The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 19-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
XuJiaHui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masix View Post
Try Da Dong Hai (Big East Ocean). Its near to 3rd ring road near to Jian Guo Men so taxi should know how to get there. Absolutely love that place. Grand, clean and really nice gals. Got shows in the basement and free buffet food all day long.

Try gal # 91..... The last time I was there she used this rubbery pussy filled with warm lubricant to give me HJ, and I have to say its out of the world. The feel is exactly like in the pussy and the warm feel acts as a catalyst.

All in all its worth the $ and the feeling is good as people treat you like a king. No embarrasement for not understanding their protocol.....they will just show you the ropes when you there.
Hi Bro, Thanks for the guidance .. How much is the damage there? Maybe can try next time
Old 19-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
XuJiaHui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be leaving Beijing Tonite after 2 lonely night here...
Anyway, yesterday nothing to do so went to the Banana at Jianguomen.. damn happening place with youngster pack the whole place with few angmoh. Anyway just a Disco Club. 1 thing I like there is the erotic dancing by a damn sexy angmoh girl. She only wear a bikini bra and a G-String.. Cool man.. And I really like that type of face.

Actually a lot of pretty gal there. left right centre is all pretty young gal. 18-25 crowd .. but dun manage to pick up anyone as I am really not good at that and furthermore alone very scared.

One question to bro here, apparantly there is many Xiaojie there, any method to identified who is decent and who is xiaojie ? My left and right is pretty gal and I just do not know whether should ask them as I scared later they told me 2k as what many people told so..

Appreciate the advice from bro in beijing and hope to join the gathering next time.
Old 19-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
brudder bare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bros out there.. will be in peking this sunday for 4 nights, unfortunately will be flying solo and being my first time there, can seasoned old birds pls recommend cheong places to go thats not too expensive? thanks a bunch..
Old 19-07-2007, 07:30 PM
tikoyo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi Bros in Beijing,
Sorry if I sound out of place but just got in here. Will be staying for a while. Bored like hell and looking to go out for drinks and make friends. Not hungry enough to do anything but just to check out the scenes here. Anyone can recommend where to go or has anything happening that you will be generous enough to invite poor me?

regards
Old 19-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhangzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the Lily told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, Qi Qi.. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, Qi Qi.. she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, Qi Qi.. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13552885100 or 010_64772625. also can visit the website below: http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/
good lucy hunting, hehe.
Not so expensive. It seems that they don't work at Tianshangrenjian. Most of them are part-time clerks and students. The girl I tried asks RMB 500 for her service. I gave her another 100 for tip. The girl is really good.
Old 20-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rplacemt_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuJiaHui View Post
Anyway, yesterday nothing to do so went to the Banana at Jianguomen.. damn happening place with youngster pack the whole place with few angmoh. Anyway just a Disco Club. 1 thing I like there is the erotic dancing by a damn sexy angmoh girl. She only wear a bikini bra and a G-String.. Cool man.. And I really like that type of face.

Actually a lot of pretty gal there. left right centre is all pretty young gal. 18-25 crowd .. but dun manage to pick up anyone as I am really not good at that and furthermore alone very scared.

One question to bro here, apparantly there is many Xiaojie there, any method to identified who is decent and who is xiaojie ? My left and right is pretty gal and I just do not know whether should ask them as I scared later they told me 2k as what many people told so..

Appreciate the advice from bro in beijing and hope to join the gathering next time.
Lots of working girls in Banana. I'm surprised no one approached you (you start off with buying them drinks first). I'm not that good at picking up anyone too but I always tell myself - what do I have to lose? Chances are you will never see the target again and not likely anyone will remember you so just whack. With that type of mentality, I assure you you will get lucky. Price is always negotiable. 2K is ridiculous for a place like Banana but then again, they fully expect you to bargain so cut it down to 500 and negotiate upwards to a max of RMB 1,000. If no deal, just pick the next one (unless she is someone whom you absolutely must have for the night, in which case, the sky is the limit as to how much you would pay).
Old 20-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

rplacemt_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Lots of working girls in Banana. I'm surprised no one approached you (you start off with buying them drinks first). I'm not that good at picking up anyone too but I always tell myself - what do I have to lose? Chances are you will never see the target again and not likely anyone will remember you so just whack. With that type of mentality, I assure you you will get lucky. Price is always negotiable. 2K is ridiculous for a place like Banana but then again, they fully expect you to bargain so cut it down to 500 and negotiate upwards to a max of RMB 1,000. If no deal, just pick the next one (unless she is someone whom you absolutely must have for the night, in which case, the sky is the limit as to how much you would pay).
Old 20-07-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Can try Coco Banana (the same owner) near Worker Stadium behind Tanghui Club. There are a few clubs there but I quiet like Coco Banana. There more pretty MM there than Banana in Jianguomenwai steet in my opinion. You need to be a bit daring to talk to the MM and you may or may not click with her... BTW, Coco Banana is always pack so reservation is warranted.
Old 20-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chic is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, anyone in beijing heading out tonight. Currently staying at Days Hotel and Suites. Done with my meetings and looking to have some fun tonight (Clubbing etc..) before heading home. Give me a buzz @ 13717872156 if interested.
Old 20-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
si_pai_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also tried the http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/

Came to my room within 1/2 hour.
I asked for number 7 but they give me number 8.
But anyway, she's cute too but a bit of fat at the tummy.
But her skin and boobs are very nice.

Massage + FJ = 500
Tips = 100
Old 20-07-2007, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
si_pai_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangzhong View Post
hi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the Lily told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, Qi Qi.. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, Qi Qi.. she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, Qi Qi.. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13552885100 or 010_64772625. also can visit the website below: http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/
good lucy hunting, hehe.
Not so expensive. It seems that they don't work at Tianshangrenjian. Most of them are part-time clerks and students. The girl I tried asks RMB 500 for her service. I gave her another 100 for tip. The girl is really good.
I also tried the website.
The girl came within half hour.
Asked for number 8 but was given 7.
She's cute as well, so just accept.
Massage + FJ = 500
Transport separate. Gave her 100.
Old 22-07-2007, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SHeaven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuda View Post
I tried to ring my ABC friend in his room just but his phone was off the hook. Thus the FR of The Event will be delayed....

My Adventure

As I was leaving the hotel after seeing them to his room, I chanced upon a familar face in the lobby as I was leaving. I quickly recalled, it was the Singapore Girl ion my one of my numerous SQ flights in and out of Beijing. She broke into a broad smile and I said hello with extra warmth in my voice. "What are you doing here Mr Lim?" she asked....."Oh! I just send a friend back after dinner and drinks and you can drop that Mr Lim and call me matsuda since we are not on a plane"........... she giggled and drop that well trained act. She was on a night stop in Beijing after getting in the afternnon itself. As it was getting late for her, I suggested a night cap at Zeta Bar on 2nd floor of Hilton Hotel. ........

We had more foreplay the 2nd round and was equally drained after. Being adventurous being my nature, we initiated at least 8 positions from the Karama Sutra manual and I must say that we both enjoyed her riding me most. The penetration was deep and the feeling of your prick being engulfed by a contracting pussy is simply outside this world.

Let me see on the status of The Event if I can reach my ABC friend.

Matsuda, you've my outmost salute and admiration! How did you manage to pick up a girl so easily and with breeze?! You must either be handsome like prince charming or extremely well in conversing with girls.

I'm based in Shanghai and travels to Beijing abt once a mth or two. Most of time I only call for massage girls or room service. But after sometime, the feeling is no longer exciting, cos its just about money and sex (like biz).

I wonder how pple like you can pick up girls just like that (simple as a breeze)?! Pls teach me some tricks!
I wish to have some exciting and memorable ONS like you!
Thanks!!
Old 23-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Samster

KingP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite coincidental, I was there at Banana the night after you went. Lone ranger also, but after checking out the scene for a while it is quite obvious there are working girls there. A few of them approached me asking whether I wanted to have company but I rejected them cos there did not meet my standards. After watching them ply their trade, I zoomed in on one tall CFM one who was already having a customer. She was dressed sexy in a tight spag top and mini flare skirt, already having fun with her prey at a dark corner. At the side, I could see she was being fondled by the guy on her boobs and under her skirt. Her hands were everywhere also and soon she turned to let her back face the guy's cock and danced slutty in front of him. She saw me looking on and kept giving me a come hither look and looking like she was being fucked from behind, while grinding like a slut. Bloody hot!

It got me hot and horny and I knew I wanted to have her next. To cut the story short, I saw the guy paying for her drinks and soon after bringing her out, so my luck was out for the night. But if it is 2000RMB, then I think it is too expensive lah...

Quote:

Old 23-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
hohohohohoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can visit this website below. I tried some of them, feeling good. The pics on the website are not the real, but the girls sent are really good. They generally go to your hotel & department.

http://www.safetourchina.com/fhpp/en...lish_team.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by chic View Post
Hi, anyone in beijing heading out tonight. Currently staying at Days Hotel and Suites. Done with my meetings and looking to have some fun tonight (Clubbing etc..) before heading home. Give me a buzz @ 13717872156 if interested.
Old 23-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 18
Wizard69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizard69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizard69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingP View Post
It got me hot and horny and I knew I wanted to have her next. To cut the story short, I saw the guy paying for her drinks and soon after bringing her out, so my luck was out for the night. But if it is 2000RMB, then I think it is too expensive lah...
Bro - if you are paying more than 800RMB you are already paying too much. Most will do for about 600RMB for ST if you know how to sweet talk them. Just depend on your skills else 800 is about standard. For 2,000RMB go try the top class ones at Passion (Tian Shang Ren Jian)

Play safe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1