The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
youngkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Yan zi from which house?

Any FR or describtion like height,weight,boobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Hm, bro bg, no replacements for lulu or jing jing u'm afraid but yan zi has sultry cfm look like shuang shuang while ye ye dam dua liap, no idea of their gfe or svc, next wk i'll return & find out for myself, prob need tho, w12 was super busy today, my car was 4th car parked outside
Old 17-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Bros Any latest Updates of Latest News And Gossips, plz contribute to this thread. I heard from 2831A Willie, his new girls should be arriving end Nov to early Dec and new gals Debuting middle of Dec or before Christmas. Looking forward to the new supply. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Old 17-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

i heard some houses got fights between new girls and old girls
Old 18-11-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
U mean like the catfight broadcast from youtube, ylvis the fox malaysian version girls.......
Old 18-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
You bring the mud and jello ok and then sit back and enjoy the show.
Old 18-11-2013, 05:26 AM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Yes they should do it like reality tv haha
Old 02-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Cat Gights among New & Old Girls
These incidents are not New to GY in fact pretty common vibes as old gals find the new intruders intimidating and wishes to fight back maybe for this instance is aggression. Nonetheless it should be suppressed and quelled by the OKT soon enough if he wants his shop to remain open. Such acts are not condoned by anti Vice thus it's better to wrap up the incidents and discard it. The last 4 generation also had that problem and they are normally from well known houses as competition is very keen especially if it's a very good customer and rich if even young and single.? WOW! What a package?
Btw heard the new batch of new recruits for 1805 already in ?? Anyone seen them yet? Care to share? Cheers
Looking towards updates and FRs if any good Bros would share ?

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith!
Old 02-12-2013, 07:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

fans and admirers of Power Tan can catch more of my distinguished 'seh' on my facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/power.tan.94

whoever wish to start a facebook fanclub for me are also free to do so.

Power Tan, Forever Number One!

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 03-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster (P)

okt should install cam and tape down the fights to let us see
Old 05-12-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Still very lull in GL. Went to a few houses to recee yesterday. Most bosses say the new batch not very outstanding. OKT applied for many girls, in the end usually only 1 or 2 approved. So may have to wait for next batch after CNY for better gems loh.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Lightsaber369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
2007 & 2009 now closed for en-bloc, 2007 2 wls go 2041, 2009 3 wls yi yi + vivi + jc go w6 start this coming monday, making total of 10wls. Zhen mei not working today at w6, alice & yi dian hong busy, ah lek called a v sweet gal from 2040 named xiao ai over, svc average but gfe v hi, can french, today's apparently only her 2nd day at work!
Great updates!

Very good of you lord googlibong!

Very comprehensive - one shot you updated on the movement of girls in 5 houses.

Well done! Salute!

What do the new girls look like - boob size of those you seen or tried?

Thanks! Hope more can share like you
Old 07-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Planned to go willie's place today to try new gals.. but.. HECK.. closed!! so many condos surrounding his house.. front gate shut.. and like nobody inside. Had to make detour back to ah yap's place.

Sigh.. tot of using that dentist chair.. but now.. haiz!!

Any info on whether willie move to another location? And if other houses got that dentist chair?

Will be checking out the YTL houses to use their water-beds soon.

Oh ya.. ah yap split his open garden wif a bird room.. to make TWO rooms.. smart.. but sad for me.. lots of good memories there.. SIGH

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 07-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

JC who has been transferred from L2009 to W06 is not a PRC but a seasoned Malaysian WL in fact ... She has tonnes of solid experience ... Am sure bro Doomas is more than willing to shed some lights on this service oriented WL with you guys ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-12-2013, 09:44 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
JC who has been transferred from L2009 to W06 is not a PRC but a seasoned Malaysian WL in fact ... She has tonnes of solid experience ... Am sure bro Doomas is more than willing to shed some lights on this service oriented WL with you guys ...
Besides jc, vi vi & Yi Yi were transferred from 2009 to w06

Saw vi vi. Wow your cai
Old 07-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Besides jc, vi vi & Yi Yi were transferred from 2009 to w06

Saw vi vi. Wow your cai
Bro, you know me well, huh? My plate is very full currently ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1