The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Affair with A Japanese Lady. What should I do?

Bro it is ultimately upto your feeling from the relationship and whether you can manage your mindset to make it worthwhile for you.

If you can view her as just a piece of meat that you can enjoy within your schedule than why not. Just manage your raw fuck sessions to enjoy her trophy Jap pussy and body around your family and other schedule.

But if you cannot handle the idea that your fine piece of meat fucks other men then have 2 clear choice .. end it now or tell her you wish to be exclusive FB's and see her response.

Having fucked a few Jap ladies over the years, the hot ones always have options, and they manage their other fuck friend dates like an appointment schedule. This stops when you reach BF status, and her 3 holes are for your exclusive use.

One lovely Jap wife who I met with her daughters dated me for 2 years. But due to pandemic, our status changed a bit (long story) from BF to fuck friends. After that I discovered she was pounding her chikopek dance teacher for her daughter who coincidentally is a friend of mine (another long story). Knowing the filthy things she did with me (best sex of my life) I could not imagine her doing the same with this other guy, so I ended it totally for peace of mind.

Hopefully my humble experience is helpful
Old 03-01-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ToCumCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro congrats. Use her while you can. Just remember that she's not yours, it's just your turn.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Bro it is ultimately upto your feeling from the relationship and whether you can manage your mindset to make it worthwhile for you.

If you can view her as just a piece of meat that you can enjoy within your schedule than why not. Just manage your raw fuck sessions to enjoy her trophy Jap pussy and body around your family and other schedule.

But if you cannot handle the idea that your fine piece of meat fucks other men then have 2 clear choice .. end it now or tell her you wish to be exclusive FB's and see her response.

Having fucked a few Jap ladies over the years, the hot ones always have options, and they manage their other fuck friend dates like an appointment schedule. This stops when you reach BF status, and her 3 holes are for your exclusive use.

One lovely Jap wife who I met with her daughters dated me for 2 years. But due to pandemic, our status changed a bit (long story) from BF to fuck friends. After that I discovered she was pounding her chikopek dance teacher for her daughter who coincidentally is a friend of mine (another long story). Knowing the filthy things she did with me (best sex of my life) I could not imagine her doing the same with this other guy, so I ended it totally for peace of mind.

Met in Sg or Hk? From my experience they see Sg and Hk as the same. However these few years more sending their wives as PDMM and kids to international sch here to get exposure to English.

I have also heard some of them is sent here because the husband and wife cannot get along. Want to divorce also cannot because of different factors such as kids and parents' expectations. Happened to one of my acquaintances who confided in me about their marital "crisis".
Old 03-01-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Nelsonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What I think I will lose is the amazing sex which I never get from my wife. My wife and I still have sex. Just that with the Japanese lady it is out of this world. Some examples:
- Her pussy is extremely tight and wet. I’ve bedded many girls (from sbf, sugar babies, locals, foreigners), and none of them come close to her wetness and tightness. She needs to wear sanitary pad even on normal days because she gets wet down there.
- Having sex with her is like being in those Japanese AV movies. Submissive, demure, angelic on the outside but sex machine behind closed doors. And I get to do it free of charge, many times. It’s so crazy good that I’ve stopped visiting stables here because none can give an equal or similar experience.
- Her sex drive and skills are superb. Sometimes I can’t cum with other gals but she manages to make me cum so many times in a day when we meet in a hotel.
- She initiates to bj me in the car while I drive without me asking. Her bj skills are crazy good. She knows how to use her tongue and hands.
- She shares her daily life with me, work, family, etc.
- Her body is amazing. Slim waist that you can grab almost entirely with both hands, round perky ass, nicely shaped firm b cup breasts, tiny erect nipples, very soft and smooth skin all over her body. She goes to laser away her hair. White pearly and straight teeth. Long black thick hair which is neatly kept like most Japanese. Her fingers and toes are so slender.
- Her expression during sex is so innocent, in pain yet enjoying it.
- Her favorite position is doggy and she likes me to be very rough. She rides well and can keep going on and on on top when I’m tired.
- She whispers into my ears when in missionary. She screams and moans and covers her mouth with her hand. Words like “I love you”, “Kimochi”, “you are going to make me pregnant”, “f*ck me”, “harder”, “you’re so hard”, “am I better than your wife”, “I only want you to “f*ck me”, “can I suck your c*ck”, “I want you inside of me”, “cum in my mouth”, “I want to have your baby”, “do you love me”, etc.

Like another bro said, I’m afraid to lose out on the sex part if I let go of her. Perhaps if I just accept her proposal and be f*ck buddies, no strings attached, while she continues to see other guys, though she says she only sees me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachX View Post
You already had it.

You have nothing to lose if you end it now, but a lot to risk if it goes on.
You're not only married but also with kids.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Thanks for sharing your experience.

It is hard for me currently as emotions and lust clouding are my judgement.

What about just being friends with the Japanese lady? We have tried before but often times either both of us just gravitate towards each other and we end up being intimate and hurting each other afterwards.

I can’t wrap my head around it, not that it applies to all Japanese women, but why do they sleep around? I understand men in general do it for physical pleasure, but don’t most women need something like an emotional connection? I know her standards are high and is very picky. And like you said she knows that she is a good catch so she has many options to choose from. But after some time, won’t they feel that men are just making use of her body?

She claims that she is only doing what I’m doing, that is I’m sleeping with my wife and going overseas with her. But I don’t think it is the same because I don’t go around, make the effort to meet new and different people to have sex.

In the latest episode where I confronted her on having sex with another guy, she initially said why can’t she do it, but a few days later she changes her story and says she never f*cked any guy. But her later story and her initial explanation don’t match. At first she took full day leave, later she said she took half day leave, or she was with her kids, but later said she was with her colleagues, etc. I can only guess that she broke up with this guy and wants me back. Like you said, I can’t bear myself to imagine all the intimate moments we shared, she shared with some other people. And now barely a month with a new guy, she wants me back. So for a peace of mind I should just leave her to her own business. Or just accept that I’m one of her f*ck buddies? I find it hard to believe that those sweet nothings that she muttered to me while we make love are said to other men. Feel so betrayed.

How did you meet so many Japanese ladies?

Quote:

Old 03-01-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

My take:

you had your fun.
Crazy girls give the best sex. But they will come and bite you when not having sex, and that bite is not worth it. You got 3 kids. A wife.

If your wife finds out, she will then go and fuck other guys for revenge...and before and after that happens, she will go through alot emotionally and mentally, thinking why this happened to her. Can you imagine and live through that?

if not, just close the chapter. Say goodbye to her in your mind. Block and move on. Cut contact.

The fun is over.
Old 03-01-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!

A game of one upmanship, but you are the only one with stakes in it.
And she plays by her own rules.
Old 03-01-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Met in Sg or Hk? From my experience they see Sg and Hk as the same. However these few years more sending their wives as PDMM and kids to international sch here to get exposure to English.

I have also heard some of them is sent here because the husband and wife cannot get along. Want to divorce also cannot because of different factors such as kids and parents' expectations. Happened to one of my acquaintances who confided in me about their marital "crisis".
both sg and hk. sg more via introductions, hk via work settings. a lot in these categories u describe.

what is PDMM?
Old 03-01-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsonlim View Post
Thanks for sharing your experience.

It is hard for me currently as emotions and lust clouding are my judgement.

What about just being friends with the Japanese lady? We have tried before but often times either both of us just gravitate towards each other and we end up being intimate and hurting each other afterwards.

I can’t wrap my head around it, not that it applies to all Japanese women, but why do they sleep around? I understand men in general do it for physical pleasure, but don’t most women need something like an emotional connection? I know her standards are high and is very picky. And like you said she knows that she is a good catch so she has many options to choose from. But after some time, won’t they feel that men are just making use of her body?

She claims that she is only doing what I’m doing, that is I’m sleeping with my wife and going overseas with her. But I don’t think it is the same because I don’t go around, make the effort to meet new and different people to have sex.

In the latest episode where I confronted her on having sex with another guy, she initially said why can’t she do it, but a few days later she changes her story and says she never f*cked any guy. But her later story and her initial explanation don’t match. At first she took full day leave, later she said she took half day leave, or she was with her kids, but later said she was with her colleagues, etc. I can only guess that she broke up with this guy and wants me back. Like you said, I can’t bear myself to imagine all the intimate moments we shared, she shared with some other people. And now barely a month with a new guy, she wants me back. So for a peace of mind I should just leave her to her own business. Or just accept that I’m one of her f*ck buddies? I find it hard to believe that those sweet nothings that she muttered to me while we make love are said to other men. Feel so betrayed.

How did you meet so many Japanese ladies?

my work is in events, my client represents many japanese homeware brands in asia, so when i put on the marketing events (before pandemic), many housewives attend, and i'm on hand to exch contacts i also attended japanese language classes in malaysia (my father worked fr a jpn company there) so i speak the langauge, easier to pick up.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Waiting for your AV movie to be published bro.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 03-01-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
both sg and hk. sg more via introductions, hk via work settings. a lot in these categories u describe.

what is PDMM?
PDMM is pei du ma ma. Usually refers to motherrs here due to children attending school.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
atom_nova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, similar experience as you. Currently trying to forget about her and spend time with family. Deep down you know you won't give up your family for her, and all the emotions, able to click, being each other soul mate thingy is just too late, timing just isn't right.

The only thing, only correct thing, is just to focus on your family and try to forget/ bury your feelings away. Its not easy but still have to do it. I'm in the same phase right now. All the best brother!
Old 03-01-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Unfortunately no videos, though it did come across my mind. We didn’t even take a photo together to minimize the risk of being found out by my wife. Sadly only can playback in my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Waiting for your AV movie to be published bro.
Old 03-01-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

You are right. I think from the general advice I’ve received here, I know what to do already. I told myself, if I don’t consider her sex and external looks, would I still stay in this arrangement. And the answer is a clear no. No matter how good the sex is, it will eventually fade away if we keep hurting each other. So I will wish her all the best, stop everything with her, and do the right thing, that is to focus on my wife and family.

Sorry to hear about your situation. All the best to you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom_nova View Post
Bro, similar experience as you. Currently trying to forget about her and spend time with family. Deep down you know you won't give up your family for her, and all the emotions, able to click, being each other soul mate thingy is just too late, timing just isn't right.

The only thing, only correct thing, is just to focus on your family and try to forget/ bury your feelings away. Its not easy but still have to do it. I'm in the same phase right now. All the best brother!
Old 03-01-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

At one point in time I really did contemplate to leave my family and take care of the Japanese lady and her children. But looking back I feel so silly and selfish. How can I leave my own flesh and blood, my children will hate me forever, and it is completely unfair to my wife. I’m glad I am over this phase as later on I find too many character incompatibility with the Japanese lady, and that I can never be fully trustful of her due to her wild past. Yes, time to move on. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
My take:

you had your fun.
Crazy girls give the best sex. But they will come and bite you when not having sex, and that bite is not worth it. You got 3 kids. A wife.

If your wife finds out, she will then go and fuck other guys for revenge...and before and after that happens, she will go through alot emotionally and mentally, thinking why this happened to her. Can you imagine and live through that?

if not, just close the chapter. Say goodbye to her in your mind. Block and move on. Cut contact.

The fun is over.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1