see my sperms run down her pussy, it had mixed with blood and so looked like she was bleeding. I asked her to wash up, she washed up and I said she was such a sweet person.

I didn’t know what to do so I hugged her and said, "It’s ok, just relax."

She left my room slowly tired and in pain. I didnt see her after that and the last time I met her was on my cousins wedding. I grabbed her when she was fetching something she said "some one might look please let me go",

I kissed her and asked, "Are you still angry?"

She said, "No but I still feel a bit of pain."

I smiled and said, "If we do it once more it will be all right."

She laughed and ran out of the room . I told her I'll be away back to my job and told her to wait for me as I'll be back three months later . I told her that I really enjoy sex with her and promise that the next time will be better .

Well that's the end of the story and hope that all enjoy it . Will look for more when I have the time . Thanks again !!!
Old 14-10-2007, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

good effort bro...
Old 14-10-2007, 09:04 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
good effort bro...
Thanks bro for your compliments and support , will try to hunt more of these stories .
Old 14-10-2007, 10:02 AM
SamSter

Well just got another short sex story to share - Title : A Bad Day Gets Better

What a day! I get to wake up to a corrupted file system, a crashed computer, no OEM for my OS CD to restore, a lost report, and a longing for
sexual relief. However, I didn't know that it would eventually turn out better. It all started when I when I woke up this morning. I had been doing some rather important schoolwork on my computer and grew tired, so I saved and let the program run all night. And when I woke up, my computer was frozen and refused to boot into Windows 98. I tried to salvage the information
through another OS on a separate partition, but to no success. Distraught that I had no report for my literature assignment due that day, I went and took my usual morning shower.

This time, however, I accidentally walked in on my beautiful 20-year-old sister, Marian. She's a very shapely woman, though not too tall at 5'9". She has beautiful, long, blonde hair and a body to die for. Her curvature is astonishing as her 35c breasts take shape, going down her slender
body and curving lusciously at her hips, to her perfect, full, firm buttocks. Her breasts firm and lightly tanned, her areolas just larger than silver
dollars, and her nipples large and very, very pink. I don't think I've ever seen a more exciting a sensual body in my life! Moving to her blonde muff, cleanly
and neatly shaved except for a small path above her woman-hood.

As I stood there staring at this magnificent site, she looked back toward me and screamed. "AAAAHHH! What the HELL are you doing there Jim?!" She exclaimed in a slight tone of embarrassment and confusion. I turned my head and replied, "Oh,shit. I'm sorry Marian... I wasn't thinking straight. My report got lost and... I wasn't expecting you to be home today. What are you doing here?" She drew her breath as he wrapped a towel around herself and
blurted, "My EX fucking boyfriend Ron was cheating on me, so I left that son of a bitch and asked mom if I could stay home from school." I kept my face hidden as she said, "It's okay, you can look now. I'm decent, not that you didn't enjoy your little show." I just stood there with my face beet red, sweaty and flushed with an all out hardon and replied, "I really am sorry
Marian. I.. I..." my words ended as I was too horny to explain myself. She stood there tapping her foot as I just kept my face, and cock, hidden as best as I could.

She finally speaks up and says, "Well, you wanna get out of my way so I can get some clothes on? I'd rather not stand here and watch you hide your face and hold your crotch while I'm standing in a fucking towel, you prick." And with that, I simply move away and began walking shamefully to the closet to get a towel. When I returned to the bathroom, Marian was collecting the rest of her things and stormed past me while muttering under her reath, "Pervert." Now with all of this that just happened, I'm aroused, guilty,and fascinated. I had never seen my sister as the full-blown hotty that she is! I couldn't keep my mind off of the wonderful display I had witnessed this morning. All I could think about was how fucking perfect my snotty older sister had become. So, now I'm heading home from school after getting in shit loads of trouble in several classes for day dreaming. And to add insult to injury, I have to face Marian when I get home. What a fucking drag. My feelings are already
hurt, my self-confidence is destroyed, and worst of all, I think I'm getting a case of blue balls. As I slowly drag myself home, I notice something. Mom's car is still gone and there's another car at my house.

To be continue.......
Old 14-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Birdie's Short Stories All Are Welcome To Contribute

Well Done Bro birdie8819
so after reading other bros' stories, you decided to start a thread with your stories.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 14-10-2007, 10:38 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
Well Done Bro birdie8819
so after reading other bros' stories, you decided to start a thread with your stories.
Kum Sia for reading my thread , actually it's not my stories it's just that I read it somewhere in the internet so I decided to post it but some will have to edit mah ......hope you like it .
Old 14-10-2007, 07:44 PM
SamSter

Hm................well OK just need to continue from here :

So I walk in like I always do and look around, assuming it's one of Marian's friends when I hear, "You fucking SON OF A BITCH! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! YOU GOT THAT?!" followed by the loud crash of a door slamming and glass breaking. Marian was screaming at someone, so I dropped everything and ran back towards Marian's room.

I stop as I come to the door and open it. Marian is sitting on her bed crying her eyes out as this guy tries to walk past me. I stand in his way and ask;
"Who the fuck are you, and what the hell did you do to upset my sister so much?" He answers, "I'm Ron, and I just told your bitch of a sister that I've been cheating on her for almost a month. How do you like that, tough guy?" I cock my head side to side, look him dead in the eye and say, "You know something, PAL? I don't like your attitude. So I suggest you get the
fuck out of here before something really goes bad." He looks back at me and says, "Fine with me, you just gotta get out of my way." So I move aside to let him through and exclaim as he walks towards the door, "Hey, if I ever hear you calling my sister a bitch again, I'll cut your fucking balls off and feed them to you, got it?" With that he simply huffs, mumbles something under his breath, and storms out of the house, slamming the door.

I walk over to Marian and kneel a little, watching the tears run down her face
and listening to her now softening sobs and ask her, "Are you OK? Did he hurt you? Cause if he did I swear I'll.." She cuts me off and says, "No, I'll be okay,
and no he didn't lay a finger on me. Thanks for caring for me, and thanks for defending me." and gives me a hug. I return the hug and gently pat her back and tell her, "Any time sis, any time." She asks me to leave the room, so I did. A few hours later I get a phone call from our parents. Mom and Dad decided to take a weekend retreat and were leaving us the house for the
next three days.

I thought to myself, "Sweet. Fucking sweet. Maybe I can get a couple of friends to come over and we can watch some movies and shit." So I make
a few calls, no luck. It's Friday night, and everyone but me has a girlfriend to party with. So I decide I'll ask Marian if she wants to come with me to rent
some movies. As I knock on the door gently, I listen for signs of activity. There is none. So I crack the door a little to see if she's asleep, and there she
is. Stretched out on the bed with nothing but a long T-shirt from what I can see. I stare for a couple of seconds and whisper her name a few times. I decide that she's out and get my stuff together to go rent some movies.

To be continue.......
Old 14-10-2007, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 17
Jetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of light

Bro birdie .. another great contributed thread, esp like your contribution to jokes for relaxing ...
Old 14-10-2007, 08:27 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetaime View Post
Bro birdie .. another great contributed thread, esp like your contribution to jokes for relaxing ...
Thanks for dropping by bro Jetaime , hope you enjoy it !!!
Old 14-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Nice one bro birdie....anymore????
Old 14-10-2007, 09:47 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Ginola View Post
Nice one bro birdie....anymore????
Thanks for taking your time to read my post aka story bro D_G , will try to post more .....

Well here goes ..................

Guilty, yet still feeling horny from that morning, I decide to rent a sci-fi horror movie and a porno. I rent Pitch Black, and some porno that looked promising. I get some munchies and a pack of Black 'N Milds and head home. I get out of my car and unlock the door, setting the movies on a small table near the door and tossing my coat onto the sofa. I head back to
Marian's room once again and knock to see if she's awake, once again, no answer. So I crack the door open again to see if I woke her and to my surprise, she was still sleeping. I look a little closer and her nightshirt was risen well above her breasts, and I saw her soft cotton panties, her vaginal contrasts perfectly defined by the snug cotton. Bam, instant
erection. And God did it hurt stretching my tight blue jeans.

Fixed on her cotton covered love hole, I begin to rub myself a little, then reality hits. I decide it's time to watch that porno that I just rented, not that I needed any more stimulation. So, I walk awkwardly out into the living room, get the tape, pop it in the VCR, and lounge in the sofa. I fast forward through all of the beginning bullshit until the actual movie starts. So I unzip my pants, turn the volume up a little, and pull my hard 7" out of my boxers. This movie was fucking hot, and I just imagined myself doing that to my sister. I stroked myself slowly as to not blow my load soon. Then I got a guilty, yet very
aroused smirk on my face. I knew that thinking of my sister like that was wrong, I'm not stupid. I know what society accepts and what it shuns. Still, simply thinking of penetrating my sister was giving me a guiltful pleasure. I lay my head back on the couch, listening to the moans the woman is making on the movie, and stroking myself. I'm just getting ready to
shoot my wad onto myself when I hear footsteps and a gasp. I stop and shoot up while turning my head to see what it was. FUCK! It was Marian! And there I am, standing there with a hardon, my hand around it, and looking at my sister. "Oh no." I thought. "She's going to fucking freak and tell everyone, SHIT! God fucking damn it all!" To my surprise she just stands there, staring at my swollen organ. "Quickly! Say something!" I thought. Then she goes, "What are you doing, wait,
don't answer that." and giggles a little.

Wham... what a fucking pain. My heart falls through the fucking floor and I stand there with an embarrassed look on my
face and say, "Err.. uhhm... Marian... uhh...you're... I mean, you can't be... I... uhmm... I thought you were sleeping?" She just stands there, eyes fixed on my crotch and says, "I was, I heard something and came to see what is was. Then I find you here with a porno on and your friend in hand." Now I realize I still haven't put it away, so I quickly tuck my dick in my pants, zip them up, shut the movie off and eject it. I turn and look back at her and say, "Marian.. I can't explain this. I just... fuck, I... I can't explain anything right now, excuse me." and start rushing to my room. I close the door and lay
face down into my pillows. I just stay there, really hot and really embarrassed.

To be continue......OC lai liao .....
Old 14-10-2007, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

great effort , keep it up
Old 15-10-2007, 03:26 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gako_v3 View Post
Bro birdie jiayou.
Don't burn midnight oil on work, burn it on other things
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
great effort , keep it up

Thanks bro gako_v3 and bro GTOKING for reading my thread , will try my best to post more often as these few dats kinda busy .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1