The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 11-04-2010, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rebirth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi View Post
mega hotel have massage services i presume. at the back of the hotel also have this golden lily massage centre. Do look around as massage centres are abundant nearby Mega Hotel. I think it has been discussed in this thread too. Look around and happy hunting.
think there are many massage centre within miri for you to choose, at night just drive around and you can find
Old 11-04-2010, 01:55 AM
Samster

there are many massage centre within miri to choose from...
Old 15-04-2010, 05:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
happygogo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

no.306 JALAN BACAK,
TAMAN SRI HIJAU,
34000 TAIPING

no, 7 TAMAN ELIA, THAMBY,
JALAN MAHALAJA LELA,
34000 TAIPING

Block-A, 13A-01, Sri Impian,
80350, Jalan dato Jafaar
JOHOR

call us ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE to SERVE U GUYS SEX. call us yumiko and miko.

012-7202118
017-7511095
017-7399981
012-7718113
012-7729981
012-7880893
014-9036121
016-5667998
Old 15-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
geylangkaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KUCHING info needed

Kuching Bros out there. Where do those LADYBOYS gather at night waiting for customer? is it near some 'park' or something? thanks.

Also, how about INDON Ladies? where they normally gather available for customer to pick up and bring back to hotel at night?

Thanks a lot.

GLKaki
Old 16-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
acekicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Orhard healing, close to crowne tower. Went in saw few PRC. All around 30 i think. I ask for a massage and counter girl presents me girl number 2. She asks if she is ok for me and I say yes. Massage very good and strong hands. 15 minutes from end she ask if I want HJ. I ask how much and she shows me 30. I ask if she takes her clothes off too and she says can only take top off and costs 20 more. I say ok. Handjob very rough and rush. Not my style plus she was wearing tight jean shorts so no access inside her panties no matter how hard I tried...

tell me bros how come you always manage to get to try the pussy or get the girls naked??? I only manage to get to try their boobs...

place: Orchard Healing
name: Zhaina or something... (number 2)
face: 6/10 pleasant and kind looking
body 5/10 Small boobs but bit tummy
AR:no
HJ: yes
FJ: no
BL: some nipple licking
Damage: 40+50
Old 16-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Samster

just back from miri adventure.

my buddy brought me around one night and its delicious. there are 3 golden lily. first went to the 2 outer city, its bad, went in and walked out within 30sec. the quality was 2/10 but big boobs.

so decided to the golden lily opp mega hotel and boy all the gems are kept there. went up there were close to 10 ladies seated and waiting for you to choose. btw, all prc.

got myself a 38C, asked for an hour, followed her to the normal room which comes with massage table. instead of a queen bed in the vip room. while she at work, the strength was just what i like, hard but lots of brushing.

while massage i heard moans from next door, tot its a clean place, so asked her what was that, she smiled and continue massaging. afte 30 mins, she turned me over and whispered over my ears: so do you want that kind of experience? i in turned asked back: full?

she looked at my pole, smiled and replied sure but to keep noise to minimum, so we stripped bare and got to work. bbbj was raw, then we had stand doggy, kneel doggy, cow girl, we ended with CIM. Most drooled out as too much for her mouthful. clean up and paid RM150. cheap and very satisfied.

on way back to hotel, hop by pub and drank till 3am before falling on bed to sleep. what a nice trip.
Old 16-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

miri trip was wanderful for me last week. tried out golden lily opp mega hotel. initially tot its clean and the most bj/hj sort of service.

chose my 38C, gave me a hard massage, i was so satisfied. after 30mins, she asked me to turn over and whispered if i wanted full service. asked for price, only rm180. no second thought, seal the deal and stripped naked.

for the next 30mins, all are raw bbbj, hj, standing in fron, standing from back, cow girl and end with CIM. got too much for her mounthful and drooled out. so so shiok.

will plan to return for more action next month, i hope.
Old 18-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
geylangkaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KUCHING LADYBOY/INDON info needed

Kuching Bros out there. Where do those LADYBOYS gather at night waiting for customer? is it near some 'park' or something? thanks.

Also, how about INDON Ladies? where they normally gather available for customer to pick up and bring back to hotel at night?

Thanks a lot.

GLKaki
Old 19-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gust81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from kuching. Stayed at 360 hotel from friday to monday afternoon... 3 days of recce... heres some info to share with bros...

1)Message
Went to Borneo Reflexology and talk with some of the gals. They provide HJ at the shop only. Pricing is 50rm. If u wan FJ, be prepared to ask for takeaway services... Official rates if you tie up with the shop is 120rm 1hr. 270rm for 3hr. BUT if u arrange with the gals, they can sign themselves out for 200rm for 3hr. Most interesting news is that they can sign themselve out for the whole day for 300rm... However, fj is not included in this lump sum of money... Up to talking skills for best price... Word of caution for Malay bros. They dont really serve malay bros with special as the polis there are mostly malay... so if theres any malay bros who wan hanky panky, bring along ur passport to show u are a foreigner...

2) LSB
Its an open concept like Joo Chiat Jazzy 51 but with a live band. 4 cans of beer for 70rm. Drink for gals is 22rm per can... after that, if u wan to takeaway, its up to talking skills again... i visited TMI lounge at Jalan Abell...

3) Street Walkers
Not sure about this as i was there for 3 days only BUT saw some that seems like along Jalan Abell budget hotel... Didnt quite catch the name and not very confident of my malay to approach them also... any bros can fill in this gap?

4) KTV
Saw a very interesting ktv on the same stretch of road with Borneo Reflexology. The name is President KTV... Saw some gals with that type of looks going in... On my way back from Jalan Abell, saw some men and gals sitting opp the ktv having supper... Didnt go into the ktv and find out cause of budget constrain... Again any bros can help verify?

Thats all the info i gather within this 3 days i was there... Sorry about so little info as i went there alone... Planning on going there again this Dec...
Old 22-04-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to behold

Was at 4 Points Kuching recently.

Tried the 2 massage parlours. Tian Jiu (Nine Sky) and Shanghai, both offer HJ in the premises. They are willing to go to nearby hotel. Then it is up to your imagination and negotiation skills.

Was surprised when I asked the 3 local Taxis about special services, they said not many in Kuching and do not have any numbers to call.
Old 22-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
sdt7971 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersdt7971 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,
I will be visiting Kuching next week. So is Hilton or Pullman is better in terms of 'happening'?
Thanks
Old 23-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SimCT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Kuching last week. Went to call up a local chinese lady

Was told to go to a room and saw a chinese lady with nice boobs. Make up was a bit heavy but she looked decent.

Was told to take a bath first, was slightly disappointed that she didn't join me. The moment I laid on the bed she was straight to business with little preliminaries. Her boobs were firm and very nice but she too quickly mounted me.

I had asked for a 2 hour session and was wondering what's the hurry? She asked me why I needed such a long session, I told her that I take a long time and I don't like to be hurried. While doing it she kept on asking me questions on why I took so long and whether I wanted to do it without the condom (which I declined). And she said something about how taking so long, the girl gets out of the mood to have sex or something...(my Chinese isn't so good).

So i just ignored her and got to finishing the job (yes it did a feel rather like a job when she kept on asking me) and finished at the 1 hour mark or maybe slightly more...but no where near 2 hours. I took a bath and when I came out she was all dressed already...I was hoping for some cuddling time for my 2nd hour or so or at least some gentle fondling .

But nope, it was time to pay, when I came up with the RM180 for one hour, she gave me a face and told me something about that it was agreed to be 2 hours...I was rather taken aback but it being Chinese New Year eve I didn't want to make a big fuss so gave RM400.00 and she didn't give me the change (said that she didn't have any). I didn't have anything smaller either... With retrospect I should have demanded it back but at that point of time I seriously wasn't in the mood to argue and just wanted to get the hell out of there.

She was friendly throughout however and kept a smile (well if u're paid double what u're supposed to i suppose she has reason to smile) and looked alright. However her attitude...left much to be desired and I felt ripped off (though I probably deserved it having just let her take the money like that).

Would I recommend? If you're not someone who 'takes very long' and knows how to stick within the hour and up for a decent fuck (her hip gyrations are nice) then yeah...but personally, I think I can get much better value and a better attitude elsewhere.

Anyone from Kuching interested? I dont mind to share, just PM me for the girl's number
Old 25-04-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls PM the girl number,thanks
Old 30-04-2010, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
babyboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can pm me kuching OKT number? thx thx thx~!
Old 30-04-2010, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
taiwanlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any one got OKT number in SIBU?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1