Thread: L & m
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: L & m

“Now, tell me all about it. I promise you a good time.” I coax Judy.

As I am speaking, my other hand has found the silver chain hanging between her nipples and as if to emphasize each point I make, I give it a short tug. Each tug in turn sends a shiver from Judy’s nipples to her cunt as she groan involuntarily.

“I got to know L...urrg..thru M...arrgh....after M left me....for her....,I tried to arrghhh... to seduce L.”

As a form of reward for her truthfulness, I move my cock to rest against her lips. Judy open them, taking little licks over the tip of the swollen head.

In between lick, she revealed that she and L has been going on behind M’s back for more than a year. (Damned L, she kept things from us....now, how to pay her back?)

Letting her lips close over it, sucking me in as I start to respond by pushing it in a bit. Opening her mouth wider, she pull me in deeper with her lips.

I sigh, as a form of pleasure as my hands clasp the back of her head, my fingers tangling in her curls as I pull her onto my hardness.

Slowly I begin to thrust your hips forward in past her lips. As I’m doing it, my mind is busy sorting all these new data from Judy.

My cock is now harder than I can ever remember it being before. As I slide in and out, Judy let her teeth scrap lightly along the shaft as my tongue follows, wetly soothing any hurt areas.

Remembering how much I like it, Judy clamp her lips down tightly just below the head, as I pull almost out, and holding me there, just inside, as her dexterous tongue flickers wildly around the head.