The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
cool_cam85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fucking Indian and Malays Girls

Any bros here shagging them? Share your experience!
Old 02-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking Indian and Malays Girls

Me still waiting for that day to come. kind of sick of Prc and thai girls liao

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 02-05-2008, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

did my malay temp staff in my prev company. On my boss' table. A one off fling. Nothing to shout abt but a wonder experience. Waiting for a chance to do an Indian.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
diamondo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did an indian wl in geylang many years back. she was quite pretty but the dark complexion type. very cooperative and was a good fuck. what amazed me was the heat from her cb. it must be quite hot inside as I could feel the heat even through the condom. must be their diet - full of chillies and curry.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondo View Post
did an indian wl in geylang many years back. she was quite pretty but the dark complexion type. very cooperative and was a good fuck. what amazed me was the heat from her cb. it must be quite hot inside as I could feel the heat even through the condom. must be their diet - full of chillies and curry.
must be their diet - full of chillies and curry? Could you it be you who make her hot and horny!
Old 03-05-2008, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Fuckster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFuckster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I try one indian before at the backlane behind lor 18 coffeeshop.

I remember I was dam sway that time coz driving license kana revoke, fail in business, betray by my best fren etc... Then one fren of mine suggest that I should go and find a indian girl, as dark as possible, bonk her and transfer my bad luck to her.

So one day when I was drinking at lor 18 coffeeshop, suddenly think of what my fren had told me, walk to the back lane, chose one of the darkest among the group of indian fl, paid 30, bonk her and go home.

One week after I bonk the indian fl, I strike 4d 1st prize
Old 03-05-2008, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckster View Post
I guess her BLACK HOLE sucked all the negative 'qi' from your Shaolin Staff (少林棍).
Old 03-05-2008, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:

how's your luck since the 4d 1st prize?
Old 03-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold

Been with a couple of malay gals.

All I can say is if you want to makan rendang, you better keep your stamina levels up.

Hari hari mau banyak kali :P

There was this time I was still across the causeway, used to know this rendang, she worked in my company..... she wears the Islamic headgear and only wears the baju kurung.

One time we had to go for a business trip, she drove on the way back from Penang to KL we somehow got to talk about sex and she somewhat wanted to know if I had a big penis, told her yeah..... and she really wanted to know how big it was....... I told her to know how big she gotta try it.............. jokingly. It was already approaching the evening prayer time when we reached the Tapah R+R, she pulled in, parked and asked me to wait in the car.

She went to the toilet.... 2 minutes later, she opened the door, reclined my seat and said she must have it straight away.

Got 'raped' by her 2 times. I freaked out cos it was during the prayer time and the place was crowded.... even after that 2 times..... while driving back she kept 'warning' she was not finished yet.

Had known a few more rendangs and one similarity with all of them is they are extremely horny all the time.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 18
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

I also waited neck long long like giraffe for a minah to bed.
Try non-FL also kena rejected, source for minah FL from 3 FL thread also no news.
Everyday eat chinese food sibei sian. See those ah mat with curvy "built for sex" minah so envy.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
Chelsea SPA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChelsea SPA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think malay galsare very sexually active.. true ? Most local video clips all feature malays at the staircase

Note : I am not racist.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 22
Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!

Quote:
i wonder does tat apply to indian and malays man?

ONce A BItCH ALwayS A BitCH!~"

NOTE: ReTIreD BitCh.....no longer a gal..but LAO Char BOR now...hahaha

Old 03-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

Location: My heart is yours,to fill our burst,to break or bury, or wear as jewelry.
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 0
Eternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondo View Post
must be their diet - full of chillies and curry.
Haa. This is so comical. U can feel the heat when with them?

For all of my life

you are the one, i will love you faithfully forever

all of my life you are the one

I'll give to you my greatest love

for all of my life.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Durex_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many years back, got to know a Malay FL from IRC (those were the days when IRC still can hook girls on IRC).

She was great in bed and like to be "cowgirl" and she said she cum 2 times before I cum. After the wonderful sex-sion, was having coffee with her at a shop nearby and she suddenly asked me if I had Indian girl before. I said "Nope, scared can't find the cb." ... She then told me she is a half Malay half Indian (her father is an Indian, her mother is a Malay).

1 "bird" screwed 2 races ??
Old 03-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I try one indian before at the backlane behind lor 18 coffeeshop.

I remember I was dam sway that time coz driving license kana revoke, fail in business, betray by my best fren etc... Then one fren of mine suggest that I should go and find a indian girl, as dark as possible, bonk her and transfer my bad luck to her.

So one day when I was drinking at lor 18 coffeeshop, suddenly think of what my fren had told me, walk to the back lane, chose one of the darkest among the group of indian fl, paid 30, bonk her and go home.

wow bro like think i am going to try your method....any african fl in gl, the darker the better???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1