The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 25-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Imahore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbie - Miri

Quote:
Originally Posted by crygonex View Post
if you want local just go Angie Health care...where?1st floor (up the rock pub )behind million inn...
Thanks for the tip. I will arrive in Miri this week, so I will go and explore it soon..
Old 25-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Joraiden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoregasm View Post
Bro Joraiden,

Any FR? Hehehe..
Got...In fact, I got two FRs...ehehe...
Old 25-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

Supper : Black Forest Choc

Last few days, after 'cock-shuttling', I ask for OKT no. from a good fren of mine. Few OKTs no. Some no. 'Tiada Dalam Perkhidmatan'. And others, offers PRC but way to high. RM250 for ST include Room. All rejected. Then, One-O-One came across. Heading to Maybank, to withdraw some FULUS. That was 12.04am. ATM running out of service. Waited until 1.15am, ATMs' back to operation. Cash withdraw-ed, proceed to OneOone with the hoping MP is still open. One still open, yet about to close. RxBy, above coloseum karaoke. So, up I went. While walking to the staircase, saw two fellows smoking. They're moving to LD (Could they be, some of our forumers here). Door's opened, and one ML greet me with lovely smile. "Massage?" I nodded. Didn't bother scanning all MLs. Follow the lady who first greet me to room. Clothes off. Only brief still on. The ML asked me to take off the brief with laughing. Damn...I feel odd. So brief off then superman on the bed. Piano'ing my back. Tap here and there. About 20 mins, asked me to turn over. And here's where the fun start. Starting with caressing my body with CFM with the eyes close. Without asking, she start to HJ my didi. Me making a move touching her Y and FF. She's start to moan. So damn loud. I was afraid others might heard. While HJ me, I asked her whether got FJ on the menu. She said cannot. Means, NO. TheHellllll... Continuing FF her. Took out my hand, 'see' whether got smell. Negative. No smell at all. So, I immediately ask for DATY, and she answered, YES with tips. RM100. So why not???...Change position, underwear's off. Legs spread, granted me to have a supper on her Y. And TWAAAAAANNNKKKK...Black Forest Choc Cake, which u can't see at any cake house. Hahahha...With the legs spread, I wanted to F her but I don't bring any CD. Shitttt!!!...Asked for BBBJ, but Can't also. So, I just enjoy the dessert, the only menu's available apart from HJ + FF. The moment I put my finger's in, it was so damn wet and tight. Imagine if I put my didi's in. DATY while FF her...My first encounter DATY with Forest...Kinda odd...And she moaned soooo loud. I was surprised and thrilled. I 'CLITTORING' and G-SPOTTING' her, makes her moans sounds Dolby DTS, about 10mins, she said, "Mei Quan"...Dunno the hell is that means, but I think she ask me to stop FF her...And position changed. Told her to finish the HJ. Me lying on the bed, her right hand HJ the same time sucking my nipples, while my right hand continuing FF her and suck her boobs. About 5mins, then, 2 millions unemployed armies unleashed....Hahahaha...Put the clothes on and request for a drink. I went to the counter to pay and drink. And one thing I realise, there's nobody else besides two of us. No wonder la, her moans in Dolby DTS with HD... She shows me her no. on magnetic board "Cheiks Cheben Eikkkk", she told me in ENGGERISHHH....ehehehe...Means, her no. is 678... Below is her description:

Name: Chan Xiu Chiun (So I was told)...
PRC
No. : Cheiks Cheben Eikkkk... (678)...
Origin: Mainland (dunno which part, didn't bother to ask)...
Body: 7/10 Just nice, not to skinny
Face: 7/10 Just nice also. Fair skin tone.
Boobs: 6/10 34C
Nipples: 8/10 Pink. Nice to
HJ: YES 6/10 SOP
AR: 7/10
BBBJ: DA
FJ: Asked but NO...
GFE: 8/10 Very friendly and love to smile.
Massage: Average 5/10 Piano Tapping...
Damage: 45 (Msg) + 100 (Boobs sucking, HJ, DATY and Finger Fuck) + with 5 tips = RM150 (Should be worth)
WIR: Maybe.

If only I bring CDs as a Ticket To Paradise, perhaps, FJ included in the menu.
Overall, satisfied and happy.

P/s: Sorry, my bad ENGGERISH...Contaminated by 'Chieks Cheben Eikkkk'...
Old 25-06-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

Water Lily

How to put a start ehhhh???..Hmmmm, yesterday, sunday afternoon, me and bro SteveChrysler have TT session at RH Plaza. A day before. I was reading few FRs about this Gem names, LILY. So, contact bro Steve for mirror. While TT, bro Steve told me to have a wait coz' am in waiting list. I was fine with that. No rushing at all. At the same, both bro SPK and Maverick had done their session too (As I was told). About 4.30pm the two of us, went to 'that' place, me tailing bro Steve's car. Reaching the place about 20 mins. Bro Steve called the FL, and she said to wait for a while. Probably she's still have her 'fun time' with other customer. About 5mins, me and bro steve waiting at the lobby, we got a signal so up we went. Before reaching the place, bro Steve did advice me when have an intimate course with that FL, be ready to surpass the Stage 1 and 2. I mean, Wait...WHAT????...So he explained, Stage 1 = Deep Throat and Stage 2 = Tit Fuck. Surpass that two cosmic stages, means the other stages are meant to be easy. Easy ehhhh??? Lemme tell ya guys something, after me 'survived' from stage 1 and 2, the other 3,4 and 5 was done in less that 5 mins. Alrite, door's knocked and we were inside. And I saw such a chemistry between the FL and Bro Steve. The moment I look how she treat bro Steve, I assumed her GFE must've top notch. Aaaaaannnndddd I was right! As soon as bro Steve leave the room, she hugs me without my acknowledgement. Frankly speaking, in cheonging industry, of all FLs I ever fucked, none of them are 'made' to do so. This is my first encounter with a FL to a such high gratitude of GFE, I must say.

Cut the story short, we both stripped and had a shower. At that time, national anthem is already sung together with the marching bands. She giggled all the time. Then, clean our body with 'USE' towel. Oh my, I should take an advice from bro Steve to bring me own towel. Haiiihhhhh...What can I say, I just use what's have been offered. Me lying on the bed, as she start to do BJ me. There, here comes the Stage 1 (Deep Throat) and as I was 'deep' in her BJ, she 'attack' me with her superb stage 2. Ohhh fuckkkk...That waassssss niiicccceeeeeeeee....5 mins foreplay with splendid Stage 1 and 2, as if u're in bed with Jenna Jameson.... WAIT!!!...This doesn't right...I MUST SURVIVE THESE TWO STAGES. To think that I was about to explode, she immediately suck my balls until I can hold the bombard. Wow, she really know her play-role very2x well. Then didi's capped, we start with cowgirl, marvelous booty-shack. Her moans in soft but 'strong' enuff to show how she enjoy the event. About 3mins, we changed to Miss. And to tell u the truth, this position is which I loses to many to the girls I fucked, without knowing why... Must be the full view of her expression when I pumped in harder. Lastly, we end up with doggies where I shoot my 2 millions armies. That fucking session was only happens in 5 mins. Damnnnn....I should be longer if isn't that 'FOREPLAY'....After that, we get ourselves cleaned and get dressed. Pay her 100 and tips her 10 for doing well in foreplay. She was so happy when I tip her 10 and never stop thanking me. She even gave me a hug and light kiss on the lips. 20 out of 10 scales GFE I must add. Waving at her to say goodbye and tell me to come again. Oh HELL YEAHHHH!!!!...

Below is the decription...

Name : Lily
Race; PRC
Face : 7/10 (very fair skin with light makeup)
Skin : Very smooth
Height : maybe 160cm?
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 35C (bit saggy, but nice to suck)
BBBJ : 20/10 Excellent
TF: 20/10 Splendid
FJ : 9/10 (booty-licious)
Daty : Never think of.
FK : NO
Moan: Soft
GFE: High Gratitude. 9/10
Damages : 100 and 10 for the tips = 110
WIR: HELL YEAH!!!!....
Old 25-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
scoregasm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Water Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joraiden View Post
Race; PRC

Wow bro Joraiden,

Very nice FR! PRC also very sweet right? Hehehhehe! Never heard that FL name before in Kuching. Maybe Im not into PRC fully, only when desperate, will look into PRC. hehehhe..Nice! Keep going!

Taikors Who Up My Points! Thanks!!
spotter542, Ldy_Hanger, fcuksam, bababoo, shawn teo, KevinJacob, liewkc2503, tigerboy18, Glen2712, Jackiewong, magixskin, jerrystockton, S.B.Y.1.
Old 25-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mo100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Water Lily

Quote:

Joraiden, kindly recommend. Do PM me. I'm a fan of Product of China & Smooth skin. TQ.
Old 25-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

thedonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Hi Bros, will be in miri for a week next week. Anyone knows of any nice FL or OKT contacts preferable locals (iban, malay,etc) please PM. Wanna have some fun at night !

Have tried a MP called L**e*n**r last time when I was there but the gals are not that great...and mostly are gold digger only
Old 26-06-2012, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
FastFive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Race; PRC
This Lily I ever tried before but quite frequently changing her places, well I don't know about now. Last time did bonk her at the 360 hotel area bukit mata, Kuching..Your rating very high bro, me not that high really..hehehe..
Old 26-06-2012, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mo100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFive View Post
This Lily I ever tried before but quite frequently changing her places, well I don't know about now. Last time did bonk her at the 360 hotel area bukit mata, Kuching..Your rating very high bro, me not that high really..hehehe..
She's not one of the three rite? I might have her no. Mind to give me a clue?
Old 26-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFive View Post
She's the best PRC I ever encounter, bro...She really know how to please me very well. That's how she got a high rating from me.

P/s: Bro Scoregasm, what did I tell u about Lily?, Even bro Fast Five also knows she keep changing the her 'Nest'.
Old 26-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
She's the best PRC I ever encounter, bro...She really know how to please me very well. That's how she got a high rating from me.

P/s: Bro Scoregasm, what did I tell u about Lily?, Even bro Fast Five also knows she keep changing the her 'Nest'.
Bro Joraiden,

Cannot compare to Brother Fast Five.. He is always advance than me bro..Hahaha! Someday I want to try the PRC again..But their attitude nowadays are so bad & thats y I stop taking PRC as a meal.. Hahaha! Anyway, I love reading ur FRs.. Very good & very horny..

spotter542, Ldy_Hanger, fcuksam, bababoo, shawn teo, KevinJacob, liewkc2503, tigerboy18, Glen2712, Jackiewong, magixskin, jerrystockton, S.B.Y.1.
Old 26-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Joraiden,

Cannot compare to Brother Fast Five.. He is always advance than me bro..Hahaha! Someday I want to try the PRC again..But their attitude nowadays are so bad & thats y I stop taking PRC as a meal.. Hahaha! Anyway, I love reading ur FRs.. Very good & very horny..
Hahaha...Bro Fast Five has his secret moves in finding those gems, bro. Yup, u're right. Truly advance than us. Hehehehe... And thx for ur reading. Just to enlighten our brothers here...
Old 26-06-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha...Bro Fast Five has his secret moves in finding those gems, bro. Yup, u're right. Truly advance than us. Hehehehe... And thx for ur reading. Just to enlighten our brothers here...
He has his own group to do cheong. I met him twice when I was in Kuching last time. He introduce me to his friends, all young & below 40 years old of friends. Then, some are MP's owner, pubs's owner, some are anak Datuk & some OKTs also. If I hv friends like those, I can easily get ladies also ma.. hahaha! Conclusion, cannot messed-up with this guy..hahaha!

We hv our own group of cheong also even though we just small anchovy here hunting for small dishes. As long as we could unload the tank.. We in Miri also very easy to find girls bcoz here a lot of offshore people & it makes our life easier. Plus also the LNG workers. All of them got a lot of girls inside the pocket. Thats y I make friends with these people..hahahaha!

Old 26-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

Jilat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
He has his own group to do cheong. I met him twice when I was in Kuching last time. He introduce me to his friends, all young & below 40 years old of friends. Then, some are MP's owner, pubs's owner, some are anak Datuk & some OKTs also. If I hv friends like those, I can easily get ladies also ma.. hahaha! Conclusion, cannot messed-up with this guy..hahaha!

We hv our own group of cheong also even though we just small anchovy here hunting for small dishes. As long as we could unload the tank.. We in Miri also very easy to find girls bcoz here a lot of offshore people & it makes our life easier. Plus also the LNG workers. All of them got a lot of girls inside the pocket. Thats y I make friends with these people..hahahaha!
Hello Bro Scoregasm,

Thanks for ur WL contacts but I haven't tried them. Might be this weekend. Hope can have good experience with the WL u provide.

I will post FR once I tried one of them. I know u are waiting for the FR..h
Old 26-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Conclusion, cannot messed-up with this guy..hahaha!

We hv our own group of cheong also even though we just small anchovy here hunting for small dishes.
Now that's what I call, free access.. Hahaha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1