The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!
Sex with underage girl

Hi bros

i had sex with a girl whom I thought was 18 years old. It turns out she might be just 15 years old. Whenever I asked her about it, she will try to avoid my questions or just joke around with me. Will you be worried that one day she will report to the police about you if you were me?

Anyone has similar experiences?
Old 19-10-2008, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with underage girl

I'm more worried for you... better eat more and fatten those butt cheeks...

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 19-10-2008, 02:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lustE- is stuck in moderation for some time to come

It's a risk you will have to take and live with for the rest of your life. You can only pray and hope that nothing happens to this girl from you or other guys who might make her pregnant, pass her any STDs and ect. If you didn't know, many guys love to fuck underage girls raw. You can also pray the girl is not stupid and don't keep sex/horny smses of you in her handphone. Sometimes when shit happens, it may implicate you if your contact number is in her handphone or computer. You never know. Sometimes if no contact, u'r lucky.

My advice for you is to fuck and forget. Do it once and just lose contact. Get underage girls out of your mind and go hunt for girls aged 18-21 years old and above instead! Always check IC first when you meet before sex! NO IC? Pay her cab fare and reject and ask her go home. Unless you want to take the risk of course.

There are plenty of guys who sex with underage girls before. It's very common. But nobody will admit it in public, that's very stupid. You'r lucky, u wun get reported. If you'r suay, you'r done bro.
Old 19-10-2008, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

entertain her for now... try to find out her age by hook or by crook.. She might just be kidding with u for all you know. But dun take the chance
Old 19-10-2008, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TO TS,

You did not mention what is yor relationship to this "underage" girl.

If she is someone that you know in a few days time, then pray that she does not regret her actions. If she does regret what she had done and seeks for advice from others, you are done.... no matter how many times u jump into the river.

If she is someone you know well, then things are still not that bad. Anyway, just dont do it again. Making the wrong decision in the heat.
Old 19-10-2008, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

Seriously, if things really blow up and lands you in court, and the sad part in local context of law is that the law always bend towards the female gender.

You could insist that during your conversation with her she told you she was 18 and she look like 19 and so on. But the moment she cry behind that wooden box, it is as good as welcoming the new tattoo on your butt.

I sincerely urge you to either find out her true age as a precautionary measure and/or avoid her. Keep a low profile on her. If she's really one that fucks around often, mostly likely if shit happens she won't remember you.

Sincerely hope you good luck bro.
Old 19-10-2008, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Livarot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, just face the music lor.
Old 19-10-2008, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

if i were in yr shoes,i would think that i m @ her mercy.
1 fine day if she is not happy with u & report wat u did 2 her 2 mata,u r in deep shit.
God bless u,may god be with u at all times.
Actually, u k consider her 2 be yr god alrdy.

"let's play master & servant..............."
Old 19-10-2008, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, enjoy while you can. Maybe start train up your ass muscles. Rotan that time not so pain.

I think have sex with underage gal is, 6yrs 12 strokes. OMG.
Old 19-10-2008, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Hmm...well. I believe the worst part not rotan. Inside prison kena pia backside how ? Every night u have to service those bros inside... Jia lat.
Old 19-10-2008, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
framework deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG

Hang on there and keep the "relationship" for another 3 yrs till she turns 18yo

If she turns you in, then we better see your name in "WanBao" or "The New Paper"

God bless you!
Old 19-10-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

Any envidence that she can use on you ?
Old 19-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

most of these kind of cases are reported by the gal's parents, and usually the parents got to know it only when the daughter is pregnant.

So, most important thing for you is NOT to make her pregnant. AND if you need to bring her for an abortion. MAKE SURE you go to a place that the clinic will not report to the authority
Old 19-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Durex_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually regardless of gender, remember the recent case of the teacher with underage boy ?

I also get turn on when seeing those chio school girls, but scared of the rotan !

Now the only thing you can do is pray hard that she is not underage. If she is, pray that she don't spill the beans.

Lesson learnt, move on and DON'T REPEAT MISTAKE !!!

Take care ......
Old 19-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 17
benben888 is a name known to allbenben888 is a name known to allbenben888 is a name known to allbenben888 is a name known to allbenben888 is a name known to allbenben888 is a name known to all

If the gal knows abt your true identity and where you stay, just pray that she wan't spill the beans if something bad turns up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1